Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whaa?

VIP Member
Someone who as far as I know is not a troll has replied tagging in the Trussell Trust, Jack and the Booksellers Org,asking if people could not just donate directly to food banks. They say they support independent booksellers but do not approve of trying to profit from food banks. Chapeau that person!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
She really is as depressing and destructive as a nuclear bomb. I was expecting the usual woe is me crap but not breadcrumbing an illness with recent fatalities :( In fact that's quite evil and she knows exactly what she is doing. Children are not sacred to her. See Ivan Cameron and the Johnson's baby loss for more evidence. Using her son as a shield again but she claims to love him. That poor poor boy 😞

• Sad
  • Angry

SendReceive

Chatty Member
Are they taking the fucking piss?

Edit: You need to register to read the article in the link.

C641E6D7-3B1F-416D-A841-99253478A577.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow

Maria1212

Chatty Member
First time posting after watching from the sidelines for a wee while but holy fuck, the way she speaks is SO weird?? Overly descriptive for no reason. "The very large dog has come to check on me while I'm in the very large bed". Okay??? Also don't think anyone picked up on her whole "in (very old, large) bed" or whatever it was. Like WHY are you feeling the need to be so descriptive? Obviously she wants to hit home she's poor a lot of its down to that, but not all. It's like she's obsessed with her own life, and curating the exact version of it she likes via nonsensical self obsessed boring tweets? Regardless, yes if your child's that sick you don't tweet nonsense on twitter. And ofc after the 100th random occurance people's bullshitometers go up and don't go down.. "oh silly me my phone died after that massive attention seeking tweet" fuck off 🥲🥲🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 85

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Coming live from under my bridge.

Unfortunately, Jack isn’t the only one to drop crumbs about Strep A. A few running accounts I follow have been all “woe is me, I have to run on my treadmill instead of outside because my kids are ill, but I absolutely can’t talk about it. I need to run because I have to stay fit right now for them”. 🙄 Followed by pictures of duvets on sofas, cups of hot squash etc. Obviously, spending your life putting every minute detail on sm leads you to be under the false impression that a) everyone is interested in every minute detail and b) including your kids in your sm feed is the right thing to do. Twitter has definitely created a monster in Jack and the Guardian has allowed it to grow.

This is getting boring now. It’s getting boring to see her bring up the same MH shit over and over again. How many meals can she miss? How many breakdowns can she have? How many times can she recover?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
Is the king size bed going to the new flat?
The king-size bed *is* the new flat. Wee Jackie will use it as a roof and put her meager collection of second-hand furniture beneath it. This is all the Tories' fault.

• Haha

Smol Pixel

Chatty Member
I love a good chaos but “For your INFORMATION, I just recently had a BREAKDOWN and the trolls want me to KILL MYSELF” Jack is hands down my least favourite Jack. As someone who has my own MH struggles it just presses my buttons in the worst way.

Also, I just don’t want to hear her mention SB ever again. The poor child. She is the worst.

• Heart

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
I don't want to terrify people, but please all be vigilant, especially as the media tend to "disinform" with their headlines
Strep A" is not a disease, it's groupA type streptococcus bacteria of which there are a couple of variants.
Scarlet fever is one disease caused by strep A - in rare cases these same bacteria invade internal tissues causing severe toxic shock type illness which is what is currently happening at a much higher rate than normal.
In a small % of cases, untreated scarlet fever can lead to rheumatic fever (post infection reaction/immune response) which can damage the heart, as happened to 2 of my family members in the 1950s outbreaks. Luckily antibiotics make this rare now so all the more reason not to let docs fob you off if you are seeing symptoms as listed on the 'webs

Big hugs to those fraus struggling with it atm

• Heart
  • Haha

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
1FA93E48-E5AF-4AD9-A3ED-5D4EFF2D5BC0.jpeg

What??? Who are these people, sounds genuinely awful,

Thankful for celeb squad at times like these, hoping arrests will be made swiftly 🤞

• Haha
  • Sick

colouredlines

VIP Member
The troll thread is the most personally disappointing of all the things Jack has promised but not delivered. Fuck the granola*, I want 50 more tweets of Jack taking weird-angle selfies to disprove claims that Cooper is full Maine Coon.

* sorry @zetta buttons

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Right, so aside from the puppy=baby cringe... "several" means at least 3. In the 6? months she was with a suitably equipped OH. That's a pretty concerted effort. And why has she put the word "lost" between tildes, as if it isn't actually ~true~.
I am also unclear how having experienced several tragic losses means that having a dog and a baby is pretty much the same thing. I am similarly astonished that anyone, having experienced such trauma would casually chuck it out as a gotcha in such a stupid argument. It's almost as if
she's lying.

• Haha
  • Heart

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
So if SB is as ill as Jack’s claimed, how come the doctors’ hasn’t offered him a triage appointment?
How come the heating has to be carefully managed to account for her arthritis & his chest when I thought she said in HH2 that she doesn’t/can’t afford to turn it on?
And this dishonest ‘cheery promising’ to supermarket staff when she’s autistic & can’t lie?
I mean yes, this thread of hers is going to convince ALL the doubters. Forensic & honest as ever 🙄
Slight merail. SB has the Scarlet Fever. It’s pretty rife here in the small school he attends. He was wiped out at the weekend with sore throat and general tiredness. We got an appointment for a face to face at the GP surgery on Monday morning. He’s on antibiotics and off school.
On topic, if SB is as poorly as she says surely he would have been seen by a GP or Nurse Practioner. I am beside myself it might turn to strep A. Jack though? Not arsed. I guess I’m just an over protective mother.
ETA @HotesTilaire I‘be just seen your post. Every families nightmare 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

SendReceive

Chatty Member
30p Lee is warming up nicely. Come on Jack, you know you want to have a pop. Although his comments are open, so you might want to refund all the money you stole beforehand.

9FE8F681-D72D-40EB-9CDE-C77FE442065E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
I've been thinking about these gimps on the deceased budgie app, saying "you do so much"

So fuck it. What did you do for ME Jack when I suffered from The pov?

From November '21 till Apr '22 I had no work, ie: no money. While I was fortunate that Universal Credit paid my rent, they didn't leave me with much else for 4 to 5 weeks at a time. And like Jack I have a pretty active drinking habit to maintain.

Having to ask friends to lend 10 or 20 quid to help get food was soul destroying, but not once did I contemplate a food bank. But after weeks, and months doing cheap shops I realised her perfunctory £20 slop I mean shop is utter ball bags.

Firstly I rarely if ever went full on bargain basement on food, aside from maybe beans and hoops. And while I cant say my shops were particularly nutritious they did include nice treats. Usually clocking in for 5 to 7 days at under £13.

So Jack, with all your infinite wisdom, your knowledge of Asda that beat my 15 years of working there, WHAT DID YOU DO FOR ME?

FUCKING. NOTHING.

I enclose two of my Own shops as evidence.

IMG-20220505-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20220219-WA0020.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

Yel

Chatty Member
I hate to be that person 😬, but it's best to stop with the fake receipts unless it's blatantly obvious like a ms paint job.

Otherwise people will then start questioning if every post is a joke or not, and there's been a bit of confusion today.

• Heart
So I have done a Twitter search and the ere is ONE, just ONE claim she has had £500 of Botox why out of the thousands of tweets Monroe gets so they pick out that one claim? Why not start with any one of the 3/4 main claims eh you narc
Thats a narc tactic. Deflect and distract with easy to disprove claims. All whilst ignoring the real accusations.

• Heart