Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silver Linings

VIP Member
I don’t like to @ people when they’re choosing to stay away but it’d be a real shame if @Silver Linings didn’t pop in to help us mark this momentous occasion. If Hi Ho had £1 for every screenshot they’ve posted over the last 300 threads, they’d be in that forever home in Thorpe Bay with an orangery, a tennis court and a swimming pool. And have money left over for a goat’s leg!
027F0BA9-AC37-4CFA-8C15-45C72CC1510E.jpeg

Too many people to fit even in Jack’s ginormous imaginary forever orangery, but no fraus left behind in our dear, dear hearts. Have a lovely day! 🥰🥰

I jest, love you all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 151

Lizziliz

I’m a shy Frau, and much more of a lurker than a poster but I have been here since Thread 1 and was even lucky enough to be online for Jacks infamous Thread 31 appearance. Just wanted to say on this special day that you all have brightened my days so much during the last two and a bit years. I have laughed a lot and learnt a lot too; and as others have said this is definitely my favourite corner of the internet. Thanks to all of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 139

CashewNut

Morning fraus, been absent bcos of mental health but I saw this just now and I thought you’d all appreciate it :) happy 300!

D8195594-E62D-40E9-B83B-7F041BAE24DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

maudthecat

Hello! I've been lurking since near the beginning. I found Tattle because M***n*t told me it was a place of sin, so I came to check it out. JM was one of the few names I recognised - but I thought they were a good egg, from my Grauniad days. Soon I learnt they were inexplicable. Working from home in lockdown I enjoyed catching up on DKL commentaries. I'm very much a wallflower, but I've loved being an NPC in the last 300 threads, so I thought I'd say 'Hi' before I go back to anonymity. I'm a silent Frau, who's off for a piss and a sandwich. Thankyou.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122

Cat97321

I’m a shy Frau, and much more of a lurker than a poster but I have been here since Thread 1 and was even lucky enough to be online for Jacks infamous Thread 31 appearance. Just wanted to say on this special day that you all have brightened my days so much during the last two and a bit years. I have laughed a lot and learnt a lot too; and as others have said this is definitely my favourite corner of the internet. Thanks to all of you.
I am the same! Have been here lurking the whole time (bar a brief Alice Evans interlude).
Had the pleasure 😳 of witnessing Jack’s visit live, back in thread 31, too.
You guys are all so funny and have got me through the various lockdowns, as a genuine single parent (who only manages to clock up 45 hours of work a week) NOT counting pissing around on Twitter & Tattle.
Happy 300th thread to you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 113

MancBee

VIP Member
Google say it is both the day of roast leg of lamb and naked gardening day.
Happy 300th thread to all you marvelous ninnies. I'm so happy to have found you all.

It just so happens we are having roast leg of lamb today! Thank goodness I live in a flat and don't have a garden. Talk about frightening the wildlife, they'd be traumatised to see my "melting candle" of a body.

Off to Tesco as soon as it opens to buy a Vienetta...the power of advertising.

LOVE Y'ALL. TOOT TOOT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

happyclouds

Hello! I've been a lurker from Thread 1, I thought I'd finally pop my head in for Thread 300. To celebrate, I've done an advanced search on Twitter to get some stats for you all :) Obviously this doesn't include deleted tweets, I'm sure there's a lot more that we can't access anymore!

Number of times Jack has said she's exhausted - 25

Number of times Jack has mentioned that SHE RENTS - 40

Number of times Jack has threatened to sue for libel - 7

Number of times that Jack has mentioned trolls - 26

Number of times that Jack has asked people to donate to Trussell Trust - 8

Number of times that Jack has asked people to donate to Jack - 9, plus tip jar in bio and TWO links on her website (both Donate and Tip Jar lead to her paypal.me)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
Breaking lurkdom to say Happy 300th to one and all. You are all hilarious and I love reading your posts
Also giggling that Jack is probably grunking and having to sit on her hands to stop tweeting about vienetta ‘oh do you remember artic roll , angel delight etc etc’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

RedAngel

Another shy frau here joining in with the 300th celebration!

Been following since thread 1 (came over to Tattle in 2018, after 'ModGate' on another gossip - not MN - site! Stayed ever since!).
I have loved all the support, humour and camaraderie, especially during the lock downs. Loved all of the sharing of advice and kindness including recipes, pet-os, how-to-grow veggies, the gifs (<insert gif here>) and the pregnancies (those babies are now toddlers! :love:) before those were gently, softly elbowed over to the lovely OT Food & Drink thread!

Without getting into a longer story about how I came across/learned about JM I just wanted to say that, unfortunately, I have Pov stories aplenty. My mom was one of 15 kids growing up in the 1930s-50s in a Midlands industrial town, with much generational poverty both before and after. Lots of hardship and heartbreak but I can't remember a single story about having to sell light bulbs... :unsure:

Happy 300th and love to all the Fraus, Herrs and mithering ninnies! ❤

(Still feeling shy! 🤭)

• Heart
Reactions: 104

panda_eyes

VIP Member
Happy 300th thread everyone! I made a cake in honour of this momentous occasion.* Which ninny wants a slice first?

1651871105430.png

* no I didn't, I stole this photo from the internet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 104

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Jack hadn’t stolen all the Viennetta’s in Southend, my husband found one! TOOT TOOT

EFF8ADAE-EEC7-4019-A91B-763E4F33D973.jpeg

*Photo just taken in my hallway with wrapping paper background as I had no wallpaper samples a la Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
In response to a squig asking why she isn’t on the BBC after “a very successful Saturday lockdown kitchen or whatever it was called” 🙄

D4F8AEC3-1330-45A5-BBC0-9A09628B2BA7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 101