Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
Wtf his face the grease on his chest 🤢🤢Was fine yesterday filming that poor child for two hours.He’s just so predictable 🤮
57B3F48E-935B-4B9D-B64B-ACB355F96E36.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
All you have to do to enter. ALL you have to do, then a fuck off list of requirements that's ALL about him. He's a tight fisted, tight arsed, uncharitable, fame seeking, likes wanting, uncaring, ugly fuckwit. If in the extremely unlikely event I won his measly £250 I'd shove it down his jap eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
F6ACA996-1D9A-482F-97EA-84054D090051.jpeg

FUCK THE FUCK OFF.

SICKNOTE even removed the HONEY FILTER to add to the drama.

This cunt HATES work, he only like jobs which require no effort - I am sure like last year, there will be an array of reasons for being a work shy cunt.

All he wants is freebies and sycophants - that’s it.
He’s past the musical artist stage, he’s not even a known z list anymore … and the fact he pulls this stunt so often will just cement that face he’s not a commuted performer.

I bet the threads from last year will mirror his current behaviour, the fake illness, the poor me (Christmas is hard) - wasn’t there even a tattle bingo.

LAZY FUCKING CUNT.

So he got antibiotics without seeing anyone.Bit like his full body scan that time that he didn’t need.Proves nothing bro other than you pay private you get given anything.Try sitting in a A&E department by yourself surrounded by drunks and nutcases for 7 hours as you feel so unwell.From me to you dick head enjoy the show couldn’t be more pleased you feel like shit 👏🏼👏🏼
Funny isn’t it ? A National shortage and PANTO BOY just happens to get hold of some ….. 🤔

To be fair, he DOES look like shit.
BECAUSE there is no HONEY FILTER ….

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Ooh to everyone on this thread, been feeling horrendous, and in the last 29 mins blew a nose bubble laughing, had a coughing fit from laughing & seriously - THANK YOU ❤.

PANTO BOY is exhausting - I seriously don’t know how ANYONE could be in a relationship with someone who wants to steal your air …

I am soo sick of these cunts - these reality stars, these z list famous for association (Christine THIRSTY CUNT MCGUINNESS) who are desperate for SIDEBAR fame & endless freebies (which usually they sell) or advertising more shit with swipe ups & 10% discount - digital FUCKING BEGGARS.

I am also sick of this FUCK playing the self pity card whenever he isn’t getting the attention he wants, his “i’m taking a break” - from fucking what ? Eye fucking your self ? Filming other people, attempting to recreate other people content - what do you exactly need a break from ? Or do you think this will entice the FB huns to bombard you with messages of “sycophantic middle aged women - who actually think they have a chance 😂” - I say bombard PANTO BOY, I mean you maybe get 3/4 messages of the usual suspects.

Anyway, thanks for the giggles …. ❤

• Heart

Truthprevails85

Long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ve finally caught up after being behind for WEEKS as I’m having a much needed Friday in and it’s been irking me for a long time what it is about Jake that’s so fucking annoying to the point he’s more unbearable than most - it’s the way in situations like the current one he’s acting like the big I am and like some really famous lead star the “youngsters” should be looking up to and be impressed by him. You just know as well his mum blatantly tells people she has a “famous” son and name drops him at any given time. They’re an abhorrent family.

Quick question - why is he called QJQ?

Is it wrong to admit I miss hate watching his pointless stories since he blocked me… when he did that insta live about health anxiety a while back I asked him why he smokes and if he has plans to quit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Whats he doing in a pub with young Bill at this time, drinking and catching up on tattle no doubt the sad creepy bastard.
Another one caught for his wank bank

Flappy is going on a following spree of places in Dubai 🙄 Wonder if she’s looking at going there again for her 30th birthday or maybe there instead of the Maldives? Let’s be honest her content from there was shit. She’ll be dying to go back there and somewhere better just to prove us all wrong 😂
Dubai . Land of the sand and modern - day slavery. Where its legal to give a Woman a right-hander in public, then go off laughing about it.

Not that that would bother their tiny little minds. Just about their shallow level for z-list ' influencers' 😒😒😒

• Sick
  • Heart

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, watching my mum pass away. As her first born, it was my privilege to be with her. Dad died during the pandemic and none of us were with him. So fuck you Jake, you’ve no balls to see your dad in his hour of need. You’re actually despicable 🤬
My dad eventually died of cancer & me & my 3 brothers sat with him as often as we could in his last weeks. He stopped eating & then drinking & became skeletal. At no point did any of us or indeed his grandchildren decide we couldn't bear to be with him. It's what you do. It's the very least you can do. These people brought us into the world, gave us life, love & endless care. How can you not sit with them, tell them stories, play their favourite music, just sit in respectful silence and see out their painful last moments on Earth.

