Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Whyyyy would 'passing tree surgeons' (lol) knock on her door about it if it didn't need work? Also I thought she couldn't open the door to anyone because of the poverty.
Ah I expect all these passing tree surgeons just want to inform her it is the healthiest tree they have ever seen, presents no problems and on no account should ever be cut down.

• Haha
Reactions: 101

MancBee

VIP Member
Her home is near the sea, the soil will be sandy which is not great for stability of large trees. There's 100 year old trees been blown over in Kew Gardens that have been well looked after, so stating that it hasn't previously blown over is a nonsense.

Looking at Google earth (yes Jack, you have given enough information for us to pinpoint the exact property) The tree will be shading a large part of the tennis courts, and as the courts abut right to her fence line, the roots will no doubt be affecting the quality of the grass on the courts.

The landlady may well have received an enforcement notice from the tennis club and as a responsible landlord (as no doubt your father is Jack) is carrying out the work needed. The landlord is under no obligation to share such details with her tenant.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-06-20 11.41.09.png

Ok, sure this sounds like a good and informative account to follow.

Screenshot 2022-06-20 11.41.23.png

Oh.

Why you pissed?
Account doesn't exist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

CupofMintTea

I can't believe this is what's brought me out of two years of dedicated lurking, but I couldn't let this go...wasn't Big Dave in the local paper last month complaining about trees being cut down??

(Thanks for the laughs Frauen and Herren, you're an incredible bunch)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
On a happier note at least the press have respected her wishes at this difficult time and have not done an expose on 'Woman wants to fell tree in her own garden'.
They must be really sitting on their hands over it though. Thank goodness Jack is so influencial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Fruitjack

VIP Member
Dear Landlady,
I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Lazarus

VIP Member
Sorry,
She’s just instructed a lawyer because someone suggested she wasn’t skint and she wants to sue them because although she’s not skint she doesn’t want them to say that. = white middle class privilege.
now she’s looking for light legal advice because a tree in the 120ft garden of a house she can’t wait to leave, is being cut down. = white middle class privilege. Surprised Mr Israel hasn’t been instructed or even tagged. Surely with his connections he could easily find out her rights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
The account Jack was replying to no longer exists.
Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 08.13.59.png

Someone helpfully pointing out what the "trashy little website" is though.

Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 08.13.09.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
How dare she post that woman’s personal information online like this. This is a private citizen and Jack’s behaviour is terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Title by @Froggies nominated by @hydeist and @Walkdengirl

Congratulations! You all win a framed print of Jack's legs against some radioactive foliage and a facetuned sky! I've got Jack's crack team on the case, and your prizes will almost certainly be ready for collection by the year 2344! (We can't risk posting anything in Southend due to the wormholes so you'll have to come get them.)

Honours to the runner up @DinosaurSenior who was nominated by @Terrible for "POVERTY'S BAAAD! Here's my legs." It truly encapsulates the Twitter monroe-llercoasrer

In the previous thread:

- Jack returned home via train, and remembered she has arthritis, requesting a medical brace and asking us all to look at her double jointed thumb https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...-piece-by-the-same-author.30871/post-10272048

- she took up arms for Starmer on twitter, received a bollocking from a Corbyn fan

- accidentally uploaded a screenshot of her facetune in progress - which led many of us to exclaim WTF as we realised she'd facetuned the literal sky.

- we all learned about the existence of wikifeet

- embarrassed & infantilised her son again, then mentioned his teachers follow her on Twitter.

- was a prat.

Wiki is the pink button up there somewhere ⤴ have a read if you're new, and please include the words "thread title" in any nominations makes them easier to track down when it's time for the next thread.

(I think I've remembered everything... but it's me... so feel free to chip in with what I've inevitably missed 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

TbilisiPeach

Chatty Member
I'm way behind, and maybe eucalyptus-gate is long over, but may I just say that any tree has never fallen over right up until the point where it falls over.

Logical fallacy Jack strikes again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Lazarus

VIP Member
👏 And she has no right to lead the Jackolites to draw incorrect conclusions about her Landlady's financial standing.
So the landlady inherited the property and has no mortgage [img 1], and also the landlady has a mortgage which Jack is currently paying [img 2] house is perfect for a forever home and is also a shitty bungalow with a staircase which has caused Jack and SB to have respiratory illnesses.
9114EF22-F52A-4466-B767-F0E8E449FC25.jpeg
49E006EB-840F-4586-B1B3-4AC6E275E343.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Lazarus

VIP Member
Wasn’t she counting down the hours until she could move out of the eternal tenancy agreement?
and given her desire to keep things on good terms with the landlady why would she tweet about this at all, especially given she knows so much about everyone else’s rights. I can’t see why she would need to take this to Twitter instead of perhaps engaging with her landlady, the letting agent, even asking citizens advice.
oh she’s a fucking dick head.
ETA how nice for her that she has a 120ft garden which doesn’t encroach on her or any of her neighbours houses.
she has zero self awareness

• Heart
  • Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
If I were her Landlady, knowing now the shitty bungalow had been her mother's, I would be mighty pissed off at the way Jack talks about it disparagingly on SM (plus as been said giving away so much personal info) . Presumably that could have been landlady's childhood home then, so Jack saying how cold and damp it is so much so she and SB have respiratory illnesses is just plain rude.
And Btw in the latest tree picture that garden does NOT look maintained. Huge nettle bed circling the sacred tree.

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Random musing, but Jack claims she resorted to sex work to get her through the poverty. However, just letting a bank employee touch her feet would've got her a forever home, if that story were true too. Hmmmmm.

I'm just saying...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I hate the unit I live in. It's tiny without proper insulation and no garden at all but it's a roof over our heads. The only way I'll ever own a home will be when my step dad passes, I'll inherit the house he shared with my mum. I'm happy to live to live in my cramped one bathroom unit and pay rent as long as I can still have my old man around.
Also anyone who has been truly homeless is eternally grateful to have a warm and safe space of their own without having to impose on friends and family for somewhere to sleep.
It's been almost 3 years since we were in that horrible situation of having nowhere to live and I still thank the Universe and my Gods every day that I have a somewhere for my little family to live. Just some food for thought, Jack. When you're truly at rock bottom every step up to something better is a blessing, no matter how small it might seem.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
If Jack and Evil Landlady don't speak, does Evil Landlady just put up huge letters in her window saying things like NO MO RE VIS IT ORS that Jack can see when she takes the bins out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85