Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he lieeeeeeeee!!!!!

"Gig in London tonight for "work" "

Rocks up to an event in Manchester, he doesn't tag the venue but his manager does.

I hope flapz is getting banged by the druggy photographer tonight whilst he's bumming CH. There prob kitchen raving and she's in her famous bikini banging out Ibiza tunes 😅😅

Also, welcome long time lurkers, ask away what you want.... we love rehashing how we've come up with their nicknames and the hilarious reasons behind them! 🥰

Whoever suggested Motherland 👏🏼 👏🏼
I also suggest workin moms if anyone else who has watched this. Thanks Fakeys… as u were
Love working moms and now hooked on motherland, it just goes to show those of us on this thread have that humour!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whenever I see old rat face creepy Fakey in his photos with other people he just reminds me of “ where’s wally character“

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like he's got to be on his best behaviour tonight with Little Chris there!!

317764959_1993117724412914_5816206289239111414_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just to keep yas all updated I have a gig tommorow night, I'm at a xmas party then I have a gig on Sunday I'm at karaoke, it's in London, oh my bad it's in Sunderland. I will ofcourse be filming every second of it all for my loyal fans, peace and love, stay safe bros, it's gonna be sick, proper peng

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And for Jakes next panto appearance. Snow White and his little dwarf.

*feels abit guilty and runs out the thread*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Guys I went Christmas markets with the girls last night mrs riddle had one to many didn't I and ended up from markets to a club in ny ugg boots and jumper 🤣🤣

Ah ny poor head I'm not used to drinking that much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Must kill him watcin Kate Lawlers stories. I know her child is advanced and all kids learn at different stages but Leo can't even say one and noa is counting to 20 and talking in sentences. Isn't t very telling that if the few words that Leo says the main one is oh no. Leohno
Least we know he’s Jake’s kid. He’s as thick as his bleeping dad

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.