Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a bit strange that she was quite gleeful that OHifheexists wasn't on social media. Fair enough, people may not be for all kinds of reasons. In this day and age, though it's a useful tool that we have now. In the olden days you generally courted around your local social circle and you knew the bad eggs to avoid because you knew of their families etc. Word got round.
It's not like that now as much. Before a date it makes sense to Google someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They only mention one of the sons on social media. Is the one who is dating Jack in hiding 🤔

This thread is killing me. I need to stop laughing
He's gone to high ground, the Pumble thrives near water and gets altitude sickness! You'll find him in the Lake District x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is she gearing up for a Sunday night chaos? I do feel sorry for her, it can't be pleasant spending the whole weekend alone with only twitter for company.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she gearing up for a Sunday night chaos? I do feel sorry for her, it can't be pleasant spending the whole weekend alone with only twitter for company.
She could change that. Plenty of people use groups to meet new folks (not just dating).

I understand that she might not want to be around booze but I'm sure there will be groups for folks who don't drink or activities that don't involve alcohol

Reactions: 21
Has Jack been with her own father today? Or is he sharing fathers day with his children that give a monkeys? Those that don't think the world revolves around them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Went to a 'fun day' today. Not the weather for it but there was a BBQ and a couple of squaddies were barbecuing pineapple! I overheard them talking about bromelain and, lads, I'm sure you know exactly what the next words out of my mouth were.

Even the Archduke looked confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I expect that she's very upset that she can't talk about the threats she gets incase she gets another police visit so she's now in the bad mentals because of a tree.

You couldn't make this tit up. No it's not nice having depression but if she's this upset over a tree that isn't even hers she needs to get a bleeping grip

Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]
BED90DA1-EBE9-4E60-9906-FF12B2BAF4E5.jpeg

coming from the past, so not sure where this will land, looks like the press ignored her pleas 🙄
Daily Mail
Tree woes leaves food blogger stumped

A food blogger is at loggerheads with her landlady after learning she wants to cut down a tree in her garden.
Jack Monroe, known for her Dead People Can’t Riot T-shirt range and cheap 9p badly costed recipes, turned to Twitter for help, this weekend.
The roots of her woes stemmed from claims her landlady planned to chop down a perfectly healthy tree in the back garden of the £800k detached home in Essex.
Jack, who RENTS the property, spent a day pleading for advice from her legion of Twitter friends - who were left as stumped as she was with what to do.
A neighbour who didn’t want to be named, told The Daily Mail: “First we had tennis balls rolling down the road, then gangs of tree surgeons roaming the streets. Now, it’s this tattooed c*nt putting her bins out in her dressing gown and whining about everything under the sun. People are talking about selling up. The neighbourhood what’s app group hasn’t been this active since she started chopping down a neighbour’s For Sale sign with an axe.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.