Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW more of the usual sad fishing

View attachment 1353218
See this is the stuff that makes me certain that she is genuinely not right in the head. Replying to critics simply draws other followers’ attention to them. If she was thinking straight, she’d just ignore them so that nobody else noticed their tweets. Instead, she replies directly to them, drawing attention to their (as we all know here, well-founded) criticism, and surely someone capable of clear thinking would realise that could mean more people paying attention to the holes in her tales.

also yeah I agree nobody here is likely to engage with her on Twitter, she’d try and hunt us down 😂 And it’s not that we want you to stop EATING, Jack, it’s that we think everything would be a bit better (including your own mental health) if you stopped TWEETING. I can see how you’d get confused between the two.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I KNOW she's referring to Tattle when she says "your lot", but I really doubt any of us would comment on her posts. It's not allowed!

So, "your lot" is pretty inflammatory. The squig will have no idea what she's on about.
Quoting myself cos...nob...but....what I'm trying to articulate badly is....what if the squig is Black, Jewish, gay...and to be told...run back to "your lot". They'll have no idea what she's on about and could take it badly

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I can’t wait until she gets to her court case against Lee Anderson MP.
judge: so you’re bringing this case because Mr Anderson has said you’re not living in poverty
JM: yes your honour, that’s correct.
judge: and he has claimed that you’ve made money from people worse off than yourself?
JM: yes, your honour. That is also correct.
judge: the average salary in the UK during 2021 is £25,971. you claim that if you save hard for 3 years you’ll have enough for a deposit on a house that costs over half a million pounds?
JM:
JM:
JM:

LA: 😶
Judge: …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Genuinely very funny that someone with an inch of literal tit crusted under her nails at all times feels that it’s her place to accuse people of being stinky, figurative or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
'You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands' This has to become a thread title or we have no place calling ourselves mithering ninnies.

Someone post it later!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Still can’t get over her getting people to PayPal her own account for that libel case, with no accountability at all. Loads will have. There’s her deposit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
See this is the stuff that makes me certain that she is genuinely not right in the head. Replying to critics simply draws other followers’ attention to them. If she was thinking straight, she’d just ignore them so that nobody else noticed their tweets. Instead, she replies directly to them, drawing attention to their (as we all know here, well-founded) criticism, and surely someone capable of clear thinking would realise that could mean more people paying attention to the holes in her tales.
It’s narcissistic injury. She can’t help but fight back.
DEFDF409-FAB1-4523-AE9A-9BAF69F65903.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if seeing Louisa living her best life has prompted today’s tantrum? She thought she would be married and living in a nice owned house by now as Louisa has a good job. She really should try standing back and exploring the reasons for all of her failed engagements.

The common denominator is you Jack. If you had worked on yourself, stopped being the victim, and taken responsibility for yourself you’d own a house by now. You’ve had lots of incredible opportunities over the last decade and you’ve made decisions that have placed you in the situation you’re currently in. You and you alone. Grow up for the sake of your kid.
I honestly wish she had taken a proper hiatus from sm after her day hab last year. She had such potential to get on with her life. She was the best I'd seen her in ages, but no she came back to sm and spiraled.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Especially as I smell lovely

No one likes to hear that they honk, but, Jack, if you insist on dressing in pleather, cardigans, and three day unwashed tees then you're gonna honk. Anyone would. No one likes a stinky bastard. If it's upset you so much, go have a wash. Superdrug probably gave you loads of freebies. Use them.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Genuinely very funny that someone with an inch of literal tit crusted under her nails at all times feels that it’s her place to accuse people of being stinky, figurative or not.
Don’t forget the thrice worn jeans (on a hot train no less).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm kinda hoping that today's Tree Trauma might open a few more squiggly eyes. To openly moan about your 120 ft garden and half a mil house - surely one or two are going to think :

"Where the duck are my beige postcards!!?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
If her Twitter was open people would have a field day on this expensive property owning obsession. It's absolute madness.

If owning a property is vaguely within reach, normal folk get their heads down and start getting on with it. For those who it's out of reach, they get on with it and make the best of what they do have. She's absolutely obsessed. I know someone like this, a proper hyacinth bucket type (although a man). Always wants what they can't have and stews about it to the point it bubbles over and poisons their whole life.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I dont want her to suffer. I just wish she wouldn't grift and scam and if she must take the spotlight, that she would lift up others (still thinking of that time she told a community food project only to share her weird Christmas budget recipes via the link on her website so that she could benefit from the affiliated links - these were recipes she had already been paid for by a national newspaper, mind you).
Every time I read the word “recipes” on this thread (as in Jack’s recipes) I put quote marks around it in my head.
Weird Christmas budget “recipes”
“Recipes” she had already been paid for
Anyone else 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How can someone who claims to think of nothing else, be this stupid?

I don’t know if this has been mentioned already but if she’s looking at getting a mortgage in an ‘affordable’ house for 550k, then she’ll need 5% of the value and will need to earn a salary which is x4.5 of the amount being borrowed.

5% if 550k = 27500 (fair enough, she’s probably got that easily already)

522500 / 4.5 = 116 000 salary that she’ll need to earn.

This is the “34 pounds in my bank account and 20 quid a week on food” poverty performer, who has been saying for years how little she earns. (Minimum wage)

Either she’s lying about how much she earns or she’s anticipating a *massive* increase in earnings within the next 3 years, or she’s just completely bleeping stupid and doesn’t understand any of it.

Most likely is that she’s inadvertently revealed her true earnings, å slip and glitch in the narrative that reveals the true level of her grift, which only begs the question: what the duck does she do with it all?

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I was proper panicking yesterday in the heat. I had showered and fresh clothes, had my deodorant packed in my bag as I had a busy day and still felt ick and changed and shower when I got in.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.