Typical of my dad, he waited till it was 4am and we were all asleep & he tiptoed away. Didn't stop all 4 of us heading to him first thing in the morning & kissing his cold forehead.

You see Fakey that's what you do for your dad.
So sorry to read everyone's stories of loss on here but these two stories particularly resonate with me. I too lost my beloved mum to cancer. It was horrendous and made even worse by the fact that we were told she had a few weeks so I went home for the weekend to see my kids (as I'd been up there for a while) only to be called up again on the Sunday, telling me that it was time. I live down south now and only made it 30 miles before I got the call.

I sobbed my heart out the rest of the way back up north (250 miles in total) but spent time with her, kissed her cold head and promised her I'd look after my sisters (I'm the eldest). Pink had released "What About Us" which is actually a political song but the lyrics really hit different during the saddest journey of my life, and it was being played a lot on various radio stations. Even now I can't listen to it.

Listening to Fake's "woe is me" stories when he's actually consumed by guilt make me physically sick to my stomach.

Sending big hugs to anyone who needs them 🤗

• Heart

QueenBeeofProsecco

He isn't grieving at all. We never see pics of him at the graves which he 💯 would as he films his whole life. You're right it's guilt. He cares about noone but himself.
He’s an absolute fucking vile piece of shit cunt. The fucking audacity to go home because you don’t like the way your dad looks when he has fucking cancer!

I hope his dad got peace and comfort from his other children because he certainly wouldn’t have received it from the fucking cunt dribble.

I would never wish ill on anyone but fuck me, if cunt gets ill, I hope everyone fucking abandons him. Piece of fucking shit. 😤

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Ive emailed my utter disgust to that cottage place this morning. I am fucking fuming that tramps like this get gifted everything when there’s people who CANT EVEN AFFORD to heat their fucking homes. JUST FUCK OFF CHIN AND YOUR PATHETIC HUSBAND you make me fucking sick

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
View attachment 1787411
View attachment 1787411

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥔🥔🥔🥔

Also was this not the toothbrush Spud was launching at Fakey the other morning? Apparently its the only one he'll use according to Flappy 🤥
View attachment 1787423
Here's one more appropriate for you and big nose....
Please just fuck off😡He’s back working if that’s what you can call it.Day 2 woe me starts.Is prick hoping for a ticket to the avatar film premiere with polly parrot.Who at his age uses a cartoon filter what a absolute wanker .View attachment 1788746
Sicknote strikes again.. day off before the weekend...

FB_IMG_1670410691429.jpg
here's Fake and flappys elf ....

• Haha

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
@ChloBo_81

Just to jump onto ChloBo's post, I'm genuinely sorry to everyone on this thread that have lost someone, your all in my thoughts 😪

I lost my mum (my best friend, my everything) when I was 20, 11 months later my stepdad who I called dad. Shittest 21st birthday ever!

I visited my mum every chance I had when she was in hospital, same as my other 5 siblings, her room was always packed with all of us most days! I remember driving her home from the hospital for her last Xmas at home (it was terminal and she died the Feb after xmas and the hospital allowed her home for one last xmas) I literally drove 30mph on the motorway as she was the most precious cargo to me in the world that journey.

I don't often speak about her 20 years on, not because she isn't in my every waking minute but I don't need to constantly bring up her death..but when I do talk about her it's about her life, her antics, her comical encounters or the fact her last ever plane journey 5 months before she passed was on Kylie Minogues private jet (she collapsed abroad whilst on holiday and her insurance chatered her home using Kylies jet and yes this was also mentioned in the funeral speech on her request 🤣😅)

But my point is, QJQ references his dad's death daily... but what about his life?! Apart from jake inherited crying from his dad. Like come on, talk about his talents, his achievements, his personality but he doesn't because I bet he never made time to know his dad, not properly!

Drowns on about the same cancer shite and drags up the same photos.

• Heart
  • Sad

stargirl23

VIP Member
Showing his antibiotics to be like look I am ill. However he did a fucking zoom call no dr listened to his chest. His not ill at all, everyone knows if you get a private appointment and pay for it they’ll hand you any medication

stargirl23

VIP Member
Wow, just when I think he couldn’t stoop any lower. What a truly vile selfish man. Grief my arse, the man’s full of guilt and rightly so

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
So panto on Mondays is 3pm and 7pm what was to stop him driving home and spending the evening and a couple of hours tomorrow morning with his family the doting family man he is?

instead he’s in the pub with some drama graduate kid drinking a slush puppy

• Sick
  • Haha

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
I know we say it pretty much every day, but how much more milking and benefiting financially can this twat do off this back of his dad and brother.

Jesus. H. crist when Nanny QVC goes we'll be hearing about this until he's 102!!!!!!

He'd milk the death of his dead brothers widowed wife's sisters daughters best mate if he could.

• Haha
  • Heart