Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever suggested Motherland 👏🏼 👏🏼
I also suggest workin moms if anyone else who has watched this. Thanks Fakeys… as u were

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He's hiding under a table now. 😴😴😴 As for the Grief Podcast, shove it up your prolapsed anus bro!

317613726_135243912674459_1970642510866880159_n.jpg
318000702_194036229798637_556279313889163722_n.jpg
318163161_1341247489949915_7437692736112607463_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Flaps must be pissed off left at home minding their kid, while fakeys off living his best life. If she's watching his clips, she'll be rightly ripping

Reactions: 22
Flaps must be pissed off left at home minding their kid, while fakeys off living his best life. If she's watching his clips, she'll be rightly ripping
Specially if she figures out he's doinking jago.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Flappy is image of Farqard and honestly imagine being married to predator Fakey 🤢🤢 it’s so disturbing how he is acting around that boy billy 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So he definitely said he’d got an event in London tonight so why is he at an event in Manchester then? As usual he’s obviously CHs plus one and as usual everyone round them is in black tie and them two totally disrespect the dress code and turn up ready to go clubbing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he definitely said he’d got an event in London tonight so why is he at an event in Manchester then? As usual he’s obviously CHs plus one and as usual everyone round them is in black tie and them two totally disrespect the dress code and turn up ready to go clubbing 🤦🏻‍♀️
What event is it. I'm blocked

Reactions: 10
Back with Lover Boy! 🤢

317776056_2259190364241452_8131274181962579998_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ve finally caught up after being behind for WEEKS as I’m having a much needed Friday in and it’s been irking me for a long time what it is about Jake that’s so bleeping annoying to the point he’s more unbearable than most - it’s the way in situations like the current one he’s acting like the big I am and like some really famous lead star the “youngsters” should be looking up to and be impressed by him. You just know as well his mum blatantly tells people she has a “famous” son and name drops him at any given time. They’re an abhorrent family.

Quick question - why is he called QJQ?

Is it wrong to admit I miss hate watching his pointless stories since he blocked me… when he did that insta live about health anxiety a while back I asked him why he smokes and if he has plans to quit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ve finally caught up after being behind for WEEKS as I’m having a much needed Friday in and it’s been irking me for a long time what it is about Jake that’s so bleeping annoying to the point he’s more unbearable than most - it’s the way in situations like the current one he’s acting like the big I am and like some really famous lead star the “youngsters” should be looking up to and be impressed by him. You just know as well his mum blatantly tells people she has a “famous” son and name drops him at any given time. They’re an abhorrent family.

Is it wrong to admit I miss hate watching his pointless stories since he blocked me… when he did that insta live about health anxiety a while back I asked him why he smokes and if he has plans to quit 😂
welcome newbie ❤ lurk no more! A lot on here are In the blocked club but our queen crazy is great at posting the receipts so you can still see!

QJQ is because he got his dad and brother stitched into his wedding suit but they stitched it so badly his first name was on the top and second name underneath so it read quickenden Paul quickenden so everyone took the piss and he’s known as QJQ now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Hello! How did you get in the blockes club? Check out thread 29, it was because of the stitching in his wedding suit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.