Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @jenny2603 for the thread title. Your prize: a large bowl of gazpacho, slow cookered for authenticity.

Jack has been active on Twitter, telling people that a friend pawned those engagement rings for her. Not sure why that’s a gotcha. (Sorry, that’s all I have for the recap, please add!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Lol. Seems the likes are starting to pile up and dear heart Jack is becoming a bit of a laughing stock.

030B5694-6101-4603-9376-3D55C6E8D52C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 216
Jack finally got rid of the haunted engagement rings by having a "friend" go and "pawn them" for her, and getting only 20% of their original value. Eagle-eyed fraus pointed out that you cannot simply give your possessions to someone else to go pawn for you, and you only pawn possessions that you want to buy back anyway. Another Jack lie to add to the list.

The engagement-ring-pawning prompted much disdain from quote tweeters, with more waking up to The Big Grift.

Jack also posted several more slop recipes, including one for "no cook gazpacho", despite the fact that you don't cook gazpacho anyway.

AwfullyMolly continues to fight the good fight despite receiving a creepy threat from a now-deleted-potential-sock-account, and will be posting a blog soon exposing the grift even further.

• Heart
Reactions: 111
A quick note from me to add Jack is "socking all over the world"🎶. Even on accounts we've identified as clearly being her! Desperate times for our anti-heroine.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Don't know if this has already been posted (and I can't screenshot) but Patreon Squig is also writing something:

"Twitter, I need your help. I'm writing something about Patreon & I need people who have:

— subscribed to a Patreon and not received the benefits
— subscribed to a Patreon and think it's very much worth it
— set up a Patreon and have things to say on why they've done it"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Screenshot 2022-08-15 15.45.55.png

This squig DARED to question St Jack's latest blog and the hard times it depicts when she had her spare diamonds to sell. The Jack stans have formed the view that they deserve abuse for failing to uncritically believe everything Jack says. Naturally Jack has made no comment to condemn or discourage the abuse because she approves of it or a few of her socks have gone feral.

Screenshot 2022-08-15 15.45.38.png

TLDR: It's not right but you were asking for it.

Screenshot 2022-08-15 15.45.12.png

Gullible twit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 114
I'd want to hear from creators that make a living from Patreon, who actually provide the rewards and all the work that goes into it......

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I saw the engagement ring post for the first time just now. I was too busy grunking. Or not busy enough to grunk (still none the wiser about how to deploy that word, or entirely sure what it means! I’ll get there one day!). Oh my god, imagine posting that after going on the beg so publicly! Just such a bafflingly tone deaf, thick-as-mince thing to do.

The 20% thing is clearly a bid for sympathy, but it really just makes her look even sillier because why would you settle for that instead of shopping them around as much as possible? And if they were in a drawer hissing the whole time, instead of being treasured possessions of great sentimental value, why didn’t she “pawn” them before posting Hunger Hurts 2: Hungrier and Hurtier?

Sorry if this was all dissected to death in the last thread - it’s hard to keep up and my mind is just blown, I have to get the poison out fast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Recap:
1. Despite being on the bones of her arse/not on the bones of her arse 2 weeks ago (depending on which part of Hunger Hurts 2 you’re reading), Jack has “pawned” three of 4 engagement rings which she proudly displayed on Twitter on what looked like Miss Hannigan’s dismembered hand. She got 20% of their value (the 80% was taken off by the fearful pawnbroker because they’re haunted/cursed-he’s trying to get hold of the ghost of Derek Acorah and a Priest to cast these demons and ghoulish apparitions out).

Twitter erupted because she’d so recently had the begging bowl out so now “a friend” pawned them and lots of other bollox that completely missed the point and made her seem like even more of an idiot.

2. She posted slop which nobody asked for, including a “no cook” version of (not actually cooked) gazpacho which contains…a tin of cooked tomatoes

3. Her socks have been so active in such hot weather that they all need a serious swill through in the washing machine with a big bottle of Vosene.

4. “Someone” threatened Molly, regarding the time Jack used an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and “forensically” tracked down the Unabomber to his front door to help out Cagney, Lacey, Olivia Benson, and Agent Clarice Starling of the FBI.

5. Lots of tweets and deletes, lots of luke warm hot takes, the TWO doctorates came out to play again

6. Lots more people handing her arse to her on Twitter and elsewhere than ever before.

7. Oh, and we and others who question her are dried up balls of something dreadful. Much like those repulsive things she created in that “recipe” to replicate the Chinese takeaway, in fact. Still, at least this week we are not “grottily venereal”, so I for one am thankful for that. No antibioticos needed.

8. Still grifting, still no transparency on Teemill or other monies, still can’t cook, still single, still insufferable.

Sure I’ve missed stuff but I’M EXHAUSTED. Send cubic zirconias-os and radioactive kidney bean juiceos*

*(To Jack)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
Crumbs! It's not looking good over on the hellsite😬
Oh, and "Lurchio" you can pipe down too you lazy little sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
View attachment 1500732

This squig DARED to question St Jack's latest blog and the hard times it depicts when she had her spare diamonds to sell. The Jack stans have formed the view that they deserve abuse for failing to uncritically believe everything Jack says. Naturally Jack has made no comment to condemn or discourage the abuse because she approves of it or a few of her socks have gone feral.

View attachment 1500739

TLDR: It's not right but you were asking for it.

View attachment 1500740

Gullible twit.
Despite the fact that Jack never screenshots these hundreds of abusive DMs she receives on a daily basis 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 77
It’s interesting to me that Content has not been featuring in Jacks timeline as much as she’d have doubtless liked. I guess even Jack can see that displaying your designer doggo when you can’t afford shower gel might not be the best optics.

ETA the abuse that her mild critics on Twitter receive is downright abusive bullying and unlike other celebs, who often ask their hives to calm down, she clearly enjoys it and in the past has encouraged it.

I think that’s why she has so many adoring FMs. They love having a licence to bully whilst also assuring themselves that they’re Good People.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Ralf Little needs to give his head a bleeping wobble. I can’t believe that he honestly thinks Jack have all the money she got from the begging blog to the Trussell Trust.
He’s going on the list along with Nigella, Trussell Trust, Superdrug and anyone else who has supported the grifting grifter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Ralf babe, that is simply not true. She never said the money she gets through her paypal is going to the Trussell Trust. She simply said to one squig that they should donate there.

Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 16.17.17.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 124
Recap:
2. She posted slop which nobody asked for, including a “no cook” gazpacho which contains…a tin of cooked tomatoes
I noticed she also christened her gazpacho recipe “easy gazpacho”, a redundant phrase if ever I saw one. “Chucking these veggies in a blender is such hard work”, said no one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
In my humble opinion, JM could eviscerate 99% of the so called trolls (and this whole tattle thread) if she did three simple things

1. Showed her Patreon income.
2. Filed any outstanding tax return and any outstanding company accounts/cleared up any financial issues regarding charity donation (teemill etc)
3. Made her twitter fully professional and handed it over to a third party (she could keep a personal one on private to yell into the void).

Go on Jack, I dare you. Sunshine is the best disinfectant, right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
““celebs” in inverted commas wasn’t exactly kind was it.” Aw poor Lurchio’s ego is hurting 🥺
Absolutely 🦉 🍾 at him thinking all the money is going to the Trussel Trust. Just shows how these “celebs” are suckered in just as easily as “normals”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.