Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CEB1980

…still thinking aloud - there’s something else happening here though, something deeply weird. She must know that posting a pic of three diamond rings and talking about getting money for them would be jumped on. She’s reminding me of a couple of students at schools I’ve worked at - and actually one from my secondary school - who would sometimes deliberately put a target on their own back for bullying, as they seemed to crave any sort of attention, but lacked the social skills to get it through wit/charm.
she‘s - as is predictable - getting nice comments from her flying monkeys, but I strongly suspect she did it specifically so she could get negative attention.
when I first caught up with all this after Molly’s first thread, I wondered how things would play out, and the escalation is quite something to see, and quite sad in what it says about her state of mind. It’s the fact that she’s presenting herself as 100% right that’s most interesting. Most other people in the same situation would do something like this:

“Well, after writing that blog and receiving lots of support as well as lots of predictable trolling, on reflection I do have to recognise that amongst the criticism there are some people who have rightly drawn attention to some missteps.
I do have an income from Patreon, and some of the questions arising from that do deserve to be answered, and some criticisms and points addressed.
1: it’s been pointed out that rewards haven’t been delivered. I believe most of my patreons are happy knowing that they’re funding me to work on projects that otherwise wouldn’t be funded, however, I will redesign my tiers and make it clear that I won’t be offering specific rewards or content, but I will explain what projects the patreon enables me to do, and I will be accountable to my patreons to realise these projects, on time.
2: It’s been pointed out that my PayPal accepts contributions as well as me having a Patreon. I agree that this leaves room for misconceptions about my finances, and so I won’t be accepting PayPal tips any more - if you’d like to support me, please do so via Patreon.
3: I will make my Patreon income viewable. You can then freely decide for yourself whether I’m providing value for money in what I do.”

To not do that, to instead double down and brazen it out, and even escalate, suggests that she’s not in control of her own behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 114

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-15 15.45.55.png

This squig DARED to question St Jack's latest blog and the hard times it depicts when she had her spare diamonds to sell. The Jack stans have formed the view that they deserve abuse for failing to uncritically believe everything Jack says. Naturally Jack has made no comment to condemn or discourage the abuse because she approves of it or a few of her socks have gone feral.

Screenshot 2022-08-15 15.45.38.png

TLDR: It's not right but you were asking for it.

Screenshot 2022-08-15 15.45.12.png

Gullible twat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 114

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
A girl I was at uni with shagged Ralf but I can’t remember the tea. It was either that he had a big dong or a little un. So that’s useful.

I’ll get me coat

• Haha
Reactions: 112

BonnyBabs

Jack finally got rid of the haunted engagement rings by having a "friend" go and "pawn them" for her, and getting only 20% of their original value. Eagle-eyed fraus pointed out that you cannot simply give your possessions to someone else to go pawn for you, and you only pawn possessions that you want to buy back anyway. Another Jack lie to add to the list.

The engagement-ring-pawning prompted much disdain from quote tweeters, with more waking up to The Big Grift.

Jack also posted several more slop recipes, including one for "no cook gazpacho", despite the fact that you don't cook gazpacho anyway.

AwfullyMolly continues to fight the good fight despite receiving a creepy threat from a now-deleted-potential-sock-account, and will be posting a blog soon exposing the grift even further.

• Heart
Reactions: 111
In my humble opinion, JM could eviscerate 99% of the so called trolls (and this whole tattle thread) if she did three simple things

1. Showed her Patreon income.
2. Filed any outstanding tax return and any outstanding company accounts/cleared up any financial issues regarding charity donation (teemill etc)
3. Made her twitter fully professional and handed it over to a third party (she could keep a personal one on private to yell into the void).

Go on Jack, I dare you. Sunshine is the best disinfectant, right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
I might be late to the party but did we know that WayBack Machine also works for bits of twitter? Including deleted tweets it happened to trawl? And now deleted handles? I found the start of the patreon!

And loads on the old Ms handle (can probably look for the others too)

Sorry if this is old news 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Belgian Bun

Chatty Member
She thinks this is how working class people talk
I'm from a working class family although I don't really feel working class these days. I mean I don't listen to the Archers but I like browsing the Guardian in my lunch hour. Anyway, my family were pretty poor, both parents did cleaning of various sorts, bit of petty thieving on my dad's side. But we weren't like the working class families I knew at school - I think there are layers within each class stratum. My parents were a bit snobbish, liked books, days out looking at churches, thought playing out was common, etc. Families I knew, who probably weren't any better off than we were, often lived as if they were. A lot of stuff on tick, catalogues, the never-never. (My mum was v snobbish about catalogues. I was just very envious of my mates' new clothes because I had hand me downs from my mum's employers.). They wanted to live like they weren't poor. The point I'm probably very badly making is that poor families don't fetishise the things you have to do to stretch £60 a week (what my dad was supporting the family on in 1980), they just do them and keep quiet about them. And they get the expensive things on tick that make life a bit nicer. No judgment there. Jack is a total fetishiser of poor-practices and has no true understanding of what it's like to have multi-generational familial poverty.

• Heart
She’s getting absolutely desperate. It must have been a real knock when she realised she couldn’t pursue Lee Anderson for cash (especially as her new cash cow fucked off 4 months into her grand plans for a new life sponging off of another person) she realised that her 100% success rate means nothing if no one’s willing to defend you from your own tweets. Now she’s threatening police action and jail time on people like the good lil right wing fascist she is.

On the IP bollocks - absolutely no correlation between that and address. She’s just using a Wordpress analytics plugin called monster insights so it won’t be particularly well implemented anyway and can’t imagine she’s ever so much as taken a look in there, but even so she’ll only get location data as granular as your city….. watch out London fraus there’s a 1 in 9 mil chance she’s got you bang to rights!

Sorry for the long post but honestly she’s not progressed at all? Like even having a very basic understanding of GDPR and PII suggests that no identifiable info is accessible for shit. Even an email address is protected by organisations and that could be as meaningless as [email protected]. Grow up dumb dumb. Solidarity Molly ✊🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Ralf Little should really pay more attention before he wades in.
This is from last night. 75 replies once Jack retweeted this squig, none of them very pleasant from what I can see.

22348FFF-7232-4797-83FD-1BC82085A93A.jpeg

This one is particularly horrible. It was to someone who has now understandably locked down their account. #BeKind eh

347F41AE-5688-4D05-A2E3-1FE9C920B42E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-15 22.08.49.png

The word you are looking for is pitifully, you ocean going quarterwit.

Let me help, one might say turnout for the debate was pitifully low. Or one might say Big Dave and Mrs H wept piteously as they realised just how stupid and uneducated their obnoxious daughter is. Go well, Pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Interesting...... I remembered how much Undelete.com contributed to a few different grifters' downfall last year, so googled "undelete Jack monroe"

First result - Russell Brand deleting all references to her! Looks like it's happening - the silent abandonment prior to inevitable cancellation 🤣🤣

chrome_screenshot_1660586124109.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 105