Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trueblue222

VIP Member
They separated last year.
Jack has tweeted several times that she's with the ex step mum's children. At one point she tweeted that she was 'cuddled up to in bed' with the youngest. All done to poke at the XSM to upset her.
This is one of the reasons SBs dad is front runner in the 'Identify OH' stakes. Alongside the going on holiday with all 3 children and going to Liverpool with SBs dad.
The going on holiday with all 3 kids was a year or so ago though and she says she was dragged along.

Reactions: 12

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
I respectfully disagree. I was a landlady until last Friday when I sold my property. There was no ‘lord’ involved in the ownership of my property, nor in the financial decision making involved in selling it or buying it, or contributing to the mortgage, insurance, general maintenance work whilst I rented it out.
Fair enough if that's your experience. Doesn't really matter I suppose.
But I've not heard Landlady being used by anyone in my company for over 5 years. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11

trueblue222

VIP Member
Join the #OHtruthers. Harold never existed. Nope, never bought a dime of it. Her personality and lifestyle would send anyone for the hills. There never was an OH.
I agree that she's awful but she has had some longish relationships. Louisa. Allegra and I believe she left Allegra as she came out as trans.

Reactions: 9