Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way Jack wrote this reasoned reply to the squigg making a hoops joke. Call the police as she needs a welfare check

1660680480998.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Maybe she's baiting conjecture around ❄ or whatever else so she can fling "defamation" around on Twitter if people take it.

Reactions: 21
Popping in from a few hours ago so I'm sure someone else has said this, but why the everloving Christ is she putting pasta in a pot of cold water so it "starts to cook as soon as the water begins to warm up" instead of boiling the kettle and putting that water in the pot with the pasta??? SURELY that is the most economical route? Make it make sense.
Grunking from the past to say her needless explanation of the function of a lid and lid alternatives kills me every time. 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you remember a friend of Jack's mum being on Tattle, I do and think that she was really nice and gentle, not here to bring tea or anything but she got a massive warning from Jack about not involving 'my family'?
It was more than that. Iirc Jack sent a huge FM pile on to that Frau, who was as you said really nice. She just visited here to agree with the inconsistencies in Jack's tweets and real life. She was very sweet and didn't slag her off, but Jack went for the jugular.
She outed the lady as being an alcoholic and laughed about her struggle with drink. All on Twitter.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Like the collaboration with twitter where the only recipe she added was the veg peel stuffing.
Veg peel stuffing LOAF for the vegans. All those lovely peelings just for you. Thankyou. And yet she was talking up a veg peeler a couple of months ago. It was marvellous but she rarely peels veg 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was more than that. Iirc Jack sent a huge FM pile on to that Frau, who was as you said really nice. She just visited here to agree with the inconsistencies in Jack's tweets and real life. She was very sweet and didn't slag her off, but Jack went for the jugular.
She outed the lady as being an alcoholic and laughed about her struggle with drink. All on Twitter.
Do we have the tweets anywhere? I’d like to read them

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.