Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought if you wanted to DM someone they had to be following you first? Or is that not always the case?
I know she searches her name, so tagged or not she can always go looking for what people are saying. Which seems like a bit of a fool's errand, but boo, I guess.
Therefore placing herself in a position to be hurt. Which is often the cause of many a resentment. Which she should know, being having apparently worked the 12 steps.

ETA actually I'm not sure she's ever said she has worked (or is working) the steps with a sponsor. 🤔

Reactions: 16
Relating to nothing in particular, I just found this old post from Marm.
cracking stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This just sounds so exhausting to me.
I’d make a terrible grifter.
Me too, my OH likes those mafia films and i always say id be terrible at that job. If i owe anybody more than a tenner i am not happy till its paid back.

Also i had a very minor op last week. I couldnt watch as they had me covered in sterile blue covers. So i call bullshit.

Reactions: 28
I thought if you wanted to DM someone they had to be following you first? Or is that not always the case?
I know she searches her name, so tagged or not she can always go looking for what people are saying. Which seems like a bit of a fool's errand, but boo, I guess.
Doesn't she keep her DMs open for political prisoners, toothpaste men, people who ask if she's pregnant and so on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I might be late to the party but did we know that WayBack Machine also works for bits of twitter? Including deleted tweets it happened to trawl? And now deleted handles? I found the start of the patreon!

And loads on the old Ms handle (can probably look for the others too)

Sorry if this is old news 🤣
So five years ago she couldn’t pay her rent nothing changes, except bigger rent bill 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ralf Little should really pay more attention before he wades in.
This is from last night. 75 replies once Jack retweeted this squig, none of them very pleasant from what I can see.

View attachment 1500818

This one is particularly horrible. It was to someone who has now understandably locked down their account. #BeKind eh

View attachment 1500822
Ralf Little should really pay more attention before he wades in.
This is from last night. 75 replies once Jack retweeted this squig, none of them very pleasant from what I can see.

View attachment 1500818

This one is particularly horrible. It was to someone who has now understandably locked down their account. #BeKind eh

View attachment 1500822
Oh my christ! My response to the "last warning" tweet would be something along the lines of ok then, car park it is then, bring it on, Shirley here's my earrings (keeping unsold rings on, for punching assistance, they're a lot smaller than Jack's). Virtual cat fight in the car park ensues. I win because I fight dirty and don't just pull hair. Come on then braveheart, let's go 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥊🥊🥊. All on line so totally imaginery fighting please note, no violence has occurred other than in my fond memory of scragging Tracey in the car park by the youth club 40 years ago 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Went hunting for the school chaos 10/10 would read again. (A slow start in 176, but worth the build up to true chaos in 177 which I'm about half way through)

Found this - squigged the dates because it could've come from today and that amused me.

Screenshot_20220815-211006.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Went hunting for the school chaos 10/10 would read again. (A slow start in 176, but worth the build up to true chaos in 177 which I'm about half way through)

Found this - squigged the dates because it could've come from today and that amused me.

View attachment 1501702
Have we had Jack Monroe - I suggest you delete your Tweet as a thread title nomination?

If not, throwing it the ring 💍 🍝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I met Jimmy Nail once, I say met, he got into the lift with us at Grafton House in Heaton, Newcastle. I didn't have a clue until we got out of the lift and the rest of my family were going on about it being Jimmy Nail. This was in the Auf Widersehen days.

Anyway, this tweet looks more like Jack than Jimmy 😂😂
Screenshot_2022-08-15-21-43-40-91_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What happened July 30th? Molly? Whatever it was has been her 30 day peak. Searches basicay exclusively for tattle, her recipes aren’t even receiving enough search volume to register on Google trends (they have to meet a secret arbitrary threshold as if the sample size is too small it could potentially be identifying?). Pls remember this is in the midsts of a CoL crisis she’s meant to be a pivotal part in navigating the poorsTM through? It’s all a Twitter echo chamber/scrounge economy. What a joke!

FB5552E7-55B3-47FA-9EAE-E39039923F53.jpeg
2F2EE3BC-A7A4-4F63-917D-D3B77D60D40B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
May I please take this opportunity to mention the Georgian cook book.
it was, and continues to be, my very own aneurism.
I lurked Georgia Church Suppers in real time (I am sure there are many others doing the same now) and couldn't join to comment at the time but honestly, comedy moment of the year and wouldn't you just die of embarrassment if that was you? How teflon is this person?!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.