Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out โ€œheโ€™s behind youโ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ” Morning bleep.....Any snow where you are..oh wait a minute..โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„๐Ÿคญ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I've just ordered our masks for our Fakey Christmas Party! The dress code is an unironed, worn-twice 'Hi de Hi' style chevron shirt, pink trousers and black orthopedic clodhopper boots that Forrest Gump would be proud of! Or, if you don't fancy that, an alternative of a Primark Gregg's tracksuit and crocs will suffice!

Anybody not wearing a Robbie Rotten from Lazytown syrup will not be admitted into the 'gig' at The Playhouse - Colchester's famous Wetherspoons. Gregg's sausage rolls will be plentiful as well as a variety of red wines and plenty of ๐Ÿ—žโ„โ„ to go around!! A secret santa will be organised. All items of gold jewellry MUST be bought from Argos! ๐Ÿ˜‚

As an extra gift to my fellow Fakey's, I've bought you all a bottle of the new perfume 'Desperation' by Flapz Akimbo!

Screenshot_20221203-093614~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

I've just ordered our masks for our Fakey Christmas Party! The dress code is an unironed, worn-twice 'Hi de Hi' style chevron shirt, pink trousers and black orthopedic clodhopper boots that Forrest Gump would be proud of! Or, if you don't fancy that, an alternative of a Primark Gregg's tracksuit and crocs will suffice!

Anybody not wearing a Robbie Rotten from Lazytown syrup will not be admitted into the 'gig' at The Playhouse - Colchester's famous Wetherspoons. Gregg's sausage rolls will be plentiful as well as a variety of red wines and plenty of ๐Ÿ—žโ„โ„ to go around!! A secret santa will be organised. All items of gold jewellry MUST be bought from Argos! ๐Ÿ˜‚

As an extra gift to my fellow Fakey's, I've bought you all a bottle of the new perfume 'Desperation' by Flapz Akimbo!

View attachment 1778890
This actually sounds like a good night out๐Ÿคฃ I bagsy wearing the weird dayglo shorts with slashed sides & I will be bringing a portable ice tub on wheels set to 'nicely warm.' I might get scratching a lot too & rearranging my sparse hair every 2 seconds.

Screenshot_20221203-103332_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I'm worried this hairline will look too natural on the night we all meet up.

Screenshot_20221203-103619_Amazon Shopping.jpg
I'll spray some of this just to be sure

• Haha
Reactions: 21
๐Ÿ”Just watching Cliff on BBC1 he looks younger than bleep Bollocks ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So he can drive Lincoln to Manchester for an event but not Lincoln to Essex to see the family he misses so much?
Didnโ€™t once tag the charity he was there for and the table was empty until people were basically forced to sit with him

• Angry
Reactions: 31
So he can drive Lincoln to Manchester for an event but not Lincoln to Essex to see the family he misses so much?
Didnโ€™t once tag the charity he was there for and the table was empty until people were basically forced to sit with him
Absolutely this. Nothing mentioned about the charity and he looked like an utter 'spare'. He didn't need to be there at all but he chose that over going home. The whole 'marriage' is an utter sham. It's as clear as day. What a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He's very quiet this morning obviously still tucked up in bed with Chris wonder how Chris can tell if the mushroom dick is hard? Magnifying glass?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He looks much more relaxed and happy in the company of men and boys.

He never looks like that with Farqy-Flaps; he actually looked repulsed when he kissed her on their wedding day- and he had his eyes open and was looking at other MEN ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Crazy you got fakey copying you now wanting to give away cash or presents so a family can enjoy Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's Christmas time , mistletoe and wine
Backstage with Katona racking up the lines ๐ŸŽต

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
OMG here we go!!!! Charitable Fakey and Farquard. duck off. You're about as charitable as Jack the Ripper was with ladies of the night. Yesterday her - now him.

I'll give you an idea. Maybe put a link up on one of your stories for a local food/toy bank. If you do that then maybe you'll look more genuine. You'll have plenty of time after your short stint in panto. Why not donate some of your time in helping out at a local food hub? Give us proof you're ACTUALLY doing some good - which I highly doubt. We'll wait.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
There you go Fakey. We know you love reading Tattle. Why not help out your nearest food bank which is up the road from you and donate some time to them instead of prancing around your house half-naked and acting like a twit. Contact them and help them out. That goes for Flapz too!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.