Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the shittest tree I’ve ever seen, WTAF is the ribbon at the top 😂 looks tacky as hell
I mean I’m in the Home Bargains group on Facebook so I’ve seen some absolute shite trees this weekend but this wins hands down.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
looks guuuys I’ve just put my tree up 😂

9239F8B1-518A-44C6-8203-893775EEFC7A.jpeg

Fakey would defo try to sit on this one 😂
6AC5AE40-6366-45C9-844F-32E1CB3A1CFA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Flapz is soo predictable, started following f and f clothing maybe a day or so then the world's biggest fashion influencer starts tagging them!

Get a real bleeping job.

You suck at influencing just like your husband sucks cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The tree is just like her. Lifeless, unimaginative and sparse. Did she have a row with the lights and just throw them at the top? Where’s the baubles? Many many questions…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone checked to see if he’s filed his accounts?
Yep, nanny QVC did her "job" as director and filed them on time whilst he's been Jimmy savilling all over the shop, 2021 looked healthy but as others have said he did have work "work" 2021 including sas, panto, Instagram lockdown ads (undeclared obvs!)

It will be next years accounts which will prove tattlers righ, broke, brasic and skint!

Roll on the OF posts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He must have been turned down by one of the young panto fellas

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just how! He’s got just shy of 3 weeks worth of rehearsals and work!!! I work 45 hours a week and I just get on with it and I’m old enough to be his mother! Not some workshy wanker like him! this has truly pissed me off. Morning to the early risers😃
Wanker 😡 and by lunchtime he’ll be dicking around again as usual. If he struggles being away from home he needs to stop choosing to ‘work’ doing pantos/musicals and knuckle down and get a proper job closer to home. Trouble is if he does that, he can’t keeping using this same narrative over and over again.

Reactions: 23
That woe is me post is just lip service, better say I’m missing home and remind people that I can change my mood cos when I’m dicking about in 2 hours I’ll have covered myself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just how! He’s got just shy of 3 weeks worth of rehearsals and work!!! I work 45 hours a week and I just get on with it and I’m old enough to be his mother! Not some workshy wanker like him! this has truly pissed me off. Morning to the early risers😃
Panicking about what he’s going to do for cash once his tiny panto run had finished.

Reactions: 20
Oh duck off jake

" missing home " .... you could have gone home but you went a charity event you didn't need to go just so you could bump into chrish Hughes you absolute fuxking wanker 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Struggling because he's on a massive ❄👃🍷come down more like. Prick get a bleeping life.

Reactions: 22
Struggling today what at 7.15? Day has barely started you bleeping knobhead. Mind you least he is following his usual boring narrative podcast-nobody interested, poorly acted sky sports promo-nobody interested so posts Leoforlikes so the sad 50 somethings go on about how cute he was ( nope he was born looking like scrotum but whatever) now we have the anxiety card yet again so the thirsty 50 somethings will message saying he is amazing, a wonderful father, hard worker, so funny blah blah blah so how many shows before he fucks it off?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He couldn’t care less about being at home, we all know he’s at his happiest when he’s out with his young friends and Chris Hughes. He just says he’s missing home when he’s actually got to do a day of work because he would rather sit on his arse doing sweet duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's took me ages to catch up. I honestly don't know what to say anymore. It's just the same old cuntiness from him day in day out.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.