Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ah Silver, a frau after my own heart. On a related note, Jack has said 'thankyou' 25 (she added another while I was typing this) times since the 25th of September which averages out to 0.49 thankyous per day. That means that every other day, our writer, journalist, author and poet is actively choosing to be a moron.

Incidentally, I was searching for something in my folder for photo edits and found this picture which has not aged well 😬

end tax dodging boat.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Due to tattle rules I can’t tweet my suggestions to Jack, so here they are

Cod Roe
Call4fish
Capers
Chaos
Completed it, mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

colouredlines

VIP Member
Re: Sara Cox. Imagine taking so many drugs in the 90s that you actually think Jack Monroe's food tastes good twenty-five years later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Powershower

Chatty Member
B722B6B6-12B6-4FB8-B1F6-4A0120541124.jpeg

I am selling photos of this totally unedited photo I took just now on my lunch break. Perfect for Christmas gifts for people you don’t like!

£18 or payment accepted in tumble dryer fluff, sardines, or healthy start vouchers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
@OhHeck's grunk has just reminded me of what we discovered a few weeks ago that got a bit lost in other chaoses. Screenshot one is Jack's intro to Tin Can Cook and screenshot two is Shirley Goode's blog. Can we just take a moment to really think about the fact that Jack made up an entirely fictitious quote and basically slandered a dead woman to continue to push the perpetual narrative of being a brave little street urchin constantly having the last laugh in the face of big mean bullies

I hope jack is reading and feels ashamed of herself for this

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

LavaFlake

VIP Member
It’s tacky - sorry nature but it’s a clichéd canvas that’ll grace the walls of publicly owned buildings up and down the country. I have no desire to make my home look like a supervised contact room last decorated in 1997.

Will be keeping an eye on those Patreon numbers I bet she puts something beggy in the invoice 🤢
You honestly kill me 😭 Supervised contact room I can't cope.

20211116_104510.jpg

How is an oversaturated photo going to benefit people who've had their UC cut? Lib dem FBPEs are the strangest beings.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

colouredlines

VIP Member
The entirety of the shitty bungalow is a homage to the crass wreckage of bland capitalism. Multiple kitchen gadgets. 17 sideboards. Wigs. Cat balaclavas. Llama doorstops. Five seasons' worth of crockery, each enough to serve a 7-course dinner party to the entire population of Lichtenstein. The fucking Rug.

No words for that cuntish squiggle who thinks that poor people need a shit, filtered photo of a tree for Xmas. Food? Clothes? Toys for the kids? Something practical? Naaaah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Lisbon

It's three years ago since this trifle
Screenshot_20211114-182929_Instagram.jpg

What I want to know is what the actual fuck is that bottom layer? It looks like tofu in vinegar.. defo not her Dad's Dogmatic Birds Trifle.
And on my closer inspection, that bowl/lampshade has a rusty rim 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 77