Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think SB’s dad is even available; I might be completely wrong, but I thought he’d moved on quite a while back and settled down with a nice lady. Might even have another kid by now. Mere rumour of course, m’lud; I’d have to go and double-check but I can’t be arsed.

I hope I’m right and he is happy with someone else, I truly believe he must be a very nice bloke to not have gone public years ago about Jack’s BSing - after all, her BSing implied he’d been letting his little boy go cold and hungry. I’ve said before - IMO, by keeping quiet he put SB’s needs at the time (minimising Jack-related drama) ahead of his own (defending his honour), which is exactly what you’d hope for from a good father.

(Edited to add - a sibling of mine is the exact opposite type of person and always creating drama with or reacting to their ex regardless of how it affects their kid, so I have a lot of respect for SB’s father for not playing into that stereotype and for just quietly getting on with dadding. Happy Father’s Day to you if you’re reading, I admire the way you’ve conducted yourself and reckon SB is pretty lucky to have you.)
I agree about his dad. Wishing him and SB all the best. Slopzilla must be really challenging to have as a mum or ex. I get the impression SB’s dad does a good job of appeasing and mollifying her and making her feel like she’s involved.

The dad definitely did have two more children with a long term partner (the kids are a few years younger than SB) but he fairly recently split up with her, hence wondering if he was a contender for being the OH.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember when Jack tried to pretend the skip on the drive was a Council/community one. Then reckoned she threw her meds in it by mistake and was tweeting from in the skip?
That’s the sort of quality content you don’t get from Jack these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Does anyone remember when Jack tried to pretend the skip on the drive was a Council/community one. Then reckoned she threw her meds in it by mistake and was tweeting from in the skip?
Jack in a skip was brilliant. Still, she might somehow top it with Treegate.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks for all you do Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm actually exhausted with tree gate. According to her she's spent the last decade prioritising security for her and her son. The absolute guff that she types is excruciating.

She basically believes that her followers should buy her a house.

Reactions: 27
So telling 5000 people on public twitter which probably has some lurking neighbours on, is ok? But not the press. Mmm'kay
Did anyone gift coal tar soap or eucalyptus trees to her step, as a result? Or isn’t that neighbour on twitter any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jack had two skips just six months apart.

April 2020
49EFA48F-F638-4B31-897B-6DFC8B47747A.jpeg

October 2020
Screenshot_20201028-170530_Fenix.jpg

The October skip was (allegedly) a community skip.

We don't know if the April skip was a community skip or a personal/private skip.

Jack in a skip:
skip.jpg

#SkipFacts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She's been using the delete button again. It's almost as if Sunday didn't happen.

🎶Hit that button, hit that button🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jack in a skip was brilliant. Still, she might somehow top it with Treegate.
#jackinaskip
Does anyone remember the short period where she was calling herself Jack at a Pinch?

Jack had two skips just six months apart.

April 2020
View attachment 1356104

October 2020
View attachment 1356105

The October skip was (allegedly) a community skip.

We don't know if the April skip was a community skip or a personal/private skip.

Jack in a skip:
View attachment 1356109

#SkipFacts
Her facial expression whilst in the skip is an absolute banger.
Good work.
Go well pal, go well.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Off topic, but I love it when the canal gets dirrrrty. Last time I got frau-horn was when dear heart @Silver Linings briefly changed their pic to Kendall Roy 😍. Given the rage Jack gives us I don’t blame us for taking the time to appreciate the honey/agave when it appears.
Having fully grunked through Jack’s nonsense, I’ll see your Off Topic and let’s bring on the (Absolute Banger) of the Dirrrrty…
832D34EE-CF94-4D32-AE1A-FD23D7CDB39D.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
"Thankyou" isn't just to rile us all; Jack has just doubled down on her mistake.

The above sentence works with any relevant Jack word, eg: recipes, hair, clothes, shopping lists, post-it walls

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd forgotten how funny her rebranding was. How long did it last for?
About two months, then it became Cooking on a Bootstrap. This period also included the three weeks it took Jack to go from "call me they/them or I will sue you" to "a profile in The Times, you say? OK, any pronouns are fine". Good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.