Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it turns out that my mum, who actually does a bit of unpaid work supplying food banks in Southend (won’t say what exactly 🔺), absolutely loathes Jack, she says she’s never seen her at a food bank except for a photo op, and nobody she knows has either. Everyone knows she’s a grifter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 155
OH THE HUMANITY.

Christ Jack, you’re not doing well here. You really, really don’t have a clue what poverty is, do you? Poverty is not even being able to dream about owning a home. Ever.

How is she real? How is she not a character from a horrible TV show where you just can’t watch it because you might cringe yourself to death?

POORFISHING

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
OH THE HUMANITY.

Christ Jack, you’re not doing well here. You really, really don’t have a clue what poverty is, do you? Poverty is not even being able to dream about owning a home. Ever.

How is she real? How is she not a character from a horrible TV show where you just can’t watch it because you might cringe yourself
Not only that, but fraus who are more forensic than me will be able to locate multiple receipts where she’s said she’s missed rent payments.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Either she's completely delusional and has no idea what she's talking about OR she's earning way more than she's claiming to her various followers/pay pigs. Which is it?
I'm going with the latter. Not that it matters. I'd expect a published author with such a high profile to be earning good money. There's no shame in that at all!

Reactions: 36
Erm ... <ahem> maybe this is a silly question :) but re that post on Twitter about the tree - and her begging the press not to pick up on it in case her landlord should find out she's been moaning - Jack does know that people that can read press articles can also actually read Twitter posts, right? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 62

What a night of revelations. Her LL doesn't like her, nobody at the foodbank does and someone has outed her as a bad influencer😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Let’s do some very basic

So for a house worth 550k
For someone self employed they need 2 years tax returns
Assuming a generous 20% deposit would need a mortgage of 440k
Working on a 4x salary affordability model we would be talking about declaring income of 110k a year!
5x income would be 88k per year

A riskier lender who does 8x income is 55k a year!

But yeah, living on a £20 shop!

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
What mortgage calculator is she looking at? Mortgages did generally used to be cheaper than renting, but that’s not always the case. A quick glance shows that a 500k mortgage would be around 2.3k a month. And that’s with a normal mortgage. I assume she’d be looking at some bad credit type deal with insane interest rates.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.