Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else secretly hoping this is just a ploy for an upturn in social media engagement and not getting a new kitten?

I honestly wish someone would call the RSPCA. She’s irresponsible and constantly tweets about how she can’t look after herself and needs her son/a rich older lesbian mummy figure to do it for her. So how will she look after a kitten? More performative twattishness from the bleep that is Jack Monroe.

Ps. Jack, we know you’re reading you whopper. Get yourself sorted before bringing a defenceless animal into your chaotic charade of a life.
Grunking so not sure where this will land.

Speaking as a vet, the RSPCA doesn't give a tit about animal welfare. I would see so many horrible neglect cases but because the owner had brought them in for an exam they were considered to be taking care of it. Anyone who donates to them would be far better off donating to a local rescue instead, who will actually use the money for good.

Getting a new kitten is the worst idea - cats are naturally solitary animals and having multiple cats in the same house can cause them severe stress and behavioural problems. Weird how she would keep a rabbit, who should be kept in bonded pairs, on its own but wants to add a new cat to the family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
tit, lads, I just accidentally called mr kcc a greedy goblin! think I'm in trouble! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Greek inspired food...I'm so here for that
And now someone who works in food development. This absolutely *has* to be on purpose, and I don’t usually go in for conspiracy theories. Do you reckon the producer is friends with LJC? 😂

JACK CANT AFFORD BUTTER

Apologies for the MC derail, I’ll shush now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tell that to those Irish people in America
Yeah, but they can probably spell Caoimhe correctly! And in any case, that is no name for a cat 😭

Perhaps a better Irish name would be Con(artist). And would challenge gendered name stereotypes yadda yadda yadda

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ive been doing a bit of reading. Apparently some animals can help people recovery.

I will say that again, getting A PET. As they give you a purpose and something to distract your from vices.

She has TWO already and they havent worked so why would a 3rd.

Her book.

The little lost c

Once upon a time there was a little girl called Corrine, she lived in a little ( to her) tin shack at the edge of a wood.

Every day for breakfast Corrine would forage in her fridge for the dregs of wilted leaves and eggs to make breakfast. "Mmmm..." She sighed to herself as the wiffy smell of the eggs cooking filled the little tin hut with their fragrant aroma.

Also has she ever read flowers in the attic by Virginia Andrews lots of C in it.

Corrine, Catherine, Chris, Correy etc

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's giving the same awkward stance as the green kids sweatshirt. It's a wonder she doesn't complain of a sore back, terrible posture
TBH iDK why she's bragging about getting in kids clothes...that's just adding to the cult of thin..I went in our local Primark today for a pair of their black leggings.. i'm a size 10/12 but their sizes run so small in leggings i have to get a large which they say is 14/16.. They ONLY stock XS and 2XS next to jeans ranges that highlight size 4 UK! This has to be ridiculous in comparison to the UK womens average size which at this point i've lost track of and only contributing to diet and anorexia culture. Is anyone that small in 2021??

Grunking so not sure where this will land.

Speaking as a vet, the RSPCA doesn't give a tit about animal welfare.
AGREED 100 Per cent. in my area we once came across a swan in distress. They had been called and the guy who turned up refused to go wade in the shallow water to assist. Combined with their policy of putting healthy animals to sleep, I'd always take animals from there but never donate

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, most people who buy clothes know that clothing sizes differ drastically from shop to shop. Additionally, teen clothes up to age 16 appear in the kids section. 16 year olds are usually quite big and tall. She never needed to mention the kids section at all, she's just an awful person who seems to enjoy making very triggery posts - considering she claims to suffer greatly from these exact triggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.