Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Rekyavikgirl nommed by many!

Wiki is the pink button for newbies. Pls remember no thread title nominations until the tail end of the thread and no swearing in them please and thank….you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I am in the mood for listing all the things you could buy/have done in your house for £268.

For example, have your boiler serviced for 3 years by my local company.

Buy a nice (not the cheapest, not Miele) washing machine.

Umm…. I feel a new list is in order.
Some new footwear, seeing as her only pair are falling apart and held together by rubber bands? 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In our last thread
Jack is certainly back, and doesn’t that involve a lot of tinned fish?
Jack has been on a grunk and to the polski sklep
Gearing up for the most terrible time of the year has begun, with beer battered everything.
Fire safety Jack has been deep frying sprouts and chocolates in a “small saucepan of oil” just a week after knocking over a glass kettle and smashing it. Oooft.
Podcast alert! Diva has a .pdf and an mp4
The cabal got unnecessarily competitive about who has the most stubborn/slanted/special cervix
Whilst Jack did a deep dive into the world of expensive tins. Caviar, who knew? Not our smol aFISHionado.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Are those enormous fat lines of J. 1g on the coffee table? Probably the right size for the Groucho Club going by their reputation.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This one makes me howl everytime 🤣 So cringe. The grimace! 🤣🤣 Love little RishMate in the background too.

somejacks~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Fantastic picture. No marcus though. He will be a sad radish.

Thanks for the new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@Marmalade Atkins
Jack's at the Groucho is a work of art.
However I'm OLD so my eyes aren't quite what they were but is the chandelier in the picture crowned with sardines?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.