Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
📢 Unidentified object, unidentified object...📢
That's a stray rinsed baked bean. Not a butter bean. As gigantes plaki should be. Cos that's the whole point. The clue is in the name. Big beans, slow cooked in a tomato sauce. It's absolutely delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On a grunk so have back to the future'd to say - that is a horror of a dish - am not Greek but I can cook grilled lamb, gigantes plaki and not make it look like the most slop slop of all time

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People doxx her? She's got her real name on twitter. What is she wanging on about? She's just inappropriate. What she did to her landlady today was dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
With the amount of lies and contradictions she's posted in the last couple of days do you think she's just seeing how far she can push it? How uncritical her followers are?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jack - You outed your own address ages ago when you stated what your back garden backs onto :rolleyes: and by the description of your old, shabby, run down shell of a house that you have to rent! So if your landlord is opposite then yes, you've publicly outed the owner of your house.
Perhaps the poor woman didn't want all of her neighbours knowing that she owns 2 houses?? If nothing else you've told everyone on your street that the woman opposite owns it? I'd be livid if I was her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Blimey, ol' David is a bit full on. Harold'll be challenging him to a duel if he carries on like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Doxxing? You want to talk about doxxing? Of women on social media platforms? And forced out of their jobs? That they have studied and worked hard for? Women with children? Hard won places in their chosen careers? duck off you absolute muppet.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Reading the replies to her earlier tweet about the tree I can’t believe how spiteful the squigs are to suggest registering it for a TPO to defy the landlady, especially as they are assuming malice rather than any one very legitimate reason for needing it gone?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Imagine being so arrogant she thinks she can stop her landlady from cutting her OWN tree down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.