Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her head is at an awkward angle in the second pic to be actually reading that book! It's so cringe, and Jack has zero mojo. Nothing wrong with her physically, just no mojo.

Her life is one big performance and she's a cold wet ham of a performer.
She's very unsexy. Not that she needs to be sexy but she's trying to be in these photos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I imagine Jack with all her un-earned Patreon money like Ian Holm in Lord of the Rings 'well, why not, why shouldn't I keep it?' etc, clutching it in her grubby little hands.

The guilt would drive me to distraction but not our Jackie. That's why I can't feel any sympathy for her anymore. Anyone who would treat the hard earned cash of others with so little respect or gratitude has never struggled and has no appreciation of the value of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
With all these on the spur of the moment holidays hope Jack's got decent travel insurance with all her ailments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think that Jack was probably always narcissistic but it’s got worse over the years with more attention and access to the lifestyle she thinks she deserves.

She must have thought that she’d truly made it when she got with Allegra. Looking back at pictures of them she looks positively giddy. I have no doubt that was as much about the lifestyle and future life she envisaged as it was about the relationship. The problem with narcissists is that the lovebombing never lasts that long. The new partner they have idealised does something that they don’t like or challenges them in some way and the rose tinted glasses are truly off. Allegra appears to be a strong woman so I would imagine once the honeymoon period ran out Jack found out very quickly that she couldn’t control her. Jacks next way to get attention was to come out as trans (I’m sorry I really do think this was just attention seeking like pretty much everything else that comes out of her mouth as she is so inconsistent with it). This backfired on her and she was suddenly back in Southend living a life that she thought was below her.

I think the Katie Hopkins trial made things much worse too. Let’s face it any person with half a brain detests Hopkins and what she stands for and if you didn’t follow the details of the trial Jack is the hero who slayed the dragon. Lots of attention and a chunk of money. She was on a real high and then straight away met Louisa.

Whilst Louisa doesn’t have the money and status that Allegra did she has a very good job and she appeared to be someone who Jack could control more (evidenced by the instructions and recipe left for her and her dropping everything to support Jack and her ‘alcoholism’). Again Jack thought she’d landed on her feet but Louisa thankfully wised up and escaped.

I think the real issue with her mental health is that she was so close to what she wants and she is essentially tantrum throwing left right and centre until her life, and the people around her, behave in the way she wants. She doesn’t have the understanding or ability to self reflect to see the role that she plays in her life as she sees herself as a victim.

It’s sad because she has resources that so many don’t yet really can’t see how lucky she is at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
"Look! Look LJC. It's me being a big narc in the garden- see what you're missing. Please come back."

To be fair, Jack probably was.
She also says that she shaves her head when she's mid depression

Pmsl @ being a big narc

Reactions: 25
I'm a 60 year old lesbian. I last had sex with a man when I was 24. "Strapping Lads" has me 🦉🦉🦉🍾🍾
They’re not my usual type at all. My ideal man is a hybrid of my OH, Morrissey, Jarvis Cocker and Louis Theroux. We had a tree surgeon at our last house and honest to god, I’d have let that man ruin my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I think that Jack was probably always narcissistic but it’s got worse over the years with more attention and access to the lifestyle she thinks she deserves.

She must have thought that she’d truly made it when she got with Allegra. Looking back at pictures of them she looks positively giddy. I have no doubt that was as much about the lifestyle and future life she envisaged as it was about the relationship. The problem with narcissists is that the lovebombing never lasts that long. The new partner they have idealised does something that they don’t like or challenges them in some way and the rose tinted glasses are truly off. Allegra appears to be a strong woman so I would imagine once the honeymoon period ran out Jack found out very quickly that she couldn’t control her. Jacks next way to get attention was to come out as trans (I’m sorry I really do think this was just attention seeking like pretty much everything else that comes out of her mouth as she is so inconsistent with it). This backfired on her and she was suddenly back in Southend living a life that she thought was below her.

I think the Katie Hopkins trial made things much worse too. Let’s face it any person with half a brain detests Hopkins and what she stands for and if you didn’t follow the details of the trial Jack is the hero who slayed the dragon. Lots of attention and a chunk of money. She was on a real high and then straight away met Louisa.

