Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we have the woe me post then Leo looking like a gremlin on his stories.If nothing certainly predictable with his rinse repeat posts .She gained 1000 followers with her giveaway hardly worth it🙄Turned of her likes on her tit trainers after half a hour.He’s just a childish prick who needs validation from strangers day in day out.Still no visit to zelda goes to show this whole family are just weird and fake.He misses no one been out enjoying himself all week eyeing up the young lads and being annoying with the awful Kerry.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So we have the woe me post then Leo looking like a gremlin on his stories.If nothing certainly predictable with his rinse repeat posts .She gained 1000 followers with her giveaway hardly worth it🙄Turned of her likes on her tit trainers after half a hour.He’s just a childish prick who needs validation from strangers day in day out.Still no visit to zelda goes to show this whole family are just weird and fake.He misses no one been out enjoying himself all week eyeing up the young lads and being annoying with the awful Kerry.
Last thing you do when you’re feeling anxious is share it with complete strangers on IG, he’s so full of bleeping tit and like you say Molly he just wants validation from his followers, he is so insecure and transparent. He’s crapping himself because he’s no work lined up and they are skint as duck. That reminds me I must watch Gremlins later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my days how many filters has he layered over his fizzogg in that last reel to make himself look so unblemished & young. Fakey we've seen your moosh in the wild, you're looking old, haggard & hook nosed, even with your appalling cheek fillers. Your reels are a complete waste of time - jumping from grief, to Sky, to baby Sprout, to struggling, to give away fictional prizes, back to grief, back to Sprout... on & on. Give it up bro peace & love.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Struggling today but still able to share his reel on spud again because he wants more likes on it and films himself begging for people to watch his YouTube on grief because he’s probably not got him the attention he wanted from it but don’t forget he’s struggling today 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well after 5 minutes of his tit podcast turned it off.So he left the hospital even though his two brothers had beds in the room and his dad died half hour later when prick when home .He stopped seeing him a lot as could don’t handle how he looked .So I got from my 5 minutes he’s a prick and does not give a tit about anyone.I agree with show how many filters weird freak of a man 👀

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well after 5 minutes of his tit podcast turned it off.So he left the hospital even though his two brothers had beds in the room and his dad died half hour later when prick when home .He stopped seeing him a lot as could don’t handle how he looked .So I got from my 5 minutes he’s a prick and does not give a tit about anyone.I agree with show how many filters weird freak of a man 👀
His hair is ridiculous, he looks like a bleeping Iced Gem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just how! He’s got just shy of 3 weeks worth of rehearsals and work!!! I work 45 hours a week and I just get on with it and I’m old enough to be his mother! Not some workshy wanker like him! this has truly pissed me off. Morning to the early risers😃
Yeah QJQ, coke will do that to you. bleeping bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
He's not wracked with grief, he's gay, knows it, and just can't come to terms with it.
Admit it, and get on with your life.
You can be the reserve, wish version of Rylan then.....

Iced gem.... bleeping ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So basically his brothers stayed with his dad in the hospital and he fucked off home. Then his father passed away. I am totally shocked. If that is the case, it's not grief he's dealing with but bleeping GUILT. What a vile, selfish bleep.

I've had my fair share of grief. One of my closest friends was in ITU with organ failure. I spent as much time as I physically could to be by his side. Just before they were going to turn off his machine, I made sure I had obtained Holy Water and a Priest for him to give him the Last Rites. To hear that his two brothers were there and he fucked off home is appalling let alone not seeing his father 'because of how he looked'. WTF??? What a selfish, horrible bleep. I really hope it tortures him daily. He hasn't even bothered popping in to see Zelda has he?

When the time unfortunately comes for either my mum or dad to go I will not leave their side. No way. I just couldn't leave them. I would be there no matter what.

He best shut the duck up about grief now. What a rancid, selfish little bleep. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Death is not a pretty science. Pain in any form is unpleasant.
Unfortunately for Jakey, appearance is everything. He couldn't stand his dad's suffering, it was ugly and unpleasant. Tough tit. Man up and grow a pair.
Hope flappy was dolled up to the nines during labour. He couldn't cope with blood, piss, tit screaming without her looking like a catwalk model for the Gram....
Vacuous bleep
You deserve everything crappy that's coming your way....

Reactions: 28
He couldn’t care less about being at home, we all know he’s at his happiest when he’s out with his young friends and Chris Hughes. He just says he’s missing home when he’s actually got to do a day of work because he would rather sit on his arse doing sweet duck all.
Absolutely nothing stopping him going home even if it was for two hours he just won’t .
my husband used to work away and would drive four hours back just to have tea and stay one night then he would wake at 4am and go straight back to work . Lazy twit Jake wouldn’t …..

Reactions: 21
Fakey is literally allergic to work. It’s the only time he’s ever ill and it’s when he’s surrounded by other talented professionals that he gets imposter syndrome and realises he’d be better suited to a job in Lidl rather than panto in Lincoln 🥴

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.