Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extended period of cold weather means that many are entitled to an extra cold weather payment.

Anything from Jack on this?

Of course not. She isn’t eligible so therefore she DGAS.

She’s really showing her true colours at the moment.
She could even mention that £25 won't go anywhere near as far as it did last year :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The innkeeper.

Joseph: We’re in desperate need of a room, a bed for my heavily pregnant wife. We have travelled painstakingly for many an hour. Mary and I beg of you, can you let us in?

Monroe: SHAN’T
“Let you in so you can HARASS and ABUSE me, you mean?”
Additional info: It's a pygmy pineapple and one of her best friends calls her Prickles.

View attachment 1794349
I read this too quickly and I thought it said “it’s a Pygmy pineapple and it’s one of her best friends, called Prickles” 😂 probably closer to the truth tbh!

(P.s. thanks slopbot for my lovely jar of Hellmann’s mayo, I will cherish it x)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The food blogger who was recently mithering about the lack of pre-release availability of Grifty Kitchen for review is now posting screenshots from Tattle (threads - not the wiki) FFS.

I think it’s a given that squigs will take info from here but screenshots is not on IMO. Although he has said that “if this is not OK I will delete”, so a mod may wish to have a chat with him.
I'm not sure why many people here get upset by this. We are doing the same thing every day. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I got John Lewis vouchers from our slop with the kindest bot! So thoughtful, i will buy some ingredients to make a spite trifle. No gold spray though... only unicorns should poo glitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

There's been an update to this one too lads. bleeping hell these people are everywhere!
This is WILD. If I was Jack I’d be absolutely shitting myself about an exposé.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She could even mention that £25 won't go anywhere near as far as it did last year :eek:
I’m amazed to see the feed your family for £20 woman is still at it. Admittedly, she does post meal plans, but the amount she buys seems to be tiny to feed a whole family. And the dishes seem to be getting sadder, like root veg casserole just sounds kind of bleak and not very filling as a meal. It just really plays into the rhetoric that people can’t afford to eat well because they rely on ready meals or can’t cook.

Reactions: 29
I’m amazed to see the feed your family for £20 woman is still at it. Admittedly, she does post meal plans, but the amount she buys seems to be tiny to feed a whole family. And the dishes seem to be getting sadder, like root veg casserole just sounds kind of bleak and not very filling as a meal. It just really plays into the rhetoric that people can’t afford to eat well because they rely on ready meals or can’t cook.
Root veg casserole sounds nice, and far better than eating some cold rinsed hoops or whatever nonsense Jack says is fit for poorer folks. Even 'depressing' veg like cabbage can be really tasty when cooked right!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I got a greasy pigskin hat.
Bit disappointed as I have been a Very Good Frau all year*

*Recollections may vary.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Wouldn’t that be an awards ceremony to attend!
View attachment 1794477
That thread is an absolute bin-fire. Her agent’s getting tagged now and all. The solitary “like” is from a “magazine” with 174 followers.

Although I have to day that the squig with the monkey avatar, who accuses literally everyone defending Jack of being a sock, seems absolutely unhinged. His style reminds me of the squig who threatened to share her address. He’s just giving Jack ammunition to build her victimhood.

Reactions: 38

There's been an update to this one too lads. bleeping hell these people are everywhere!
Oh my goodness! I remember seeing the air bnb TikTok but I was sceptical because she said she had Huntingtons but the way she described her symptoms didn’t fit with that diagnosis. What a horror!
Re pineapples - am I the only one who found out how they grow by playing FarmVille? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That thread is an absolute bin-fire. Her agent’s getting tagged now and all. The solitary “like” is from a “magazine” with 174 followers.

Although I have to day that the squig with the monkey avatar, who accuses literally everyone defending Jack of being a sock, seems absolutely unhinged. His style reminds me of the squig who threatened to share her address. He’s just giving Jack ammunition to build her victimhood.
Address squig and monkey squig are one and the same. They have another account as well. Best avoided.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.