Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Jesus. Her escalation in tone and frequency of response suggests that Jack Monroe is absolutely bricking it, and sees the writing is on the wall. To make the pretty direct threats against AM was quite a tipping point I thought.

I'd have hoped her family would have stepped in by now.
I’m maybe being a bit cold but I genuinely don’t think that at 34-years-old, anyone has to step in.

Solely my opinion, but I don’t think Jack is vulnerable. I think she’s scheming and devious and is now panicking because someone has rattled her cage. She is the only one responsible for her actions and if this is her chickens coming home to roost, then she’ll have to deal with it.

I reckon her parents, previous partners, friends have tried to guide her many, many times before and everyone has a breaking point. She talks about people being mean and then complaining when they get the same back - this is EXACTLY what is happening to her, and she can’t handle it. How many times can you say to someone “stay off Twitter” or “you’re the one who perpetuates this, time after time”? I’ve no doubt some people in her life have enabled her but I also think you probably couldn’t get her to do anything she doesn’t want to do.

Someone said last week - apologies, I can’t remember who it was - but it was a genuine question about why her AA sponsor doesn’t do more. I’ve been lucky enough to sponsor and it really is a privilege - but there’s no way I’m responsible for that person and if I offer guidance through the Steps and show them what worked for me, I accept it’s up to them to take it. And if I see them acting in damaging behaviours, then unless it was life or death, I wouldn’t bring it up but they have to see themselves that it’s damaging and want to discuss it.

I hope this doesn’t come across as me having a pop at anyone, that’s not my intention. I just think she’s big enough to manufacture this shit show so she’s big enough to work her way out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 161

Vinbisha

What Happened in Dordrecht

"Did you enjoy your meal, darling?"

"Yes absolutely - I was a bit disappointed they didn't have a salad bar though. I have no idea why Harvester hasn't taken off over here."

"Well, at least we managed to find the one bar in all the Netherlands that's showing the Eastenders omnibus. I didn't know you were such a fan - you're so full of surprises. Anyway, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about..."

"Oh me too, what a coincidence, HAHAHAHA! We're so in sync, it's like we're two halves of the same person or something. Shall I go first?"

"Sure, why not."

"HAROLDWILLYOUMARRYME"

"Er...I'm not quite sure what to say...I mean, we haven't been seeing each other for long and this is a big decision..."

"Oh, it's OK, I don't expect you to give me an answer right away, I mean, I've only planned this evening for months and spent a huge chunk of my 150 hour working week researching wedding venues. It's fine. I'm fine. I just thought this would give us something nice to focus on instead of the mendacious faceless trolls who all want me to STOP BREATHING. Never mind, just take some time to think about it and let me know, next week maybe?"

"I'll...do that. Was there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

"Oh, yes. You see, it's such a hassle for you having to drive all the way from your little shop in the City to my humble shack in the ghetto of Southend in your massive car. I thought it would be nice if we moved in together."

"Oh...did you?"

"Yes, and don't worry, you don't need to get involved with all the planning and house hunting, I know how busy you are. You'll just have to sign a bit of paperwork, but I'll sort the rest. I've booked an appointment with a mortgage adviser and a pedicure just before - no reason, HAHAHAHA. We'll need somewhere with a spare bedroom or five, too."

"...Why is that?"

"Harold, I'm a week late! I know we're not trying, and it's probably nothing, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I did get pregnant, would it? I mean, I've done it before and it's basically like having a houseplant, HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I've waffled on long enough - what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh...don't worry, it can wait till we're back home. I wouldn't want to spoil the rest of the holiday."
She should have checked herself before she Dordrecht herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151

Geetbo

VIP Member
Absolutely dying that someone has done the VBI before her. How long till the paypigs start sending righteous tweets to NationalWorld asking them to credit Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 129

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Recap:
1. Despite being on the bones of her arse/not on the bones of her arse 2 weeks ago (depending on which part of Hunger Hurts 2 you’re reading), Jack has “pawned” three of 4 engagement rings which she proudly displayed on Twitter on what looked like Miss Hannigan’s dismembered hand. She got 20% of their value (the 80% was taken off by the fearful pawnbroker because they’re haunted/cursed-he’s trying to get hold of the ghost of Derek Acorah and a Priest to cast these demons and ghoulish apparitions out).

Twitter erupted because she’d so recently had the begging bowl out so now “a friend” pawned them and lots of other bollox that completely missed the point and made her seem like even more of an idiot.

2. She posted slop which nobody asked for, including a “no cook” version of (not actually cooked) gazpacho which contains…a tin of cooked tomatoes

3. Her socks have been so active in such hot weather that they all need a serious swill through in the washing machine with a big bottle of Vosene.

