Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she's currently mid-chaos, but I just wanted to post these rent receipts for posterity:

Screenshot_20220618-225047_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220618-225244_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220618-225300_Twitter.jpg

Literally can't lie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 117
I wonder what school exactly Jack thinks would have been the perfect one to have gotten her into the foodie in-crowd. I mean I know a few of them are posh, but loads aren’t. The main factor seems to be education and work experience in adult life in food. Like going to Paris and working for top chefs.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How can someone who claims to think of nothing else, be this stupid?

I don’t know if this has been mentioned already but if she’s looking at getting a mortgage in an ‘affordable’ house for 550k, then she’ll need 5% of the value and will need to earn a salary which is x4.5 of the amount being borrowed.

5% if 550k = 27500 (fair enough, she’s probably got that easily already)

522500 / 4.5 = 116 000 salary that she’ll need to earn.

This is the “34 pounds in my bank account and 20 quid a week on food” poverty performer, who has been saying for years how little she earns. (Minimum wage)

Either she’s lying about how much she earns or she’s anticipating a *massive* increase in earnings within the next 3 years, or she’s just completely bleeping stupid and doesn’t understand any of it.

Most likely is that she’s inadvertently revealed her true earnings, å slip and glitch in the narrative that reveals the true level of her grift, which only begs the question: what the duck does she do with it all?
Mainstream lenders don’t do 5% on over £500k anymore, they ask for 15%. Non mainstream lenders will do 10% but at a price. It’s getting harder and harder and it’ll only get worse with interest rate rises/increased CoL. I can’t imagine many people with CCJs would be eligible for a higher risk product like that either.

The thing is she didn’t even need to say 2/3rds of x for us to mither over it all. She really could have just said a smaller one or in a different area etc etc. How can she be this pissed off we’re just doing v basic maths?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She's definitely spitting venom because LJC is living it up at Stanford. She could've been swanning around the Bay Area, sipping a nice little boba tea under a palm tree today but she's stuck yapping on Twitter about a tree that isn't any of her business. Stay salty, Jack! Hahaaaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
She does think it’s interest only doesn’t she. That’s why people get themselves into trouble long term only paying interest on mortgages. Puts you in a poor position if you ever need to remortgage as well.
The whole only living on baked beans bollocks. Does she think she will suddenly have more money when buying a house? I don’t know anyone who hasn’t found some issue in the first year that’s had to be sorted and cost loads (for us it was the boiler).

Reactions: 37
A tale of two tweets. She is on one tonight and the flying monkeys are going wild.

tweeted then deleted then tweets
1E2F216E-2272-4A04-AB52-B49EC15DCE08.jpeg

1655589482468.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I find it obscene that a woman who calls herself a poverty/budget campaigner, who has a cushy monthly Patreon income for doing nothing keeps moaning about not being a home owner of a place that costs about £800k, during a time when so many people at the moment struggle with their housing costs because everything is becomming so expensive.

She allowed to want what she wants of course, and I don't care that she has money but the 'poor me, I have spent money on rent and if it was a mortgage I would have been a home owner weh weh weh' is so tone deaf. Quite disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Mainstream lenders don’t do 5% on over £500k anymore, they ask for 15%. Non mainstream lenders will do 10% but at a price. It’s getting harder and harder and it’ll only get worse with interest rate rises/increased CoL. I can’t imagine many people with CCJs would be eligible for a higher risk product like that either.

The thing is she didn’t even need to say 2/3rds of x for us to mither over it all. She really could have just said a smaller one or in a different area etc etc. How can she be this pissed off we’re just doing v basic maths?
Yea that was a quick Google search from me for the uk requirements, 5% seemed pretty low, there’s a minimum requirement for 15% where I’m based too. Either way you’re completely right, it’s a massive mortgage for a single borrower which will only get harder and harder to receive, and not least, pay back.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Like someone with a) grey gums and b) a contract with Superdrug to be the face of affordable hygiene products for the poorest in society should probably not be casting such aspersions 😬
Don’t forget the grubby hands and grime infested nails 🤢 I know farmers, gardeners, stable staff with cleaner hands than her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know she's currently mid-chaos, but I just wanted to post these rent receipts for posterity:

View attachment 1353305View attachment 1353306View attachment 1353307

Literally can't lie.
The ‘rent bounced’ retort is a classic jack mistruth, just like the £34 in her bank. It probably has bounced, but not because she has no money. Likely because she has no money in her current account, so she has to transfer across from savings to pay her rent. So TECHNICALLY, rent bounced + £34 in (main) bank + deposit for half mil house can all be true.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Can we please have a list of all these most obvious of contradictions? I like lists and I’m too lazy to grunk all of these threads.
She’s literally the Queen of Contradictions (lying..I mean lying):

I’m the best tennant - I don’t pay my rent on time
I’m too poor to buy a house - I can afford a half a million pound house
I don’t have any gardening equipment - I maintain the tree in my garden
I want to be out of this rental as soon as possible - I don’t want the landlady to cut my tenancy short
This place is a shithole - it’s the best house ever
e

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's definitely spitting venom because LJC is living it up at Stanford. She could've been swanning around the Bay Area, sipping a nice little boba tea under a palm tree today but she's stuck yapping on Twitter about a tree that isn't any of her business. Stay salty, Jack! Hahaaaa
I totally agree with you, also - and other ninnies will know - would this also be the time of the year when SHE LEFT. Hence tonight's histrionics?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I find it obscene that a woman who calls herself a poverty/budget campaigner, who has a cushy monthly Patreon income for doing nothing keeps moaning about not being a home owner of a place that costs about £800k, during a time when so many people at the moment struggle with their housing costs because everything is becomming so expensive.

She allowed to want what she wants of course, and I don't care that she has money but the 'poor me, I have spent money on rent and if it was a mortgage I would have been a home owner weh weh weh' is so tone deaf. Quite disgusting.
Absofuckinglutely

Reactions: 26
Blimey. I was last on the thread around lunchtime, and when I saw a new one I knew there'd been a chaos, but I definitely didn't predict it being a tree based one!

As someone who RENTS and is a lot older than Jack and, even on my above average (but not massive) income, could never ever afford a 550k mortgage (or probably even a 200K one unless I lived on £20 shops with no fripperies) I'm absolutely staggered she thinks she's close to that.

And as everyone has said, lol at her now saying she's a model tenant after her own admissions repeatedly that she isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.