Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
I just had a quick look at the bird site and clicked on the profile of one of the most prolific defenders on there right now. Language seemed familiar (antagonistic, combative, twattish), so I googled the name of the company in the profile. It doesn't exist. The profile picture does exist, however and belongs to a marine biologist with the same name as the 🧦. The real person died in 1948 and was a friend of John Steinbeck, who wrote about a fictional business with a very similar name to the one the 🧦 is supposedly CEO of.

The company used by the 🧦 does exist, but not in the place 'he' says it is. It's in a different country. Even her socks are shit poorly thought out lies that can be easily exposed with a modicum of research. That took me two minutes.

Also, bit of a weird coincidence that if you search for the name of the company used by the 🧦 (google it in quotes), the first result is a shit travel blog from 2013 which also uses the name incorrectly and also in reference to the John Steinbeck novel. The blogger has supposedly been to ALL the continents, however the content under the many places they've supposedly visited is just cut and pasted and repeated in each section. Entries for Verona are posted in Argentina, for example. I haven't got the time or the inclination to read any of the posts. However I do find it a bit odd 🤷‍♀️

Screenshotted the sock and the blog for posterity obvs

(Edited for punctuation because I am FORENSIC)

Hang on, rewind, maybe I'm not so FORENSIC after all. The name of the business is the actual name used by John Steinbeck so that travel blog is probably just a shit travel blog
Any clues, please?

Reactions: 14

Emmapism

VIP Member
Off-topic, but:

Several months ago (a couple of decades in Jackyears), someone shared on here a really fascinating 2-part long-form article about a Grey's Anatomy writer who had been lying about having cancer. The writer has now admitted her lies: https://theankler.com/p/the-greys-anatomy-liar-confesses

Very interesting for those of us interested in compulsive liars! Particularly for those who insist that "there's always a grain of truth"...nope, there isn't.
Ah no way I Googled this very recently for an update so thanks for posting!

Chap O

A bit OT but if people are interested in learning more about AA, there is a documentary airing tonight on BBC2 at 9pm about the history of the fellowship! They have used deepfake technology to maintain personal anonymity, I am quite excited!
sorry as very off topic but - How can they be sure that the fake they use doesn't look like someone real !

• Wow
  • Haha

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Christmas tips

Air fryers are Fucking awesome for meat, roast vegetables of all kinds: potato's, parsnips even roast carrots.
petitpois are awesome and everybody loves them.
loads of stuff including pigs in blankets, roasties, yorkshire puddings can be cooked in advance and reheated.
Gravy can be done beforehand.
in fact 90% of shit can be done even days before the big day to save you time.
nobody really likes wet stuffing, bake the fuck out of it and crisp it up.

I'll take my book deal now thanks.

#ChactFeckerXmasTips
I really want this book! It’s released after Christmas sadly but his Instagram is drool worthy!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Skyfall

Chatty Member
How many similarities are there between our Jackie Gal & Megan/Harry??
I can’t believe Jackie hasn’t pointed them out to us.
Someone’s slacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
This reminds me, Jack's mum bought Jack an official caterpillar cake last year. But SB whose birthday is only a few days later got a knock off version. What I can't remember is if Jack bought it or not. She buys premium brand food for herself but smart price for her son. Every other parent I know would do it the other way around. Your child gets the very best you can afford.
Apologies as I'm behind again and if this has been discussed, Jack bought it for him

Reactions: 12

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Still no 🧵? Stop being such a chaostease, Jack.

I truly feel as though her Twitter likes are a fascinating insight into her innermost thoughts. Are we to assume from this that it's finally dawned on her how tragic it is that Burger Boy turned up in the middle of the night, nobbed her for six hours then immediately fucked off?

View attachment 1789502

Also, I feel like this was missed amongst all the other effluence she was spewing last night/this morning. (SS from @Sideboard Bob )

View attachment 1789503

The absolute fucking COMEDY of this coming from the single least stoic person I've ever seen when it comes to medical issues. She was threatening to go to A&E with a splinter in the middle of a pandemic, but sure, she only ever phones the doctor as an absolute last resort. :rolleyes:
Is there any way of seeing her likes without being logged in? Clicking the likes tab doesn't work for me, but I'm not sure if I need to spend some time dicking around with my browser setting, or if that's just the way it is for logged-out users.

Reactions: 12

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Extended period of cold weather means that many are entitled to an extra cold weather payment.

Anything from Jack on this?

Of course not. She isn’t eligible so therefore she DGAS.

She’s really showing her true colours at the moment.
Tbf there's not a lot to publicise as it is paid automatically with benefit roll to those who qualify, same as xmas and winter bonuses.

Reactions: 8