4. “Someone” threatened Molly, regarding the time Jack used an IP address and “forensically” tracked down the Unabomber to his front door to help out Cagney, Lacey, Olivia Benson, and Agent Clarice Starling of the FBI.

5. Lots of tweets and deletes, lots of luke warm hot takes, the TWO doctorates came out to play again

6. Lots more people handing her arse to her on Twitter and elsewhere than ever before.

7. Oh, and we and others who question her are dried up balls of something dreadful. Much like those repulsive things she created in that “recipe” to replicate the Chinese takeaway, in fact. Still, at least this week we are not “grottily venereal”, so I for one am thankful for that. No antibioticos needed.

8. Still grifting, still no transparency on Teemill or other monies, still can’t cook, still single, still insufferable.

Sure I’ve missed stuff but I’M EXHAUSTED. Send cubic zirconias-os and radioactive kidney bean juiceos*

*(To Jack)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128

Maid in Kent

I just started this account to post this after reading on and off here. I questioned Jack on Twitter and she blocked me a while ago so I’ve just been dipping into tattle.

Anyway, I am not a very prolific instagrammer - just use it to post pictures of my dog really. I don’t post anything about how I’m feeling or anything personal.

Because of the conversation about del Monte the other day, I looked at her Instagram and watched some of her del monte promo videos. Didn’t comment or anything. Just watched them. It seems that was a mistake as I didn’t realise that people on Instagram can see who has watched their videos.

Today, I opened Instagram and I had this message. I can only think Jack did it. I literally haven’t posted on it since mid June. So it seems very odd timing if it wasn’t her.

I’ll go back to lurking now but Hi Jack. Thanks for freaking me out.

1D1C6F9E-809D-4EAC-8DBF-572A4D23CFFF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Ralf babe, that is simply not true. She never said the money she gets through her paypal is going to the Trussell Trust. She simply said to one squig that they should donate there.

Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 16.17.17.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
291AC8C6-1DA7-4D56-BD7D-67CD1DFBC8AA.jpeg

SERIOUSLY never have I been so disappointed that it’s too early for a thread title nom. I’d LOVE to have this come up very visibly when someone does a search for her, demonstrating clearly what she enables and encourages. Fucking disgrace that she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning all. Catching up so forgiveness where it may land. Jack (and other 'celebs', yes I'm looking at you Ralf), this is how you raise money for a cause you believe in. You make a post and you link to the place where the money needs to go. No passwords or bank accounts required. There, not hard is it? (And please don't tell me there's anything bad about BB - I couldn't take it!)

Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 11.15.00.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 123

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
What Happened in Dordrecht

"Did you enjoy your meal, darling?"

"Yes absolutely - I was a bit disappointed they didn't have a salad bar though. I have no idea why Harvester hasn't taken off over here."

"Well, at least we managed to find the one bar in all the Netherlands that's showing the Eastenders omnibus. I didn't know you were such a fan - you're so full of surprises. Anyway, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about..."

"Oh me too, what a coincidence, HAHAHAHA! We're so in sync, it's like we're two halves of the same person or something. Shall I go first?"

"Sure, why not."

"HAROLDWILLYOUMARRYME"

"Er...I'm not quite sure what to say...I mean, we haven't been seeing each other for long and this is a big decision..."

"Oh, it's OK, I don't expect you to give me an answer right away, I mean, I've only planned this evening for months and spent a huge chunk of my 150 hour working week researching wedding venues. It's fine. I'm fine. I just thought this would give us something nice to focus on instead of the mendacious faceless trolls who all want me to STOP BREATHING. Never mind, just take some time to think about it and let me know, next week maybe?"

"I'll...do that. Was there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

"Oh, yes. You see, it's such a hassle for you having to drive all the way from your little shop in the City to my humble shack in the ghetto of Southend in your massive car. I thought it would be nice if we moved in together."

"Oh...did you?"

"Yes, and don't worry, you don't need to get involved with all the planning and house hunting, I know how busy you are. You'll just have to sign a bit of paperwork, but I'll sort the rest. I've booked an appointment with a mortgage adviser and a pedicure just before - no reason, HAHAHAHA. We'll need somewhere with a spare bedroom or five, too."

"...Why is that?"

"Harold, I'm a week late! I know we're not trying, and it's probably nothing, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I did get pregnant, would it? I mean, I've done it before and it's basically like having a houseplant, HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I've waffled on long enough - what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh...don't worry, it can wait till we're back home. I wouldn't want to spoil the rest of the holiday."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119