Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he sharing the reel she’s put on of her looking like a man dressed in drag styling a skirt in 3 different ways 🤦🏻‍♀️ Never known a ‘couple’ on Insta that share each other’s posts/reels so much. The desperation for them to get more engagement is glaringly obvious. I still can’t believe they are 29 and 34. They look so much older but act so much younger 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've posted about this on her thread. Doesn't she ever proof-read. She calls herself an 'Entrepreneur' but pre-packed hospital bags already exist!!!!! Also banging on about budget, sustainable clothes. Hasn't she ever heard of the Primark baby section which do fabulous bargains or hand-me-downs. Christ she is so thick! 🤡

How can that even be possible? His own foot but a false leg? I might have to listen to this later on now? confused.com.
I saw a girl once had her lower leg removed and her ankle and foot attached to her knee backwards I think. This then created something she could put in a prosthetic leg. Sounded mad but she did gymnastics and it worked really well for her.

Reactions: 11
Pair of desperate idiots sharing each others reels.Her likes are awful and her giveaway didn’t help with her engagement.No word of her Manchester trip she did so take it a bit like his interviews was a big no.She’s so uncomfortable in front of the camera would stick to hello fresh and McDonald’s ads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you ever notice when he does a tiktok with someone he always has to be standing slightly infront of them and he always looks manic trying to ensure he is a fraction of a second faster when carrying out the actions. I really don't think it's a coincidence, I honeslty think he just has to dominate everything like the narc he is

Reactions: 32
Same as you. Many years ago I lived 3 hours away and got a call about dad but didn’t make it back in time. Lost mother in law sat with her until the end recently. I have quite a few close people in serious health but would never not be there. What a twit Jake is. I can’t even watch his stories via the web apps as I’m blocked. He’s not worth it. I feel sorry for his surviving brother. I know his mother doesn’t like to show that side of things publicly and as much as she’s a pain otherwise, I respect her for that
Bless you Cazellie, so sad to hear that you've been through the exact same with your dad, and recently you lost your mother in law. What a devoted person you are, they were lucky to have you ❤❤

Honestly Jake and his fake grief turn my stomach, can't believe that he's trying to make a career out of it! 🤬

@ChloBo_81

Just to jump onto ChloBo's post, I'm genuinely sorry to everyone on this thread that have lost someone, your all in my thoughts 😪

I lost my mum (my best friend, my everything) when I was 20, 11 months later my stepdad who I called dad. Shittest 21st birthday ever!

I visited my mum every chance I had when she was in hospital, same as my other 5 siblings, her room was always packed with all of us most days! I remember driving her home from the hospital for her last Xmas at home (it was terminal and she died the Feb after xmas and the hospital allowed her home for one last xmas) I literally drove 30mph on the motorway as she was the most precious cargo to me in the world that journey.

I don't often speak about her 20 years on, not because she isn't in my every waking minute but I don't need to constantly bring up her death..but when I do talk about her it's about her life, her antics, her comical encounters or the fact her last ever plane journey 5 months before she passed was on Kylie Minogues private jet (she collapsed abroad whilst on holiday and her insurance chatered her home using Kylies jet and yes this was also mentioned in the funeral speech on her request 🤣😅)

But my point is, QJQ references his dad's death daily... but what about his life?! Apart from jake inherited crying from his dad. Like come on, talk about his talents, his achievements, his personality but he doesn't because I bet he never made time to know his dad, not properly!

Drowns on about the same cancer shite and drags up the same photos.
Ah Twinkal, bless you, you've really been through it. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your mum who you clearly adored, and then your stepdad in such a short space of time, and so young too. ❤❤

I love the Kylie private jet story and that you remember little anecdotes about your mum. That's what I do too. Funny that Fake hasn't got anything similar to share about his dad and brother, lying bleeping grief tourist! Sending love ❤❤

My dad died 3 weeks ago. He passed when he knew we were on our way to the hospital. The nurse said sometimes they prefer to go before you are there as they don't want you to see it. My friend said she sat with her nan 16hrs straight and she died the moment she popped out to get something. A few have told me the same sort of story. Everyone is different and I don't know if personally I'd have liked to see dad actually go. When we got there he just looked like he was asleep. Still it was horrible seeing him so ill those last few days but sometimes you just have to bare it. If not for that person but for your mum or whoever to support them. Sounds like his brothers did more and as you say maybe he's feeling guilty now that he didn't spend more time with him.
So sorry to hear this, Sarivng. You're right that is a very common thing- they usually want to pass over on their own. ❤ Sending love and strength ❤

Fake feels guilty that he made everything about himself as usual instead of being there for his dad at the end. Horrible selfish bastard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All about him notice the part he says he’s done “ every reality show “ then says he would never pass an opportunity… begging for work again when it’s meant to be about his dead brother and dad 🙄
Don't forget when he bragged about a huge audition in London (which we all figured out was the Bodyguard musical) and he claimed he didn't get it because he looked too young hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don't forget when he bragged about a huge audition in London (which we all figured out was the Bodyguard musical) and he claimed he didn't get it because he looked too young hahahaha
Heard it all 😂😂 he’s sad . Has polly pocket disappeared again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nanny Zelda of the ambassador wonky teeth clan is getting as bad as her son and son in law (flapz!)

Gushing about a company that she has only just started following all for what, a freebie cookbook! 😅

Also, should we message her and find out if she charges for birthday shout outs 🤣

Screenshot_20221205-213148_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221205-213120_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Lol Kevin Costner was only 37 when he was in the film only 3 years older than Fakey. Haha literally no comparison 🤣

This made me laugh meet quickenden in wilko 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Why though 🤣🤣

• Haha
My hubby has got into motherland with me so now I can’t watch it till he’s in to watch it too 😭 I’m absolutely fuming 🤣
I HATE when that happens. My hubby won't binge things and I don't like waiting for next episodes 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.