Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Nigella has just posted a photo of tinned sardines.

Mom! Noooooooooo....
Oh wow I just had a look at Nigella's insta for the first time in ages - I was confused as to why Jack was listing where she got each ingredient in the post below, and now I have my answer! <Chandler Bing voice> Can she BE any less original??

Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 15.20.54.png

Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 15.17.43.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Using PVA glue to stick it down 😂
Those clipboards on the wall behind her as well ahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
@OhHeck's grunk has just reminded me of what we discovered a few weeks ago that got a bit lost in other chaoses. Screenshot one is Jack's intro to Tin Can Cook and screenshot two is Shirley Goode's blog. Can we just take a moment to really think about the fact that Jack made up an entirely fictitious quote and basically slandered a dead woman to continue to push the perpetual narrative of being a brave little street urchin constantly having the last laugh in the face of big mean bullies

I hope jack is reading and feels ashamed of herself for this
She lied about somebody who is no longer able to correct her. Horrible, and also pretty cowardly.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

PortiaControl

Chatty Member
I seconded this, I can see lots of people being dissapointed that there 18quid pic is covered by Whitney's/ Joel's first birthday
Can you imagine? Gifting that to someone at Christmas then popping round in the Spring to find a school photo in it instead?

"Did you not like the picture I got you for Christmas?"
"You mean the lovely mustard frame?"
"No the picture in the middle?"
"Oh that! Sorry I thought that was just for illustrative purposes 😳"
"That was a SIGNED MONROE!"

• Haha
  • Wow

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Anyone else clocked the Jack-esque chaos Gizzi is doing right now. Jollofing Indian cuisine apparently and was very rude when an Actual Indian chef corrected her 😬 Hope Jack wades in
Screenshot_20211112-072821~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
This is restaurant food yet the salad leaves look brown- like yellow sticker dregs

🎵all the leaves are brown...
All the food is brown...................(all the food is brown)
And Jack's hair is grey..................(and Jack's hair is gre-ey)
Jack went for a walk.......................(Jack went for a walk)
Then sat down in a café................(then sat in a café)
She'd be safe and warm...............(She'd be safe and warm)
down the smoke on Saturday....(down the smoke on Saturday)

Oh it's London City dreaming......((London City dreaming)
On her own on Saturda-a-a-y.

• Haha
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
What a load of guff.

The two arrows are a nod to a Leonard Cohen line "you go your way and I'll go your way too". Every 11 year old boy loves listening to Leonard Cohen and knows all the words to his songs 🙃.

The arrows are pointing in different directions. If your son did the placements as you said, perhaps you should take the hint!

• Haha
  • Heart

elliejoonm

Is anyone else secretly hoping this is just a ploy for an upturn in social media engagement and not getting a new kitten?

I honestly wish someone would call the RSPCA. She’s irresponsible and constantly tweets about how she can’t look after herself and needs her son/a rich older lesbian mummy figure to do it for her. So how will she look after a kitten? More performative twattishness from the cunt that is Jack Monroe.

Ps. Jack, we know you’re reading you whopper. Get yourself sorted before bringing a defenceless animal into your chaotic charade of a life.
Grunking so not sure where this will land.

Speaking as a vet, the RSPCA doesn't give a shit about animal welfare. I would see so many horrible neglect cases but because the owner had brought them in for an exam they were considered to be taking care of it. Anyone who donates to them would be far better off donating to a local rescue instead, who will actually use the money for good.

Getting a new kitten is the worst idea - cats are naturally solitary animals and having multiple cats in the same house can cause them severe stress and behavioural problems. Weird how she would keep a rabbit, who should be kept in bonded pairs, on its own but wants to add a new cat to the family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
There are times you forget just how unpleasant and for want of a better word batshit she is. And then Marmalade comes along to remind us 🥰:giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Just for Marmalade she's now going to post the brioche but out of spite it will be wrapped around a whole sardine with a grape in its mouth and a dipping sauce made of Weetabix dust and yoghurt 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Jack du är en jävla fitta!

Sorry for the use of my mother tongue there but she makes me so angry. A person with a bad record regarding animal welfare, with alleged financial issues, tax issues, who rents and is saving to buy, who is vulnerable and in rehab, who is not the resident parent of her own child, who by her own admission can't even look after herself at times, has decided to take on the huge responsibility of another living creature :(
I hate hate hate where this is going.

• Sad
  • Heart