Whilst Louisa doesn’t have the money and status that Allegra did she has a very good job and she appeared to be someone who Jack could control more (evidenced by the instructions and recipe left for her and her dropping everything to support Jack and her ‘alcoholism’). Again Jack thought she’d landed on her feet but Louisa thankfully wised up and escaped.

I think the real issue with her mental health is that she was so close to what she wants and she is essentially tantrum throwing left right and centre until her life, and the people around her, behave in the way she wants. She doesn’t have the understanding or ability to self reflect to see the role that she plays in her life as she sees herself as a victim.

It’s sad because she has resources that so many don’t yet really can’t see how lucky she is at all.
This is bang on. Allegra was the accomplished cook and foodie Jack wished she was. Louisa was the accomplished TV professional Jack wished she was. And she tried to appropriate their successes as hers. That's why she loves throwing around all this 'in restaurant parlance/on shoot days' blah blah blah because she's only ever been adjacent to this stuff. Wearing the outfit of someone else without any of the skill or genuine experience behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
This is bang on. Allegra was the accomplished cook and foodie Jack wished she was. Louisa was the accomplished TV professional Jack wished she was. And she tried to appropriate their successes as hers. That's why she loves throwing around all this 'in restaurant parlance/on shoot days' blah blah blah because she's only ever been adjacent to this stuff. Wearing the outfit of someone else without any of the skill or genuine experience behind it.
Yes, she has no real sense of self and has based her whole identity on others.

Reactions: 32
What I find odd is all these paid collaborations. The Superdrug one most recently. There hasn’t been any promotion of this at all.

my Understanding is when dealing with influencers there would be fees for x amount of Instagram or twitter posts and at least something to promote it. Either she isn’t doing what she has signed up to do or else they are paying her very little and as a result are getting very little output.
not showing up for the various radio appearances also will make them think twice of booking her again.
Miguel has basically taken the Lorraine deal from under her nose and It is clear this is down to his professionalism and warm personality. Also his lovely food. I don’t even like turkey mince that much but want to try his turkey tacos as they were simple and looked fantastic. I think when anyone is going for a budget chef now they will approach him.
she could have evolved her budget thing with tins by providing 2 versions, one being a budget version made with fresh ingredients through the supermarket best deals but then showing how you could cut things down by using tins if you are struggling. Mixing a pile of tins together helps no one and is actually a bit offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
It feels to me like she is building up to a relapse which she will blame on us/the landlady/the tree surgeon/the mortgage broker/Daddy/feral kids/LJC etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
What I find odd is all these paid collaborations. The Superdrug one most recently. There hasn’t been any promotion of this at all.

my Understanding is when dealing with influencers there would be fees for x amount of Instagram or twitter posts and at least something to promote it. Either she isn’t doing what she has signed up to do or else they are paying her very little and as a result are getting very little output.
not showing up for the various radio appearances also will make them think twice of booking her again.
Miguel has basically taken the Lorraine deal from under her nose and It is clear this is down to his professionalism and warm personality. Also his lovely food. I don’t even like turkey mince that much but want to try his turkey tacos as they were simple and looked fantastic. I think when anyone is going for a budget chef now they will approach him.
she could have evolved her budget thing with tins by providing 2 versions, one being a budget version made with fresh ingredients through the supermarket best deals but then showing how you could cut things down by using tins if you are struggling. Mixing a pile of tins together helps no one and is actually a bit offensive.
I didn't know Miguel had got the Lorraine gig. Good if so. He's fantastic.

Reactions: 33
I honestly don't know why she doesn't move her and her kid to her parents and save that way. That means she will also have support in hand when the gremlins set in and can also have a decent run at saving for a forever home. It's what I would do I. He situation as many others have done. It's not seen as weird to move back to your parents anymore because for many it's the only way to get a chance to get decent savings.
I'm surprised or actually maybe I'm not, that she has not moved to the same area as SB and his dad to be closer to her child.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.