Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1502003

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit the tories hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - twitter campaign."
View attachment 1502003

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit the tories hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - twitter campaign."
Talk about telling on yourself! ffs Jack. (Sorry guys. Just can't get over this 🤯)

View attachment 1502014
Just like you and wee Ralfy Lurk eh Jack, proper charity fundraisers (ahem the funds will be resting in my bank account perfectly legally for several months eh ) the pair of you. Wasn't little Ralf great in that series he didn't write or appear in the last 3 episodes of, the Royals I think it was? And aren't you just brill at everything you do? Bless your heart as they say in Georgia 🙄🦉🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The captain Tom stuff was probably a shock to many people-I expect Savile and Camilla Multicolour (forgotten how to spell it) also were. The whole point of a con is that it’s subtle enough that many fall for it.
Exactly. Jack's grifts seem to fall into roughly two tactics. The direct ask - for a specific thing not exactly for her but supposedly of benefit to everyone eg fix her website, maintain her blog, fund her law suit, pay for her presenting course, buy her merch, I would also include Patreon in this as patrons were supposed to get benefits.
The second grift is (to her) more subtle - posts and blogs about how exhausted she is from working unpaid for YOU, how SB would love a holiday, how she has to leave her beloved home etc etc with PayPal links and tip jar and Patreon open. Include the occasional nod to Trussell Trust, Nigella weighing in and Jack disingenuously saying 'I didn't ask for money' and you have the perfect grift.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Caroline Aherne would have seen straight through Jack I reckon. Imagine her on the Mrs Merton show?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
And aren't you just brill at everything you do?
Bless your heart as they say in Georgia 🙄🦉🍾
As they say in Georgia and elsewhere in the South by way of insult, no less.

11311F33-EB0C-4050-B11B-DE5AB1E4B7BA.jpeg

“Bless her heart, but that Jack Monroe really is the most morally repugnant lying grifting talentless twit with a voice that could grate spam at twenty paces, and an unparalleled ability to perpetually make herself look idiotic on social media”.

Even just a stand-alone “Bless your heart” is clear indication you’ve just done/said something completely idiotic or pathetic. It’s what her Southern in-laws would say if she brought her “cooking” round to their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
That's a lot of time on the toilet.
She’ll be crowd funding for a new loo seat soon, having your own bum imprint wearing down a plastic or mahogany ( depends on how she grifts the grovel) toilet seat means crowdfunding for bottom comfort.
. Or she could use poor old Ralph’s face… whichever is cheaper or softer I guess. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god I’m not good at grunking, I wake up early because I’m meant to be at work but I’m on AL (wtf?) this week. The heat has meant every time I try to grunk I fall asleep, not because you fraus are boring, but because it comforts me that you are a good canal. Also because My Coopsy (🔺 looks a bit like Coops) annoys me every bloody hour wanting water or dreamies or scritches. Such a tired Frau! I am initiating My Coopsy (I grunked yesterday to catch up with the Harold tea, bloody hell) into the canal so he can type on my behalf. Also, behold, a poem:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Nonah, I'm sorry, read the top line of your post about your OH, and clicked Haha....when I refreshed the page I then saw the second para which isn't funny at all x
Apologies if this has been said, but you can “change” the response you give. My clumsy fingers frequently hit sad when I’m looking for happy and I have been known to hit the ‘angry’ red rather than the ‘love’ red or vice versa.

If you click on “like” after you’ve done it, it’ll remove it and then you can pick another one.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If anyone is sending her money via the tip jar link, how can she differentiate between a tip for her or intended donation to TT? If she’s seen to be implying in any way (as per Ralf’s interpretation) that all funds are going to charity and then uses resulting donations as income as per her other tip jar statements, what would that be classed as, legally speaking?
Fraud

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.