Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody love this thread (tried keeping up with KP, ashley james and cashley cain but failed so this is my tattle go to!)

Your all brilliantly witty and genuinely funny little fuckers.

You/we welcome "newbies/lurkers" with open arms (except you sillydot!) And it's just been so heart warming the love given to those that have opened up about their losses.

Also, flapz skirt worn 3 ways and she uses it as a dress. Wtf is that about!!?? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He looks off his bleeping nut in those shots! I reckons he's been busy sniffing poppers too to relax his anal muscles! 😂😂
318022820_3219607584956515_7751135491283444613_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell if I was niknak and saw that before bed I’d be having nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How amazing is niknak, he's shared his dad's latest tiktok with the teenybopper he's grooming!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What is it with all the Prickenden’s Christmas trees Zelda should be totally embarrassed to show this abysmal naff looking tree to anyone it’s more suited for someone hiding in the woods for bird watching 🤣
Looks like she used her broom the old witch. Who in their right mind would want a birthday message or shout out from Fakey’s Mum..her probably telling you about what she had for dinner. She’s as delusional as her son. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I HATE when that happens. My hubby won't binge things and I don't like waiting for next episodes 🤣
Omg same!! I could watch them on my own and then have to watch them again with him and act like I’ve not already seen it.. now there’s an idea 🤫😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He looks off his bleeping nut in those shots! I reckons he's been busy sniffing poppers too to relax his anal muscles! 😂😂
View attachment 1785600
He’s a freak . Why can’t he act normal my husband would never act like that to our children

So hes not well off. Like we didn't kn.
And that’s last years this year he’s had no work so will be worst 😂

2021 he had celeb bumps sas who dare wins and Leo being born so he was selling to mags and crying troll to get on loose women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1785600
Just look at the state of him. He's absolutely off his cakehole!! 🗞❄❄

Screenshot_20221206-085143~2.png
Screenshot_20221206-085134~2.png

So hes not well off. Like we didn't kn.
Creditors: £78,213 😂

Omg same!! I could watch them on my own and then have to watch them again with him and act like I’ve not already seen it.. now there’s an idea 🤫😂
Get the Netflix app on your phone. Put in your earphones and you can bingewatch in bed without dusturbing him. Works a treat!!

318035102_904306394277092_7559761452599141511_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔 ❄❄❄❄ Toot Toot funny Boot....How's your nut this morning. You aint well mate ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

i think i’ve just wet myself live in costa 😂 “chicken dinosaurs 1 pound” 😆

• Haha
Missing home my arse.Never happier than when he’s doing his own thing.Flaps seriously needs to stop with her awful fashion reels 1000 likes how embarrassing.
3FD02938-B2FE-4368-B21D-00BC13F99E05.jpeg

• Sick
Here’s his sidekick downtrodden flaps looking happy 🤣It’s a hard life being a top influencer😳
676054DC-0208-479A-8824-235616C5914B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.