Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You honestly kill me 😭 Supervised contact room I can't cope.

View attachment 869131

How is an oversaturated photo going to benefit people who've had their UC cut? Lib dem FBPEs are the strangest beings.
We know how this goes… the demand (inexplicably) snowballs, Jack fails to deliver, we have a performative chaos, Jack blames Royal Mail / severe but unevidenced ailments / the Cable / head teachers / the moon and finally there’s another Diva.pdf to retcon the whole thing 12 months later.

It’s like Cobra on Sky; it’s a bit tit and I know what’s going to happen but I find the chaos both compelling and weirdly reassuring so 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Jack is tricky with her words. The words in the tweet implies that she took the photo. Anyone looking at it would think she took the photo. Jack says that she is obsessed with the content of the photograph, alluding to the fact that she has taken the photo. She mentions the location the photo was taken to suggest she was there. She puts her name on it as a signiture to hint that she took the photo.....but she doesn't actually say any of that.

If anyone points out that it is someone elses photo she would nastily reply "I never said it was mine".

She's done this hundreds of times before. We see it, the Jackolites are blind to it all.
Yes. Its one of the few times I have thought - hang on..... about something which would seem to be easily checkable. I remember the time she got caught out posting RSMs uncredited photo, and her explanation that she was protecting her. No such explanation applicable this time. Just - why do that?

I look at her doing it with photos, and think back on all the hard to pin down explanations/changes in explanations about her backstory. So many woolly, changing pieces of information and then her articles/posts about being hounded/bullied/trolled.

Trying to demonise people who comment on her actions, and particularly what they see has her inconsistencies - I don't think that's a great new gig. There's a difference between people sending her hateful messages (which I am assuming are coming via DM), and people commenting on her public actions. I know this keeps being said here.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes. Its one of the few times I have thought - hang on..... about something which would seem to be easily checkable. I remember the time she got caught out posting RSMs uncredited photo, and her explanation that she was protecting her. No such explanation applicable this time. Just - why do that?

I look at her doing it with photos, and think back on all the hard to pin down explanations/changes in explanations about her backstory. So many woolly, changing pieces of information and then her articles/posts about being hounded/bullied/trolled.

Trying to demonise people who comment on her actions, and particularly what they see has her inconsistencies - I don't think that's a great new gig. There's a difference between people sending her hateful messages (which I am assuming are coming via DM), and people commenting on her public actions. I know this keeps being said here.
She will have to make sure her references are on point at uni. Lecturers dont like crap references we used to lose marks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Never have I been so tempted to reply back to a squiggle as I am with the buying five shite photos for people who would rather have a food voucher.

Performative bollocks. You can tell they’re a fan of Jack.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Jack, why don't you tell your Twitter followers that the real reason your 'purse is light' is because you recently spaffed almost £300 on a suit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She will have to make sure her references are on point at uni. Lecturers dont like crap references we used to lose marks.
Wasn't feeshers week a couple of months ago? If Jack has joined an intake late she would be needing to do intensive work to catch up. Instead she is lining up a new kitten, and selling photos that create more work than she can handle.

In my opinion Jack has not joined a degree course on any subject. It's all pie in the sky musings. It will quietly be forgotten by all but the Cabal of mythering ninnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Lovely little corner of the internet filled with well meaning but naive followers who are taken in by her poverty bullshit.
Little corner? Echo chamber more like

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Wasn't feeshers week a couple of months ago? If Jack has joined an intake late she would be needing to do intensive work to catch up. Instead she is lining up a new kitten, and selling photos that create more work than she can handle.

In my opinion Jack has not joined a degree course on any subject. It's all pie in the sky musings. It will quietly be forgotten by all but the Cabal of mythering ninnies.
Did she say degree? Or course? I forget.

I think the OU has intakes throughout the year.

Not that it matters, the “nutrition thing” will be discarded like everything else. It was probably only dropped into the DIVA thing for optics (I have been wanting to use that word for AGES 😎).

#healthyonabootstrap anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Apart from the fact that I concur ! 👆🏻Is it possible that jack has joined some kind of private college like ‘college of naturopathic medicine’ type thing ? I think these courses are marketed as equivalent to some level of degree which might fit in with jacks tricksy way of using words . They also wouldn’t have freshers weeks or anything like that I don’t think . As always - I could be wrong and another Frau/Herr may have already picked up on this and have more knowledge than me . Which tbh is the majority of people anyway !

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Apart from the fact that I concur ! 👆🏻Is it possible that jack has joined some kind of private college like ‘college of naturopathic medicine’ type thing ? I think these courses are marketed as equivalent to some level of degree which might fit in with jacks tricksy way of using words . They also wouldn’t have freshers weeks or anything like that I don’t think . As always - I could be wrong and another Frau/Herr may have already picked up on this and have more knowledge than me . Which tbh is the majority of people anyway !
Maybe she will start taking sugar pills.

(apologies to anyone who goes to a naturopath).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
B722B6B6-12B6-4FB8-B1F6-4A0120541124.jpeg

I am selling photos of this totally unedited photo I took just now on my lunch break. Perfect for Christmas gifts for people you don’t like!

£18 or payment accepted in tumble dryer fluff, sardines, or healthy start vouchers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
The entirety of the crappy bungalow is a homage to the crass wreckage of bland capitalism. Multiple kitchen gadgets. 17 sideboards. Wigs. Cat balaclavas. Llama doorstops. Five seasons' worth of crockery, each enough to serve a 7-course dinner party to the entire population of Lichtenstein. The bleeping Rug.

No words for that cuntish squiggle who thinks that poor people need a tit, filtered photo of a tree for Xmas. Food? Clothes? Toys for the kids? Something practical? Naaaah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
The entirety of the crappy bungalow is a homage to the crass wreckage of bland capitalism. Multiple kitchen gadgets. 17 sideboards. Wigs. Cat balaclavas. Llama doorstops. Five seasons' worth of crockery, each enough to serve a 7-course dinner party to the entire population of Lichtenstein. The bleeping Rug.

No words for that cuntish squiggle who thinks that poor people need a tit, filtered photo of a tree for Xmas. Food? Clothes? Toys for the kids? Something practical? Naaaah.
yeah but WHY CAN'T POOR PEOPLE HAVE NICE THINGS??? (pls make all cheques payable to Jack Monroe).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.