Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to announce the reason for wanting C names or was she just wanting to people to talk at her.

we all know you can talk to her, unless it's solely about her.

Reactions: 17
Oh no we’re going to get kitten gate 2.0
SB’s dad can sod off as well he’s just as irresponsible allowing it.

Reactions: 19
I don't get tit pics from women over a certain age who arent in the industry of tit pic. It's all very readers wives and a bit desperate. Like you need to try and prove that your still hot or something. I just find it odd, but apart from when I was a baby I've never been much of an exhibitionist.
LJC I totally agree. I mean i could run around in my work place flashing my tits at people (I'm knocking on a bit but to be fair to them they are still perky). But im not still hot and it would be at a funeral so may not be appropriate unless asked for. What is all this "empowerment " bollocks, the end result is still "tits ooooot for the lads" (Viz)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile uptown, Mom has a very wet eggs dish on her Twitter from earlier today. At least she has egg safety advice with it.
Screenshot_20211115-215900.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Argh no more kittens Jack you absolute bleeping bellend 🔔🔚
Otherwise, Cruelty, Catastrophe, bleep (after the owner and the breeder).
Honestly, how have they not been done for animal cruelty? How does this get ignored when its all up there on Twitter?

Reactions: 26
Sorry, still catching up, did anyone else think this was a curious thing for someone who has identified as non binary to say? Surely all names are suitable for all genders... Not trying to police anyone's thoughts, just found it interesting in working out how Jack's brain ticks!
Screenshot_20211115-222903.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
☆Hope this lands in a decent place☆
Gimme a C, gimme a U, gimme an N, gimme a T, what have you got, a name that begins with C suitable for a girl 😊

Back on topic, Jack's a bleep x

• Haha
  • Heart
Two things.
Why is she putting a crap “Jack monroe” in her pic of some shite on the London Underground?
I’m actually heading to london at the weekend and going to try an independent restaurant called Dishoom…. Has anyone heard of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Can anyone tell me what this actually IS? I don't think I'm thick by any means but I just don't get it? And why is it of note?
Why is this labelled with her name in the most basic witch of all the labels?
I'm embarrassed for her.
I hate the expression "basic witch" because it's so anti-feminist but LJC this behaviour is so far beyond my comprehension it's eating my brain.

• Haha
Sorry, still catching up, did anyone else think this was a curious thing for someone who has identified as non binary to say? Surely all names are suitable for all genders... Not trying to police anyone's thoughts, just found it interesting in working out how Jack's brain ticks!
View attachment 868486
She’s heteronormative round the edges

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Isn't she just showing off that she's in London? And that watermark certainly leaves something everything to be desired (such as some actual photography skills).

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Me again, duck me, you lot are the gift that keeps giving. 🥰 Feeling crappy crappy tit tit and catching up here has done more than Prozac ever could for me.
duck off XxX

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.