Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
So:
• she doesn’t answer her door to people she doesn’t know
• she doesn’t read her mail
• she has 100k+ unread messages on her phone, yet she has had multiple friendly free surgeons knock on her door just to pass on their unsolicited comments on a tree?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Waiting for someone to suggest a crowdfunder so that Jack can buy the house to save the tree

• Haha
  • Heart

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I get the feeling she is trying to get us to 🔺 the landlady and basically she has doxxed her by saying exactly where she lives. It’s appalling behaviour. Just because Jack shares every detail about where she lives and Daddy H shares his street address in newspapers doesn’t mean she has any right to point out where the landlady lives. It’s basically harassment.

• Sad
  • Angry

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I've just been looking for something back in May 2020. I didn't find what I was looking for but I did experience these again and I think you should, too. Or maybe see them for the first time.

aaa.jpeg

bbb.png

ccc.jpeg

ddd.png

eee.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Wonder if the landlady knocked on her door, kicked Jack in the shins and told her to stop spreading bullshit about her online, rounding it off with a, "Have a nice day, pal!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Lazarus

VIP Member
So I went on NatWest mortgage calculator.
i put in my salary (just over 36k), I have no debt and a monthly commitment of £25 for my mobile.
If I had a deposit of 55k (10% based on what Jack wants to buy my maximum property budget is £209k - of which the bank would lend up to £154k.
How much is Jack earning that she could SAVE for this in 3 years?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I'm kinda hoping that today's Tree Trauma might open a few more squiggly eyes. To openly moan about your 120 ft garden and half a mil house - surely one or two are going to think :

"Where the fuck are my beige postcards!!?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Lazarus

VIP Member
I'm a 60 year old lesbian. I last had sex with a man when I was 24. "Strapping Lads" has me 🦉🦉🦉🍾🍾
They’re not my usual type at all. My ideal man is a hybrid of my OH, Morrissey, Jarvis Cocker and Louis Theroux. We had a tree surgeon at our last house and honest to god, I’d have let that man ruin my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Dogmuck

VIP Member
'You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands' This has to become a thread title or we have no place calling ourselves mithering ninnies.

Someone post it later!
Bringing Orphy back
Thread title nomination

You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
She's definitely spitting venom because LJC is living it up at Stanford. She could've been swanning around the Bay Area, sipping a nice little boba tea under a palm tree today but she's stuck yapping on Twitter about a tree that isn't any of her business. Stay salty, Jack! Hahaaaa

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
I’m just going back to this tweet. I’m sorry if this has been said in the last thread but I didn’t read much of it.
a couple of weeks ago she had a Very Important Appointment which resulted in her having a soft credit check to be told she wasn’t able to secure a mortgage.
just before that she had been turned down for a broadband contract.
she says here the house is roughly valued at £800,000 and there’s no way she could get a mortgage for that, but if it was valued a third less than it is she’d buy it in a heartbeat.
given what she’s said about ineligibility for a mortgage, could one safely assume she has a little bit put by?
6DA31D1C-53A4-4BCE-A24E-7F729736FB9B.jpeg
💰

• Wow
  • Angry

Lazarus

VIP Member
OH THE HUMANITY.

Christ Jack, you’re not doing well here. You really, really don’t have a clue what poverty is, do you? Poverty is not even being able to dream about owning a home. Ever.

How is she real? How is she not a character from a horrible TV show where you just can’t watch it because you might cringe yourself
Not only that, but fraus who are more forensic than me will be able to locate multiple receipts where she’s said she’s missed rent payments.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

kachoochoo

VIP Member
another squig's noticed! and has retweeted themselves to their one follower. which is very customer service

Screenshot_20220620-124801_Twitter.jpg

20220620_125021.jpg

• Haha

veronica71

VIP Member
I mean there's just the chance the letting agents and landlady don't want the reasons for it needing to be cut down being broadcast over twitter and thats why they are not giving her the reason

• Heart
  • Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Yep I think a few squigs’ eyes will have been opened today. Jack was so intent on arguing about the tree, that she forgot she was supposed to be pleading poverty and let slip several clangers about her home. The expensive rent. That it is a very nice area. Widely spaced detached houses. 120ft garden. Open space at the back (I guess the tennis courts she referred to last year).
Not so long ago, I saw a squig on Twitter say that Jack could barely afford the rent of “her council house”. I hope they saw all this today.

• Heart

bladiesla

VIP Member
I find it obscene that a woman who calls herself a poverty/budget campaigner, who has a cushy monthly Patreon income for doing nothing keeps moaning about not being a home owner of a place that costs about £800k, during a time when so many people at the moment struggle with their housing costs because everything is becomming so expensive.

She allowed to want what she wants of course, and I don't care that she has money but the 'poor me, I have spent money on rent and if it was a mortgage I would have been a home owner weh weh weh' is so tone deaf. Quite disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad