Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Not as slow as me as it didn't even cross my mind. Seems so obvious now you pointed it out 😂

BRB gonna switch out my 300 hat for a dunce cap.
I did mention it

Reactions: 15

L3moning

VIP Member
Im pretty sure that Laurie’s claim to queerness is that she identifies as “genderqueer”, and thus given that she doesn’t consider herself a woman, her husband’s relationship with her is queer.
IIRC she also identifies as pansexual.

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
Big hugs. My Italian mother loves this stuff too! Have incredibly fond memories of having it in homemade chicken broth with parmesan my Nonna brought back from Italy shaved over the top
Ah that brings back memories of ExHs Nonna cooking for our two as toddlers. Miss her.

• Heart

MsGilmore

VIP Member
What on earth, is this something people do?? I've always par boiled the pasta so it's almost done but not quite, then put it in the oven with the sauce and cheese etc. to cook the rest of the way. That's the way my mum has always made it, although for lasagna she would use uncooked pasta sheets. I will have to consult my Italian brother-in-law to see which method is correct, although somehow I doubt tuna pasta bake is an authentic Italian dish.
I think it has come from TikTok. I’ve seen the videos on Instagram.

Reactions: 14

Captainmouse

VIP Member
@Cookiecookie That recipe you posted 😳 Do all of Jack’s recipe preambles basically say “This dish is terrible… awful. Nothing like the dish that I wanted to recreate. Don’t bother”.

View attachment 1249398

She literally called this recipe an abomination. And she expects people to want to try it? Did anyone proof read this fucking thing?
What apart from smol pixies? Eeerrrr that would be a no, the budget doesn’t run to proof readers/editors/recipe testers

• Haha
Reactions: 13