Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I am absolutely furious at the at the strep-A baiting. I came running here from not quite the end of the last thread. I know somebody who
just lost their CHILD to the iGAS, their baby is one of the deaths counted on the news
FUCK OFF JACK

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 177

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Frauen, I have been BUSY… am I too late with this??

C064EABD-F304-4501-B7C1-2C16E497F404.jpeg

2 hours later…

AC8464C1-CF83-4DF6-871F-DDE9C71BA8B8.jpeg

Coincidence? Inspiration? Or copycat?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 155

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
I know this is not related to current Jack but for those of who attended virtually Jack’s panel appearance at EdBookFest may remember that several online questions were ignored in favour of in the room questions ,but in the chatroom one of the admins gave an email address for queries . So I repeated a question someone else had asked, which was if the panelists had all been paid for talking about poverty . Finally got a response today , and lads , I owl champagned when I saw who sent it
5CDC6838-1165-4A55-ABF1-43E0F0D36066.jpeg
681BE748-6A07-4FAC-8B88-F29C2806D5B1.jpeg
To clarify, I think that panel appearances should be paid , but the original question was raised because at the time Jack was still claiming that her campaigning and activist work was all done for free which was why she had a Patreon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 153

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-12-07 23.58.49.png

She's really just a punchline now. I cannot wait to see the almighty kicking Grifty Kitchen is going to get.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 150

SmolWarrior

I have a teeny bit of gossip. A friend of mine has a relative who is reasonably well known in journalism/media/food writing circles. Has her own Wikipedia page etc.

Anyway, I learned recently that JM had come up in conversation between said friend and her relative; the relative had commissioned Jack to do some kind of work and described her as a complete nightmare to work with. Unreliable, bad tempered, and treated people horribly. I’m trying to softly, gently get more information (and encouraging my friend to become a Frau too!).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 146

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Thank you for all you do @People-huv-tae-know - you’re a diamond.
recap
Jack did a huge thread about Trollclaims - then forgot to post it as her phone ran out of battery or she was painstakingly looking after an unwell SB.
3 Hours later she posted her first of 24 claims.
trolls say I spend £500 on botox on my forehead - I don’t look here’s some makeup lines to prove it.
A5495DA3-1F11-4C99-A982-333332366FD8.png

Here are some recent photos of jacks forehead that she’s posted
1ED67C6C-2598-41A0-96A7-0B5B39B7E7BC.jpeg
BAE0B439-D1FA-4987-B0F2-58039BD6733E.jpeg
4525D2E8-7A45-402E-9347-92A82EFA1E6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 145

HaveTinCanRattle

My Old Harold just walked in while I was brandishing a light brown eyebrow pencil 🔺
I've had to pretend I'm preparing for a zoom call at 1pm, rather than colouring-in my forehead wrinkles.
I hope you're all happy with yourselves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 141

Terrible

VIP Member
Is that the dog that definitely absolutely never ever ever not never goes upstairs and will therefore know no difference in a one bed flat?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 138
If you had a child with a chronic lifelong respiratory condition, you would not wait 5 days of them being extremely ill to phone the GP or hospital. As a mother of such a child, I call bullshit on Jacks ghoulish gleeful regaling of her poor son's condition. She is also fear mongering about Strep A knowing she has teachers and parents from her son's school in the audience. But worse still, SB has a clinically unwell sibling who is compromised in a respiratory sense, is this deliberate to raise fear in the poor former step mother? Jack has form for this kind of thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 137

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
grift 4.jpg

Just a reminder that our new tea-time classic serial, GRIFT AND GRIFTABILITY, continues this Sunday with episode 3 of the much-loved drama.
Mr Elton has persuaded Emma Woodhouse to paint a portrait of Highbury's newest and most mysterious resident, Miss Monroe.
But will she be too much for Emma's skills to capture on canvas?

That's GRIFT AND GRIFTABILITY, Sunday tea-time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I think there are occasional levels of benign delusion on this thread about the level of scrutiny on Jack’s life (I believe the scrutiny is absolutely deserved because she’s such a liar but I also don’t deny it’s borderline unhinged of us all to have this collective special interest) and the kindness of our intentions in performing this scrutiny (e.g. people being concerned and wanting her success - I’ll freely admit I want her cancelled and out of the public eye with her damaging shit).

HOWEVER I have very certainly never seen a single poster talk about pushing Jack to suicide. Indeed, the only people I’ve ever seen gleefully speculating on whether trolling might “push her over the edge” are her pathetic fans who live for the drama. She’s nurtured the most toxic, parasocial relationship with her audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 124

Clovis

VIP Member
Recap:

Jack painstakingly uploaded irrefutable, undisputable proof that she doesn't have £500 botox in her forehead. Rather, she has more wrinkles than Sid James. That'll show the mendacious mithering ninnies! WARNED 🤪

8f3894db7c1da1e95d88dc5bf44a4aec.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
While it's quiet and since the M&S advent has been rubbish, I've opened up Slopbot's grotto again for your seasonal gifts. Thanks to the forensic stocktaking work there are 35 new puddle gifts this year. Please enjoy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
Frauen , please help me out. Last night Jack Monroe began a 24 tweet thread, but, as is fully understandable, she couldn't post all the tweets because her phone died and her son was ill, and Lord knows how complicated it is to send a tweet these days. Anyway, one tweet in the thread was successfully posted and she said she would post the rest this morning. It's really strange though, and I'm sure completely out of character, but I can't find the remaining 23 tweets on twitter. It's really odd because the thread was supposed to debunk all the accusations against Jack that have been circulating. Including, most notably, fraud. I'm disappointed, as I was looking forward to seeing Jack disprove these claims.

Go well x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Emlo

I don't want to terrify people, but please all be vigilant, especially as the media tend to "disinform" with their headlines
Strep A" is not a disease, it's groupA type streptococcus bacteria of which there are a couple of variants.
Scarlet fever is one disease caused by strep A - in rare cases these same bacteria invade internal tissues causing severe toxic shock type illness which is what is currently happening at a much higher rate than normal.
In a small % of cases, untreated scarlet fever can lead to rheumatic fever (post infection reaction/immune response) which can damage the heart, as happened to 2 of my family members in the 1950s outbreaks. Luckily antibiotics make this rare now so all the more reason not to let docs fob you off if you are seeing symptoms as listed on the 'webs

Big hugs to those fraus struggling with it atm
As a doctor in paediatric A&E who has just finished a shocker of a shift please don’t accuse us of “fobbing off” people if we make an educated diagnosis of a condition that’s not scarlet fever. Of course I’m not saying doctors can’t make mistakes (esp when overstretched)—the missed diagnoses in the news can keep me awake at night. And I agree parents know their children best so absolutely should be an advocate for them if they feel they are not getting the right care. But I would hope most if not all of us docs don’t just deny antibiotics for the fun of it but because there are also serious concerns with overprescribing them. It’s a difficult balance to navigate at the moment. Anyway now that’s off my chest I do hope for speedy recoveries for SB and all the rest!

• Heart
Reactions: 108

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
I think you will find there is only one true Nativity scene!
70B3D71E-3D75-4867-B7FE-6B9A9D01E2E2.jpeg

TraumyS, hope you don’t mind me borrowing SlopBot and friends 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108