Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for causing a chaos tender one, as dear @Marmalade Atkins said, I was making a daft joke and it’s an accidentally upside down wonky AA ref key fob.

She got it after she was dumped, making a big song and dance about it because Old Harold apparently HATED her tattoos (as it seems did Louisa), so it was partially done out of SPITE to OWN them (and needless to say she had the last laugh).
View attachment 1789789Interesting that just like the people who “frequently” told her she’d “never amount to anything”, both her recent exes “frequently checked” she was “done with all that”

Also interesting that she’d been so blissfully happy with Old Harold and so very devastated that when HE LEFT he smashed her heart into minuscule pieces AND separately left her in a crater she was still banging on about at the end of July in Hungrier and Hurtier Solar Lit Soap Gunge, given that he was apparently such a big massive bigot tattoo and lesbian-clothes-hating homophobe.
View attachment 1789807
That ex sure hated a lot about her for someone she was planning to get a mortgage and have babies with 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Feel like I've been a right acerbic crank on here today, apologies to the canal, you're my fave place to hangout an now I'll move on cos I'm not sad fishing like a smol pixie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Feel like I've been a right acerbic crank on here today, apologies to the canal, you're my fave place to hangout an now I'll move on cos I'm not sad fishing like a smol pixie
duck's sake, I just read that as sad fisting.

Send glasseos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Sorry for causing a chaos tender one, as dear @Marmalade Atkins said, I was making a daft joke and it’s an accidentally upside down wonky AA ref key fob.

She got it after she was dumped, making a big song and dance about it because Old Harold apparently HATED her tattoos (as it seems did Louisa), so it was partially done out of SPITE to OWN them (and needless to say she had the last laugh).
View attachment 1789789Interesting that just like the people who “frequently” told her she’d “never amount to anything”, both her recent exes “frequently checked” she was “done with all that”

Also interesting that she’d been so blissfully happy with Old Harold and so very devastated that when HE LEFT he smashed her heart into minuscule pieces AND separately left her in a crater she was still banging on about at the end of July in Hungrier and Hurtier Solar Lit Soap Gunge, given that he was apparently such a big massive bigot tattoo and lesbian-clothes-hating homophobe.
View attachment 1789807
"I'm going to finish my arms so I am". Belfast Jack may well cause me an aneurysm - I suspect a bit of the rare aul' ulster scots is behind much of her "wee"-ing and "ye"-ing, too.

Jack, wid ye nat catch yerself awn, leke? Sure wi' all thon twitterin' ye do, anyone wid think yer heid's a marley, ye wee melter ye. Mebbe ye shid shut yer bake, haul' yer wheest, awn' gae oot for a wee danner? Go well, pal - and mind ye don't fall in the sheugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Right Pal, I’m ready for the next instalment of troll gate, now is a good time for me, don’t leave it until late like last night - thankyou 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I read something interesting about the AA methods- especially the approaching people to make things right part is downright dangerous advice for women. But of course Jack ain't like the other girls anyway
Sounds like a carte blanche for Jack to contact all her exes and harass them. How dare they not accept her apologies?! Hopefully they’ve got her blocked.

Reactions: 34
I know this is not related to current Jack but for those of who attended virtually Jack’s panel appearance at EdBookFest may remember that several online questions were ignored in favour of in the room questions ,but in the chatroom one of the admins gave an email address for queries . So I repeated a question someone else had asked, which was if the panelists had all been paid for talking about poverty . Finally got a response today , and lads , I owl champagned when I saw who sent it
5CDC6838-1165-4A55-ABF1-43E0F0D36066.jpeg
681BE748-6A07-4FAC-8B88-F29C2806D5B1.jpeg
To clarify, I think that panel appearances should be paid , but the original question was raised because at the time Jack was still claiming that her campaigning and activist work was all done for free which was why she had a Patreon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 153
If I had that type of money to spend on a watch, I’d have a Cartier 💅🏼

Re: advent calendars - I bought my nephew one, so did one of my siblings, so did my mum and so did his parents.
He’s going to be like Augustus Galoop. There’s nothing to say SB hasn’t been bought any other advent calendars.
If he’s mostly at his dad’s as we all suspect, his Dad probably got him one and then his gran. 2 advent calendars, one at each house, seems like enough to me? Even if one isn’t a choc one.

This reminds me, Jack's mum bought Jack an official caterpillar cake last year. But SB whose birthday is only a few days later got a knock off version. What I can't remember is if Jack bought it or not. She buys premium brand food for herself but smart price for her son. Every other parent I know would do it the other way around. Your child gets the very best you can afford.
Her referring to that Wiggles as a Colin was my aneurysm.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You see this is why I don't comment very often, I get sucked into the Jackspiracies and my suspicious mind goes OFF.

I'll resume my lurking position and reading the excellent work you all do from the safety of my phone, which doesn't have my login details so I can only read and not make a tit of myself.

(AGAIN, JACK: SEE HOW EASY THAT IS?)
Don't go back and lurk in the shadows, stay here in the warm dear heart ❤
duck's sake, I just read that as sad fisting.

Send glasseos.
Too much time on *that* other thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"I'm going to finish my arms so I am". Belfast Jack may well cause me an aneurysm - I suspect a bit of the rare aul' ulster scots is behind much of her "wee"-ing and "ye"-ing, too.

Jack, wid ye nat catch yerself awn, leke? Sure wi' all thon twitterin' ye do, anyone wid think yer heid's a marley, ye wee melter ye. Mebbe ye shid shut yer bake, haul' yer wheest, awn' gae oot for a wee danner? Go well, pal - and mind ye don't fall in the sheugh!
I miss home.

Is she still boring! Ok i will finish cleaning my house then.

I know this is not related to current Jack but for those of who attended virtually Jack’s panel appearance at EdBookFest may remember that several online questions were ignored in favour of in the room questions ,but in the chatroom one of the admins gave an email address for queries . So I repeated a question someone else had asked, which was if the panelists had all been paid for talking about poverty . Finally got a response today , and lads , I owl champagned when I saw who sent it To clarify, I think that panel appearances should be paid , but the original question was raised because at the time Jack was still claiming that her campaigning and activist work was all done for free which was why she had a Patreon
I hope this Barbora, tutted the whole way through the festival and told her, she was crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So if SB is as ill as Jack’s claimed, how come the doctors’ hasn’t offered him a triage appointment?
How come the heating has to be carefully managed to account for her arthritis & his chest when I thought she said in HH2 that she doesn’t/can’t afford to turn it on?
And this dishonest ‘cheery promising’ to supermarket staff when she’s autistic & can’t lie?
I mean yes, this thread of hers is going to convince ALL the doubters. Forensic & honest as ever 🙄
Slight merail. SB has the Scarlet Fever. It’s pretty rife here in the small school he attends. He was wiped out at the weekend with sore throat and general tiredness. We got an appointment for a face to face at the GP surgery on Monday morning. He’s on antibiotics and off school.
On topic, if SB is as poorly as she says surely he would have been seen by a GP or Nurse Practioner. I am beside myself it might turn to strep A. Jack though? Not arsed. I guess I’m just an over protective mother.
ETA @HotesTilaire I‘be just seen your post. Every families nightmare 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
How can anyone find this wet American tit comforting or profund? Its offensive. Thank god everyone who's ever pushed society and human rights forward didn't believe such navel-gazing apologism.
It's similar to radical acceptance in DBT which is a very difficult but useful process. I try to use it for my climate anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jack trying to be down with the kidz by using what she thinks are regional dialects :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She never makes her son a cake either does she. I already know what cake MSD (medium sized daughter) wants in 5 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.