Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WARNED!
Just popping this here for prosperity- remember when she’s claiming us trolls drove her to (whatever she’s claiming) we don’t scare her.
CE16795E-9DC3-4FC0-95C2-AEC0298A39A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Jack, can you continue with the thread you promised, please?

What's that? Your son is very ill?

That's ok. I'm so sorry I asked. Sleep well

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I am absolutely furious at the at the strep-A baiting. I came running here from not quite the end of the last thread. I know somebody who
just lost their CHILD to the iGAS, their baby is one of the deaths counted on the news
duck OFF JACK

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 177
If you had a child with a chronic lifelong respiratory condition, you would not wait 5 days of them being extremely ill to phone the GP or hospital. As a mother of such a child, I call bullshit on Jacks ghoulish gleeful regaling of her poor son's condition. She is also fear mongering about Strep A knowing she has teachers and parents from her son's school in the audience. But worse still, SB has a clinically unwell sibling who is compromised in a respiratory sense, is this deliberate to raise fear in the poor former step mother? Jack has form for this kind of thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 137
Is the king size bed going to the new flat?
I'm confused about the new flat. In the crappy bungalow didn't SB first of all have to give up his own double bed (which she sold/gave away. Nice.) for a single bed. For practice for the new place. Then he had to give up his own actual bedroom to move into Jack's. Into a king size bed. So what was the practising for?

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Tenderstems, I've screenshot both instalments of Grift and Griftability (thank you @hooplifehero Austen) now I just need to trim and clean them up before I put them in the wiki. It may take a wee whiley as a dog ate my phone.
I'll do it as soon as I'm finished drawing on my forehead.
Ive removed the strep joke as I felt it was in poor taste. Apologies if I've offended anyone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Jack's hurty feelings just don't cut it with me. Sorry. I
have worked in a psychiatric hospital, with people who have real issues and desperately want to get better. She is unwell whenever she makes a mistake. It's not credible.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
I've been thinking about these gimps on the deceased budgie app, saying "you do so much"

So duck it. What did you do for ME Jack when I suffered from The pov?

From November '21 till Apr '22 I had no work, ie: no money. While I was fortunate that Universal Credit paid my rent, they didn't leave me with much else for 4 to 5 weeks at a time. And like Jack I have a pretty active drinking habit to maintain.

Having to ask friends to lend 10 or 20 quid to help get food was soul destroying, but not once did I contemplate a food bank. But after weeks, and months doing cheap shops I realised her perfunctory £20 slop I mean shop is utter ball bags.

Firstly I rarely if ever went full on bargain basement on food, aside from maybe beans and hoops. And while I cant say my shops were particularly nutritious they did include nice treats. Usually clocking in for 5 to 7 days at under £13.

So Jack, with all your infinite wisdom, your knowledge of Asda that beat my 15 years of working there, WHAT DID YOU DO FOR ME?

bleeping. NOTHING.

I enclose two of my Own shops as evidence.

IMG-20220505-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20220219-WA0020.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
She really is as depressing and destructive as a nuclear bomb. I was expecting the usual woe is me crap but not breadcrumbing an illness with recent fatalities :( In fact that's quite evil and she knows exactly what she is doing. Children are not sacred to her. See Ivan Cameron and the Johnson's baby loss for more evidence. Using her son as a shield again but she claims to love him. That poor poor boy 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
I am absolutely furious at the at the strep-A baiting. I came running here from not quite the end of the last thread. I know somebody who
just lost their CHILD to the iGAS, their baby is one of the deaths counted on the news
duck OFF JACK
I'm so sorry Hotes, I've removed the joke I put in my last post. She's horrible and I can't apologise enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Thank you. Who writes out a 24-tweet epicycle of denial? No one--it's so convenient for her that she lost the whole thing. Wouldn't it make sense to type, post, type, post again, etc. until the 24 cantos of Jack's Defense was completed? Or put it on her blog and then tweet a link to her followers. It's the job apps she filled out on her Nokia phone all over again.

Technology fails Jack at the most opportune times. Like when she lost the Patreon passwords.
Like when she 'lost' her book

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why on earth is she tempting fate like this?

If SB is as poorly as she says and struggling to breathe, why isn't she contacting 111 or taking him to the nearest doctor NOW rather than waiting to see what happens?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
So I have done a Twitter search and the ere is ONE, just ONE claim she has had £500 of Botox why out of the thousands of tweets Monroe gets so they pick out that one claim? Why not start with any one of the 3/4 main claims eh you narc

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Disgusting behaviour yet again.
Also, I don’t understand what she’s talking about re throwing tit at her critics. All I’ve seen is a photo of a forehead with what looks like brown lines on it. Is this meticulously painted on using tit?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.