Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also want to know have they taken the cat with them? They’ll probably be begging for a new car next week after purdy takes a massive anxiety tit in it! Also I love cats but I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere that’s had a cat as it’s previous resident and the amount of fur that clearly falls off that cat can you imagine?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if Lisa will see her grandkids today.Honestly are the most dysfunctional family ever.Leo looks a absolute mess with that hair can’t understand what the hell the purpose of that mop.Hopefully the stupid cow will invest in some appropriate sun cream this time in Dubai disgusting how sunburnt these children get when away with these two pricks .

Reactions: 17
So it looks like Flapz has brought along her sister Amy, her sister's little brat (who's running all over the sofa) and the bloody cat. She probably took the sister there as mediator. I really hope they all catch his 'chest infection', get on each other's nerves and have a horrible time. Flapz will have to leave on Sunday too as Fred has school and the kids haven't broken up yet. Cunts - the lot of them. Loads of condensation on that window (the Purdey photo). The place probably has damp. Good job. 🤬

318643772_536959408068569_457331870354274478_n.jpg

318937236_1452653585259201_7092127965360378778_n.jpg
318602136_209636681508955_3895900828612657105_n.jpg

318667827_164692822923724_2208301702975518036_n.jpg

Reactions: 11
Sharing his bleeping competition again 😡Someone take this phoney twats phone away he’s just so unbelievably self centred.How can anyone sit in a gifted hotel and beg for followers to win a food voucher😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Sharing his bleeping competition again 😡Someone take this phoney twats phone away he’s just so unbelievably self centred.How can anyone sit in a gifted hotel and beg for followers to win a food voucher😡😡😡😡
He’s not even gained 500 followers from his giveaway and it’s been running over 36 hours 😂 he obviously thought he was going to gain thousands of followers again. He’ll probably buy some more and make out he’s got them from his competition like he’s done before. Glad the fact he was on deaths door yesterday, he’s improved overnight 🙄. I wish antibiotics worked for me that quickly 😂

• Haha
Not sure if this should be classed as a ad
093B99B4-15EF-46A8-9C44-2F181F0864ED.jpeg

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Not so ill that he had time to go to the barbers.He’s such a liar as if he’s so much better was never that poorly stupid prick.The fam have arrived god he’s so thick
03ACA8D2-16B1-498F-A87C-C3C91B388342.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Keep up the good work @Chlobo. I had a really good week this week. Bought £300 worth of cupboard food, took bags of shopping my clients had donated and even a few new toys to the food bank. Times are incredibly tough for some people. It makes my blood boil seeing all these gifted toys for that horrible little brat which will only be tossed to one side but could actually make one child's Christmas. Scrounging cunts the lot of them. 🤬
You're amazing, @CrazyBaldhead. Keep up the good work too ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That is unbelievable. What a bleeping hole! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So it looks like Flapz has brought along her sister Amy, her sister's little brat (who's running all over the sofa) and the bloody cat. She probably took the sister there as mediator. I really hope they all catch his 'chest infection', get on each other's nerves and have a horrible time. Flapz will have to leave on Sunday too as Fred has school and the kids haven't broken up yet. Cunts - the lot of them. Loads of condensation on that window (the Purdey photo). The place probably has damp. Good job. 🤬

View attachment 1796387
View attachment 1796388
View attachment 1796389
View attachment 1796390
View attachment 1796391
View attachment 1796392
View attachment 1796393
View attachment 1796394View attachment 1796395
View attachment 1796397
View attachment 1796398
I wonder has something happened with jake and her they have been strange all week . Was it make or break and she decided to take her sister to piss him off . Such a wierd family

Reactions: 15
He’s not even gained 500 followers from his giveaway and it’s been running over 36 hours 😂 he obviously thought he was going to gain thousands of followers again. He’ll probably buy some more and make out he’s got them from his competition like he’s done before. Glad the fact he was on deaths door yesterday, he’s improved overnight 🙄. I wish antibiotics worked for me that quickly 😂
So bad that he can't do something nice without making it about him . Vulnerable people desperate to win for food in a bleeping living crisis and he's begging for followers it's bleeping beyond sick

Preying on Vulnerable people he's scum

• Angry
  • Heart
And here we go again, running the 'giveaway' for most probably 'gifted vouchers' whilst sitting in a 'gifted hotel'. Wankers. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I also want to know have they taken the cat with them? They’ll probably be begging for a new car next week after purdy takes a massive anxiety tit in it! Also I love cats but I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere that’s had a cat as it’s previous resident and the amount of fur that clearly falls off that cat can you imagine?
I’ve got a long haired cat and I’m constantly using a wee gadget I got from eBay to clear up her fur. They’re just bone idle.

There is NO WAY ON EARTH he has a chest infection. FACT. The last time I had a chest infection every breath I took was like inhaling fire, I was rattling and didn't get dressed for days and days. I felt like I was at death's door. Then you have this utter bleep. 🤬

319093867_195128523073938_6954892544765087640_n.jpg

• Sick
Ive emailed my utter disgust to that cottage place this morning. I am bleeping fuming that tramps like this get gifted everything when there’s people who CANT EVEN AFFORD to heat their bleeping homes. JUST duck OFF CHIN AND YOUR PATHETIC HUSBAND you make me bleeping sick

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So bad that he can't do something nice without making it about him . Vulnerable people desperate to win for food in a bleeping living crisis and he's begging for followers it's bleeping beyond sick

Preying on Vulnerable people he's scum
I just don’t understand how people don’t see that he’s doing it purely for selfish reasons 🤯 While he’s offering vouchers and cash to supposedly help people out, she’s bragging about a gifted stay and the fact they’re off to Dubai next month 🤦🏻‍♀️. If either of them had any functioning brain cells they’d be dangerous 😂

He’s just the lowest kind of person I have ever seen.Bragging about Dubai while staying for free in a cottage.Has shared that awful giveaway constantly and that stupid cow has to.Have some class and read the room pair of arsewipes.

I’m getting stressed at Warwick keeping annoying Purdey (crazy cat lady here) the thing is, the cat may feel under attack and lash out.

• Sad
Ive emailed my utter disgust to that cottage place this morning. I am bleeping fuming that tramps like this get gifted everything when there’s people who CANT EVEN AFFORD to heat their bleeping homes. JUST duck OFF CHIN AND YOUR PATHETIC HUSBAND you make me bleeping sick
Me too. I asked them why they are gifting stays to people that have had numerous holidays this year already and are bragging about going to Dubai again next month, when there are families out there that can’t even afford to eat and heat their homes, that would be a lot more worthy and appreciative of it.

• Heart
Screenshot_20221210-120522_Instagram.jpg

Ooh check out his response! Always has to bite. This is under that cringe dance thing he did sliding on the pavement. The young fella he does it with looks so natural & poised. He just looks like a cart horse with matching teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.