Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you slop bot. Tough day but I can’t wait to tighten my new Gucci (?) belt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ooh a teething necklace. With these gifts you are really spoiling us Mamapapa Slopbot. Now I won't need to chew a 50p sized hole in my lip when I'm high on coke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I got the Omega watch! I shall sell it immediately and buy some kidney beans 🫘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Having conducted a FORENSIC investigation, it appears to be a teacher planning to expose children to a nativity scene that has Jack in it. There ought to be law against it but the country is governed by irresponsible nitwits.
So is this the version where three wise men Tory bastards follow the guiding light of a new star to a manger crappy bungalow and bring gifts tell her to shut her legs?

Edited to remove me-rail. Sorry 'bout that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think you will find there is only one true Nativity scene!
70B3D71E-3D75-4867-B7FE-6B9A9D01E2E2.jpeg

TraumyS, hope you don’t mind me borrowing SlopBot and friends 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
While it's quiet and since the M&S advent has been rubbish, I've opened up Slopbot's grotto again for your seasonal gifts. Thanks to the forensic stocktaking work there are 35 new puddle gifts this year. Please enjoy!
Ooh, I got a Cotswold Company sideboard! Thank[space] you, Slopbot! 💃

ETA: This afternoon someone posted in my neighbourhood Facebook group that they are now offering "lip enhancement services" at their home salon, and the photo they posted.....let's just say that if Jack ever saw it, she would double her regular dose of lip filler, so as not to be outdone
😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Slopbot gave me a sideboard too, thanks Slopbot!

Is she breadcrumbing some kind of fertility treatment with the multiple losses?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you Slopbot! Now I can finally impress my non-existent child/lure back my ex with some weird quasi-sexual cosplay.

Screenshot_20221209-011737_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Ah an old favourite! I have no tampons to put in it, but I do need a cat biscuit container so this will be handy indeed.
40777B89-74ED-4697-B29C-F18F85072179.png

Pineapples on a Jack thread is so fitting for me. As I hate them. They are misleading and watching them grow for three years (obviously sped up in a Timelapse) makes me cringe and rage. I feel conned by every pineapple related memory I have.

I believed for 24 years that they grew on trees. Like the same trees coconuts grow on (palm?) but with pineapples there instead of coconuts.
I also believed they were growing in Hawaii.

WHY is it called a Hawaiian pizza? That’s ham and pineapple. last time I checked ham isn’t unique to hawaii, So I assumed the pineapple was.

also, in an episode of Sabrina the teenage witch I remember from being a child, Sabrina turns Libby into a pineapple and when she comes back she says “you sent me somewhere, is was small and smelled like Hawaii”.

I also have a memory of one of my sims, on the sims castaway, climbing a tree that looked like a coconut tree and coming back down with a pineapple, but I may be remembering incorrectly on that one. WARNED.

The outside of them literally looks like it goes with the bark on a palm tree. It matches. It would look right there. Where is does not look right, is growing out of the bleeping ground somewhere in Africa (or anywhere else if it’s in the ground). Literally, rows of them, in a field. I was horrified when I learned this. I can’t even describe the feeling I got when I saw pictures of them growing out of the ground. I cannot look at them anymore. I’ve never recovered. My friends think my reactions to them are hilarious, one particular friend absolutely dies laughing. She sent me a video of someone who had made Pinecone jam with little pinecones hoping to recreate some of my reactions to pineapples earlier, but it didn’t bother me I just thought it was weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
View attachment 1793434

I am not sure what role Jack will play in this nativity scene but I am eager to see the results. Sorry, I have no clue what a "politics nativity scene" is or what the point of such a horror might be. I just know that I never, ever want to be trapped in a lift with anyone who has one.
It is completely baffling how dimwits still persist in the bizarre notion Jack has actually done something helpful this year 😂 Pin them down and its all 'she provides free recipes' (Well she doesn't and Google does) and helps poor people (how? specifics please)

On another note I got the steam punk leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I wonder when we'll get the obligatory Christmas tree shot. Will the gorgeous big tree & decs be seen or will she have 'given them away' for the big povvo downsizing and a sad little twig will be replacing it this year 🥹 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.