Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Oh it turns out that my mum, who actually does a bit of unpaid work supplying food banks in Southend (won’t say what exactly 🔺), absolutely loathes Jack, she says she’s never seen her at a food bank except for a photo op, and nobody she knows has either. Everyone knows she’s a grifter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 155

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
'You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands' This has to become a thread title or we have no place calling ourselves mithering ninnies.

Someone post it later!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I feel it would be remiss to let this topic go without saying that tree surgeon is surely the sexiest profession going. When we got our tree taken down, I basically had a 2 day diet coke break, staring out the window at these strong, shirtless men swinging from branches outside my bedroom window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I know she's currently mid-chaos, but I just wanted to post these rent receipts for posterity:

Screenshot_20220618-225047_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220618-225244_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220618-225300_Twitter.jpg

Literally can't lie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 117

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Whyyyy would 'passing tree surgeons' (lol) knock on her door about it if it didn't need work? Also I thought she couldn't open the door to anyone because of the poverty.

• Haha
Reactions: 117

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 17.29.30.png

LOL whuttt? They can't build on it because they'd have to remove SHRUBBERY. This is truly a roadblock of massive proportions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 115
Long time lurker, new frau here, also chartered town planner....if the tree doesn't have a tree protection order ( which I doubt as eucalyptus trees are non native) or she's not in a conservation area so evil landlady won't need any permissions to remove it. Eucalyptus trees are notorious for causing damage to gardens/property as they evolved in desert areas and suck up all the soil moisture, out competing other species/causing soil issues

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

Smeghead

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
BED90DA1-EBE9-4E60-9906-FF12B2BAF4E5.jpeg

coming from the past, so not sure where this will land, looks like the press ignored her pleas 🙄
Daily Mail
Tree woes leaves food blogger stumped

A food blogger is at loggerheads with her landlady after learning she wants to cut down a tree in her garden.
Jack Monroe, known for her Dead People Can’t Riot T-shirt range and cheap 9p badly costed recipes, turned to Twitter for help, this weekend.
The roots of her woes stemmed from claims her landlady planned to chop down a perfectly healthy tree in the back garden of the £800k detached home in Essex.
Jack, who RENTS the property, spent a day pleading for advice from her legion of Twitter friends - who were left as stumped as she was with what to do.
A neighbour who didn’t want to be named, told The Daily Mail: “First we had tennis balls rolling down the road, then gangs of tree surgeons roaming the streets. Now, it’s this tattooed c*nt putting her bins out in her dressing gown and whining about everything under the sun. People are talking about selling up. The neighbourhood what’s app group hasn’t been this active since she started chopping down a neighbour’s For Sale sign with an axe.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Jack tried to pretend the skip on the drive was a Council/community one. Then reckoned she threw her meds in it by mistake and was tweeting from in the skip?
That’s the sort of quality content you don’t get from Jack these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 106

Hollaaa

VIP Member
That's way too much unverified third party personal information for an audience of 500k plus.

• Heart
Reactions: 102