Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to team the suit with a pair of leg warmers and heels and she could cos play flashdance.

I don't wanna see it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As a hetero woman I don't think her pups are not bad for her age and being a mom, however I do think the mag could have given her a little boost.

Well I would want one if it was me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't ruin tits for me, Jack. I can cope with never eating sardines again but you're going too far.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To go back to the brioche, I have made it, and other enriched doughs in the past. I'm not sure why she made them so small (25g is less than an ounce so tiny), and mine never looked like that as the dough should be smooth and elastic due to the amount of butter and eggs in it, it's not called enriched for nothing.

I'm with the people that think they were Choux buns

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's three years ago since this trifle
Screenshot_20211114-182929_Instagram.jpg

What I want to know is what the actual duck is that bottom layer? It looks like tofu in vinegar.. defo not her Dad's Dogmatic Birds Trifle.
And on my closer inspection, that bowl/lampshade has a rusty rim 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
View attachment 865725

What I want to know is what the actual duck is that bottom layer? It looks like tofu in vinegar.. defo not her Dad's Dogmatic Birds Trifle.
It's looks like a burned out candle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 865725

That definitely does look like a light fitting and imagine how hard it is to serve that

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Swiss rolls are in the cake aisle and are not refrigerated so of course, they are fine being left out!
Plastic on or plastic off though? Perhaps we could do a pole.
Faintly on topic. Only 9000 people took part in Jacks is it a sofa, couch or settee quiz. She is going to have to resort to the doggos and cattos again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just my amateur analysis, but I do think the Allegra relationship was quite pivotal in her bleeping up her subsequent life and career. Putting aside the very weird Dominant Partner / Nervous Child vibes that images and interviews at the time portray, I think it probably triggered Jack's own sense of entitlement, and distorted for her what actually constitutes a conventional lifestyle funded solely by your own hard work. Even though they were only together for less than a year, I don't think she has recovered from the self-inflicted scars that a first-hand peek at such wealth gave her.
That’s really perceptive! One thing is for sure, when she broke up with Allegra she immediately went back to the only thing she knows how to do: pretending to be poor. And she never stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.