Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lurking since HH2 and the resulting fall out, and mostly nodding and getting cross whilst trying to tell my OH (who hasn’t LEFT) what’s got me so riled. Just spotted this on the hellsite and thought some of the more 🕵️‍♀️ Fraus might appreciate it. Imagine, eh!
9AC4BE1B-38EC-4FFA-BCD7-36F2ADBF40B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Good to know. Our toilet is separate from the shower room (no bath) and it has no sink so our neighbour suggested we look into one of these! I'm only 5ft so probably not practical for me!
We have a tiny sink in a separate toilet. It’s so small it’s almost impractical, and I find myself just using the kitchen sink. It’s nice to have for guests but it is teeeeeny.

Reactions: 11
I'm gonna cook some slop
Only got twenty dollars in my pocket
Rinsed hoops in a cup
Gonna make me throw up
This tastes bleeping awful
This is so much funnier because I'm imagining Lynne doing the rap! Ohhh, she looks so cross as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good to know. Our toilet is separate from the shower room (no bath) and it has no sink so our neighbour suggested we look into one of these! I'm only 5ft so probably not practical for me!
Oooh jealous of your separate shower. I haven't had an uninterrupted shower without a kiddo coming in to use the loo (and have a chat!) for years now. We do have a completely separate toilet in the house but the fact that there is a loo in the bathroom somehow legitimizes the interruption.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That is interesting. Personally I get rather fed up of people jumping up and down as they are now on the "thrift" bandwagon. Some of us were brought up that way and have continued...... saving a penny is not the rocket science some people think it is....
I had a massive rant at this news piece last night about how to save money on your groceries. It boiled down to buying seasonal fruit and veg, and using frozen and tinned goods. Surely to goodness that's just common sense? Like Jack whining about having to put a jumper on in her own home - don't most people try that before putting the heating on?

Jack and her ilk turn the whole thing into something very like a fetish, as others have said. Her language is always very disturbing around it too. You can feel her delight in trying to write the most unpleasant things possible.

• Angry
Reactions: 53
Clipped this splendid post from the other place. I agree with all of it.

Screenshot 2022-08-15 23.25.59.png

• Heart
Reactions: 123
I regret to inform you that Jack Monroe has done another Tweet.

View attachment 1500942
ETA

View attachment 1500964
Oh dear Jack, weren't you the one who live tweeted your bout of the squits after eating your own vile bilious recipe of slop while sat on the lav? Tempting people in with your bowel excoriating "recipes "? By the way buster, it's you that's stinking of your own tit that's galloping up in a stampede catching up with you in the near future PAL. You crappy arsed half wit 🛎🔚

Goodness me. She's being even more of a belligerent hole today.
I know this is too early, but I get the feeling that this could be an appropriate thread title nomination for many, many ,many threads yet to come 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Did one tell her about her pelvic floor excersises. I do mine even now andvi havent had a baby in years. I also dont pee every 5 mins.

All the more remarkable her pelvic floor is still suffering when she had a section.
[/QUOTE]
Which, if I recall correctly, she performed on herself using parts from a radiator.
All the midwives clapped, declaring it the best c section ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Sounds more like she’s exploding to me. She must be perpetually sh*tting through the eye of a needle if she’s on the bog for ~most~ of her Twitter activity. Pretty impressive to Tweet one-handed while she uses the other to pump iron with the toilet handweight she fell over, mind.

View attachment 1501008
PS I hope she gets confused and wipes her arse on her phone instead of on metro pages or whatever she’s claiming to currently use for bog roll
Crikey wasn't childbirth 12 + years ago now, she should have done her Kegler pelvic floor excercises while she could afford them. Shame Ulrika beat her to it with the pissing, maybe Jack could go double incontinent for her next cosplay

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
There’s also the tattoos she got in that super cheap budget destination, Brooklyn.

Edit: I always like to put a receipt when I mention these things because I’m forensic.

View attachment 1501640
*Will always ask for a back catalogue and previous regions of employment if my tattooist is ever called Luke.

Tbf he's probably changed his name

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is with all the Jack fans on Reddit lately?! Second thread I’ve seen her mentioned on this week. 🤦🏼‍♀️

The ‘recipe falling apart’ comment did make me laugh though…
🎵Once upon a time I was making Jack’s burgers
But they all kept falling apart 🎵
3224C4E5-0737-4E79-85C0-6B36F8C50B6E.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
All the more remarkable her pelvic floor is still suffering when she had a section.
Which, if I recall correctly, she performed on herself using parts from a radiator.
[/QUOTE]

As she stood up and walked out the hospital, carrying SB in a makeshift sling, a consultant handed her his card and whispered "kid, if you ever decide you want a career in medicine, hit me up. You're the GOAT"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Is the one pan cookery book market not just completely oversaturated at the moment? If anything I feel like THAT MAN is late to the party on this occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This persons blog intrigues me… they claim to be a lawyer and most of the blog consists of conspiracy theories and some pretty extreme antivax stuff, I wonder what spurred them to write about Jack?
Yeah I’m like 🤷‍♀️. I don’t like it because they’ve used all the good stuff and then put a tin foil hat on it so people will be thinking Mollys stuff is all conspiracy nonsense. No he can gtf. We don’t need that drivel in our corner of the hellscape. If he’d left out of the pych-op bs then it would be chefs kiss, but it almost feels like a plant. Nope, no, no - duck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
As she stood up and walked out the hospital, carrying SB in a makeshift sling, a consultant handed her his card and whispered "kid, if you ever decide you want a career in medicine, hit me up. You're the GOAT"
[/QUOTE]
DR DR MONROE 🙌💪 It was for services to midwifery!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Probably late to the party as can't keep up but that "soz" in her bio has made me want to punch something.

Stupid bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.