Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am 🦉 and 🍾at the facetune. It's as subtle as Jack's TBF.

Do you have a PayPal where we can reward you for all that you do Boyo?
I’d rather you send something to the Trussell Trust and support all the amazing work that they do. Here’s their deets…..oh, hang on, I can’t find them (138,465 unread emails! Hhnnnnnggghhhhh 🤪). Tell you what, just wing it to me and I’ll make sure it gets to them. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh bless! The poor squigs are still tweeting at her.

Screenshot 2022-06-20 10.26.15.png

Screenshot 2022-06-20 10.25.35.png

Well squig, I guess we'll never know because Jack LEFT!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She's still on Instagram

I wonder what prompted the flounce and how long it will last.

ETA: I managed to archive her Twitter feed pre-flounce this morning. Looks pretty much as it did last night.

She’ll be deleting all the chat about trees being cut down and buying half a million pound houses. Lights back on later in the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’ll probably come back and blame Tattle for quoting everything she tweeted.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Does this mean she's just deleted all of her tweets? Is there an archive anywhere but tattle?

What happens if a squig tags her? Will it still work or will they see she's not there?

She can't just sign out, can she?
Looks more like she's deactivated

The hhhhhhhhhng nnnnnnnning posts really annoy me as does the use of the word hecking

Reactions: 24
Does this mean she's just deleted all of her tweets? Is there an archive anywhere but tattle?

What happens if a squig tags her? Will it still work or will they see she's not there?

It appears the squigs are currently unaware their great leader has departed the hellshite. They're still tweeting her about iMp0rTanT fiNgs like "c0sT oF c0nSeRvAtiVe liVinG cRisiS" and more importantly, "p0rk piEs + miNt sAuCe".
I'm just wondering how many days of official mourning will be involved because I don't even have a black armband so I've whipped out a black sock that'll have to do for now.
#sock4sadsquigs

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She’ll be deleting all the chat about trees being cut down and buying half a million pound houses. Lights back on later in the week.
Fortunately the tree 'n' fancy house tweets are all saved on Tattle and on the Wayback Machine. Twitter Jack lives on!

She’ll probably come back and blame Tattle for quoting everything she tweeted.
But she never looks at Tattle and feels sorry for us on account of our issues and miserable lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Lol. That’s happened in the last half hour or so because I’m doing extremely boring tasks this morning and I was browsing her timeline and tittering to myself about what an arse she is. At least she’s up before noon, I guess. Growth!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Are we going to take bets on how long she stays off twitter and what’s her excuse?

I reckon she’ll be back within 24 hours - she feeds off twitter. She’ll say she had to come back because of sponsorship or finding another tory to rant at.

She’ll blame us and accuse us of doxing but will have deleted all the tree/landlady tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just want to say. Cheeri bleeping oh. Except no matter what has triggered this she'll still be an insufferable bleep when she comes back on

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder what the drama is, thought she was living her best life right now. Could be literally anything…
Dream job on Lorraine ❌
OH ❌
Amazing tree ❌
Forever Home ❌
Landlady annoyed ✔
Big Dave annoyed ✔
LJC living best life ✔
New defamation trial ❌
VBI finished ❌
Most probably just attention seeking 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 45

There are traditional archiving tools that have various stages of her Twitter on (@colouredlines would be our go to on that?). But I have a lil database with tweet details but most importantly (imo?) tweet IDs. She plays these silly games with us, and gets silly prizes, I only did it because she started threatening legal action and as much as some of those ppl were abhorrent it’s not fair that she gets to delete a ton of inflammatory or incorrect tit and it then can’t make it to court. Either you go into these things honestly or you don’t at all. Didn’t the KH judgment say something about her mass deletions removing context from the case?

Anyway on topic 100% OH has fucked off. Good tbh she’d have bankrupted him and men in early recovery are vulnerable to financial problems so glad to see Harold’s got rid of his.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
But what about the political prisoners? Who will tell them to bung it all in a curry?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She must have a day off 'work' then. Isn't twitter where she does most of her 'work' and 'activism'? The rest of her SM is dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.