Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask, as a non tea drinker (nor coffee, so seldom make them) what is the white on top of your tea?

ETA: I realise this isn’t a groundbreaking question but I can’t work it out and it’s now bugging me 😂.
I was eating my avocado toast in a sunbeam
it’s black tea, just the light above I think. Water in the UAE is often desalinated and it’s very hard, makes it extra reflective I reckon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is Jack's body going to go into nutrient shock after eating something fresh and green? I'm worried for her.

Can just imagine her holding up a piece of lettuce, analysing it with her Pythagoras theory, getting all Jack Skeleton energy; 'What's this? What's this? There's green stuff on my plate!'

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Is Jack's body going to go into nutrient shock after eating something fresh and green? I'm worried for her.

Can just imagine her holding up a piece of lettuce, analysing it with her Pythagoras theory, getting all Jack Skeleton energy; 'What's this? What's this? There's green stuff on my plate!'
If I am paying a tenner for some food I am eating it, not letting it go cold and wilt on my plate whilst I try and figure out how to cook it. I will do the normal thing and Google said food and read a recipie by someone with good knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I am paying a tenner for some food I am eating it, not letting it go cold and wilt on my plate whilst I try and figure out how to cook it. I will do the normal thing and Google said food and read a recipie by someone with good knowledge.

Cherry tomatoes not out of a can? How tho???????

The puppy brain must be doing zoomies trying to work out a plate of salad. She'll never buy her forever home eating avo in London restaurants, known FACT. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How can a short film make me cry more than every early 00’s high school romantic comedy?! It really is a masterpiece!

On topic - Jack is still a bleep and probably up to her eyes in sardines somewhere. Living the life Cooper could only dream of.

Does anyone just howl when they see this photo of Jack?! I know it’s the masculine aesthetic but it’s the whole when it’s the 80’s and Chandler Bing comes home from college vibe.

You can tell as well, she thinks she looks bleeping class.

View attachment 862604
I'm getting strong Matthew Broderick vibes today. 😲

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I also would like to add, if I am paying top dollar for food. I refuse point blank to order salad, I am even reluctant to order pasta unless it's cooked using something very special or really decent ingredients. I don't see the point otherwise. Youre paying over the odds for something you could easily create at home for a third of the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can I ask, as a non tea drinker (nor coffee, so seldom make them) what is the white on top of your tea?

ETA: I realise this isn’t a groundbreaking question but I can’t work it out and it’s now bugging me 😂.

Back OT - Why is everything always the best of the best of the best with Jack? 🥱

View attachment 863268
It’s almost endearing she really is living her best Home Counties hun on a date to winter wonderland life. It’s like the pics of her wearing the uniform faux fur with a designer accessory, Dyson bouncy blow & posing outside various landmarks excitedly. Maybe it’s the season? We can hope, at least it’ll close the door on slop season.

(Not mugging off HCHs btw, I used to love seeing their annual migration come December and they must be a vital part of our regional if not national economy x)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Re: Sara Cox. Imagine taking so many drugs in the 90s that you actually think Jack Monroe's food tastes good twenty-five years later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I’m sorry but there’s just no way, this is PR spiel to make her seem like one of us peasants who she assumes has to eat congealed slop day in day out, it’s offensive af! There’s no way she’s feeding her family this tit slop!
Bad food for depressed days

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m just reading the Sloppies thread, and found this nomination

- cringey meme selfie in poor SB's sweater with lasers firing out her fingers, just like she imagines the sun shining out of her orifices

Where can I view said selfie? I think I was off the forums at this point but it certainly sounds like a chaos in the making.

• Haha
  • Heart

- cringey meme selfie in poor SB's sweater with lasers firing out her fingers, just like she imagines the sun shining out of her orifices

Where can I view said selfie? I think I was off the forums at this point but it certainly sounds like a chaos in the making.
Oh mate you missed an absolute treat I think it was dear heart @traumatised sideboard who provided us with the blank jumper (apologies if it was another Frau) and we amused ourselves for hours with Jack quotes on the jumper. This probably makes no sense let me find the thread

• Haha
  • Heart
I think Sara was told to write that.

Maybe Jack has recordings of The Girlie Show and Jack is threatening to upload them unless Sara complies to her instructions.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Sara was told to write that.

Maybe Jack has recordings of The Girlie Show and Jack is threatening to upload them unless Sara complies to her instructions.
Perhaps diva luvvies had a word in Sara's shell like.

Come love us girlies gotta stick together.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

it was in her motivational mama phase, that lasted, ooh, about an hour!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Here it starts https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-204-whats-sock-oil.22564/post-6223302

But you have to see the utter genius of the rest of that thread and part of the next 👌👌👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Post 604, courtesy of @Ellabella. https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-204-whats-sock-oil.22564/page-31#post-6223548

The cringe actually gets worse over time. ETA sorry, @Dogmuck got there first.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.