Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not terribly up on donations and whatnot but could a reason for donating to charity from one's own account be that you get tax relief?
You can only claim Gift Aid tax relief on your own personal donations, rule 3.4.1 here. "Donors must donate their own money." If people are acting as pass-through agents and claiming tax relief on donations collected from others and donated on their behalf, and not on their own taxed income, that's not allowed.

(edited to remove references to higher rate tax relief - people earning under the higher rate bands can have to fill out tax returns as well and woulod be eligible to claim Gift Aid on a self-assessment form)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Okay, now I'm starting to feel a little bit sorry for Ralphie. He clearly hasn't done his Jack homework and he's getting schooled by the Squigs. Poor lad. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She’s getting absolutely desperate. It must have been a real knock when she realised she couldn’t pursue Lee Anderson for cash (especially as her new cash cow fucked off 4 months into her grand plans for a new life sponging off of another person) she realised that her 100% success rate means nothing if no one’s willing to defend you from your own tweets. Now she’s threatening police action and jail time on people like the good lil right wing fascist she is.

On the IP bollocks - absolutely no correlation between that and address. She’s just using a Wordpress analytics plugin called monster insights so it won’t be particularly well implemented anyway and can’t imagine she’s ever so much as taken a look in there, but even so she’ll only get location data as granular as your city….. watch out London fraus there’s a 1 in 9 mil chance she’s got you bang to rights!

Sorry for the long post but honestly she’s not progressed at all? Like even having a very basic understanding of GDPR and PII suggests that no identifiable info is accessible for tit. Even an email address is protected by organisations and that could be as meaningless as [email protected]. Grow up dumb dumb. Solidarity Molly ✊🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
That's it, I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this thread has officially killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I feel like I might have done Miss Hannigan’s hand a great wrong by associating it with JM, tho. No matter how trying things got for Miss H, as evidenced here, she managed to refrain from using said hand to rip radiators off, instead managing to leave them intact on the walls.
C3D8FC3F-6016-45BF-8917-6EBEEA1E7BA5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can anyone remind me of Jack's average tweets in a day? I know it's more than I tweet in an entire year but can't recall a figure.

Aside from anything else that doesn't take into account the obvious sock accounts and the fact she's often up in the early hours (you guessed it) tweeting.

Jack, you should know this but......

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Feel like it’s gonna kick off. Absolutely here for it.
I have actually bought popcorn to pop. hopefully the thunderstorms and Jack's ravings will synchronise. What's that number she likes? The 344 Overture might be about to commence

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.