Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Silver, a frau after my own heart. On a related note, Jack has said 'thankyou' 25 (she added another while I was typing this) times since the 25th of September which averages out to 0.49 thankyous per day. That means that every other day, our writer, journalist, author and poet is actively choosing to be a moron.

Incidentally, I was searching for something in my folder for photo edits and found this picture which has not aged well 😬

end tax dodging boat.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Using PVA glue to stick it down 😂
Those clipboards on the wall behind her as well ahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
lol everything about that set-up has major community centre children's summer holiday art group vibes. Moments after this photo was taken she used that toilet roll to make a papier maché mask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
If you put the sofa there, you can't open the sideboard. I know they're just for sitting on, but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
£18 a pop... if she gets a few sorted perhaps that can cover some of the tax bill that hasn't yet been filled?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can anyone tell me what this actually IS? I don't think I'm thick by any means but I just don't get it? And why is it of note?
Say what now?? "Obsessed" with bits of underground wall? Jack love, if you're obsessed with anything, the cabal know about it. 🤷 What an odd thing to claim.

So photographer Jack is back, has someone been splurging the pennies a bit too much recently..?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
lol everything about that set-up has major community centre children's summer holiday art group vibes. Moments after this photo was taken she used that toilet roll to make a papier maché mask.
She’s recreating this with PVA and sardine tins to sell as stocking fillers, £25 a pop.

F9FA6E72-BC5C-499C-B148-4842BA750ECF.jpeg

(Screenshot: probably Silver or Marmalade)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Ohhh she's giving me the proper rage tonight... :mad:when she said the light's come back in her eyes she really meant this light, didn't she?

daffy-duck-money.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
"completed another major work"..🤢

She thinks she's Dostoevsky or Proust rather than just a flowery purveyor of slop, looking out for number 1.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Has she ever mentioned her nutrition degree either before or since DIVA.pdf?
I'm beginning to think it either never happened or she is already bored of it.

And why would anyone want a very mediocre picture of a tree with odd lighting for Christmas? Why do these people pander to her? I just don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Has she ever mentioned her nutrition degree either before or since DIVA.pdf?
I'm beginning to think it either never happened or she is already bored of it.

And why would anyone want a very mediocre picture of a tree with odd lighting for Christmas? Why do these people pander to her? I just don't get it.
It really gave me Legally Blonde type vibes where at the end of the movie they say what everyone went on to do. 'Jack is now studying for a degree in nutrition' in white writing on a black screen. She would 100% have mentioned it endlessly on twitter if it were true. She lives in fantasy land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
LJC I totally agree. I mean i could run around in my work place flashing my tits at people (I'm knocking on a bit but to be fair to them they are still perky). But im not still hot and it would be at a funeral so may not be appropriate unless asked for. What is all this "empowerment " bollocks, the end result is still "tits ooooot for the lads" (Viz)
Do you get many tit requests at funerals?

£18 for a picture of some leaves?? That's clearly had an Instagram filter applied? Maybe send the postcards you owe to your Patrons first ffs.
Tell me you need to make a quick buck without telling me you need make a quick buck.

Also doesn't she understand if your gifting something's it's generally free to the recipient. She needs to work on wording.

Two words and job centre.

Also I have duck loads of pics and trees, so you're telling me people will pay top dolla for them. My kids are in them but I can soon edit them out. People will buy any of shite, if you have money to waste, donate to a Christmas foodbank or a toy bank.

Edit to add not a waste of money but a worthy cause. Hers isn't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
See, the problem with most people in recovery is they don’t have a brilliant ending to their recovery story, what people really want to see is addiction-recovery-light back in eyes/happy ever after. Yet in 6 short months Jack has managed to do just that and is now back to grifting.
Honestly, I can’t believe there isn’t some sort of picture of her in the book at the end of step 12.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.