Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Jack 'I'd prefer not to make a living like this'

Well you're still doing the same thing five fucking years later so can't be that shit, eh?

The fucking gall of this useless turnip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Ralf Little has been on my shit list ever since he tweeted about the selfishness of people who use aeroplanes to go on holiday, whilst living in Florida and taking a job that requires him to fly back and forth between the Caribbean multiple times a year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Don't know if this has already been posted (and I can't screenshot) but Patreon Squig is also writing something:

"Twitter, I need your help. I'm writing something about Patreon & I need people who have:

— subscribed to a Patreon and not received the benefits
— subscribed to a Patreon and think it's very much worth it
— set up a Patreon and have things to say on why they've done it"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congrats to @jenny2603 for the thread title. Your prize: a large bowl of gazpacho, slow cookered for authenticity.

Jack has been active on Twitter, telling people that a friend pawned those engagement rings for her. Not sure why that’s a gotcha. (Sorry, that’s all I have for the recap, please add!)

• Haha
  • Heart

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
I’ve just read the story about the original Emin she has hanging over her BOG and I’m beyond ragey about it.

She’s CLUELESS. My parents sold my stereo when I was a teenager and things got bad. We didn’t have a fridge for a YEAR, we used to put bacon and milk in the yard to stay cold.

We didn’t have a fecking EMIN and multiple diamond rings and fucking giant houses and designer dogs and tv appearances and book deals and we didn’t know anyone that knew Jerry Fecking hall. Actual working class person here and I didn’t know a SINGLE professional person on a friendly basis who was able to sign my first passport. Never mind Jerry Hall and the head of channel 4 news etc etc et fecking CETERA

• Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Crumbs! It's not looking good over on the hellsite😬
Oh, and "Lurchio" you can pipe down too you lazy little sod.
Fuck me, Ralf. If you want to shag her, just ask her if she’s interested. At least then you’ll know one way or the other and can desist from continuing to making a complete twat of yourself in public on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Was Ralf Little always this much of a bootlicking little scrote? It seems not a week goes by without him popping up to simp for Jack. I can't believe I used to feel sorry for Anthony when the rest of the family would pick on him. Never again.

Uses the same tone as this knight in shining armour. Make the privilege stop screaming :ROFLMAO: View attachment 1500853
The irony of demanding transparency from AM when they're happy for hundreds of people to periodically throw money into the bottomless pit that is Jack's personal PayPal...I just can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 97

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Ralf Little needs to give his head a fucking wobble. I can’t believe that he honestly thinks Jack have all the money she got from the begging blog to the Trussell Trust.
He’s going on the list along with Nigella, Trussell Trust, Superdrug and anyone else who has supported the grifting grifter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Lol. Seems the likes are starting to pile up and dear heart Jack is becoming a bit of a laughing stock.

View attachment 1500723
*STATING THE OBVIOUS AGAIN KLAXON*

Jack is really, really going to struggle with folk taking the piss out of her. She’s got no sense of humour at all, much less the ability to laugh at herself and I think this hilarious, well-deserved turn of events will annoy her more than anything else

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

missbct

Chatty Member
If indeed JM tweets every time she uses the bathroom I politely advise her to go to a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 93

Moneypenny’sfreedom

340E2332-DF8C-4583-A2AF-7AA492AD5C7F.jpeg

Snigger.

@Cucumberthunder thanks for that, just had to explain to Mr Moneypenny why I was 🦉&🍾 . I suspect as she gets more out of control, partners and children of canal members will have involuntary laughter punctuating/ invading their households, like a strange mirth filled Mexican wave.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
As a connoisseur of breakdowns I've never had one spontaneously start in the afternoon. You need a bit of a run-up for the ones where you start saying mad shit. However, I believe unseasonable weather events can have an immediate effect. Really makes you think 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
It was the greatest night of my life; I had been invited to the Groucho. I had only been tweeting for FOURTEEN YEARS. Six celebs and me... they called me "Jack!” We had gazpacho soup for starters... I didn't know that gazpacho soup was meant to be served cold. I called over the chef and told him to take it away and bring it back hot! So he did... the looks on their faces still haunt me today! I thought they were laughing at the chef, when all the time they were laughing at me as I ate my piping hot gazpacho soup! I never ate at the Groucho again. That was the end of my career. If only they'd mentioned it at grammar school! Instead of having us climbing up and down ropes and crawling on your elbows through tunnels--if only just ONCE they would've mentioned that gazpacho soup was served cold--I would've been a celebrity chef by now!...instead of a nothing, which is what I am, let's face it... I never got off the bottom rung, and do you know why? It's because I didn't have the right nobby parents! I'll bet THAT MAN was fed gazpacho soup as soon as he was on solids! No, I'll bet he was breast-fed on it! One side gazpacho soup, the other side freely-dispensed chilled champagne!

(My apologies if you’ve never seen Red Dwarf and read through that whole thing).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91