Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Can I have a piss and a sandwich’ ‘Can’t believe I still haven’t paid my taxes’ Monroe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is Jack being given the runt of the litter because backyard breeder baby daddy can’t sell it, by any chance?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
My first thought too! LJC can you even begin to imagine the absolute chaos she played out a 9 month pregnancy on social media. Pregnant Jack would surely beat all others into submission!
I think a pregnant Jack would be too much for a lot of us to stay around and witness tbh, couldn’t bear to see a child have to be patented by her, especially a vulnerable little one - it would just be heart breaking. The SB stuff is bad enough and he’s safe with his dad most the time.

Sorry this is really harsh, it’s founded in reality tho so feels fair enough to say 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Cat names beginning with c.....
First name Can't
Middle name Cook

Or Chaos
Am enjoying the thought of Jack being confused at letters for Can't Cook Monroe actually not being for her but her cat.

(Sorry for quoting myself)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.