Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunmog

I've just seen that Owen Jones is here. Maybe they stayed in the same hotel and made that baby she offered to have for him.
This is it, the post that has finally caused me to de-lurk 😂🤮

I’ve felt a strange irritability on me all day and haven’t been able to shake it. I openEd tattle to discover that JM is in my fair city, that’ll be why. Ugh, and little Owen Jones too.
Manchester is too pure and precious for that pair of twatclackers. I know Owen is technically from these parts but, just no. Nope.

I’ve been on a steady grunk over the past few weeks. I read the most liked posts thread which helped me to tap into the peaks of the chaos, but I want to read everything. There’s just so much chaos to be educated on. I adore slopbot, his little bemused face is adorable.

I must say how warm, friendly and funny these threads are and reading them has been a much enjoyed aspect of my day. The slop on the other hand has quite literally turned my stomach on occasion.

Sorry about the essay, I will go back to catching up now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It's just clicked with me that she said on her insta story that she's going to transcribe her own speech so that she can write down what she actually said. LOL who does this, who listens to a recording of their own voice to write the content down word-for-word, as though it's some extremely important Churchillian speech that's going to go down in history. Also it suggests that she recorded it herself?? Where else would she get the audio? If there's some knocking about why doesn't she just release that? RELEASE THE TAPES, MONROE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

MancBee

VIP Member
I dont hold any ill will towards my mum or dad for having little to no money,
I went for a walk in the park with a friend yesterday and we were both discussing exactly this.

At the time we thought it unfair that we only had one school shirt that had to last a week, never could go on school trips, used overcoats as blankets on our beds in winter, had heat in only one room, borrow coal and money for the meter from neighbours and suffered the indignity of the free school meal queue. At the time I thought it unfair that other kids at school got new bikes for Christmas and I got a second hand one. Now I understand why that happened because I am an adult.

Now, as adults, we appreciate how difficult it was bringing up so many children with so little money. I have nothing but admiration that our house was clean, we always had a good evening meal, and that the rent was always paid on time. Both parents worked in a variety low paid and (on reflection) really horrible jobs. They still had time to spend with us no matter how tired they were. They showed us love, and that is what is important.

Yes, the poverty of that time has had a lasting effect on me. But what has also had an effect is how resilient and strong my parents were. I now appreciate how difficult life was for them and the sacrifices they made for us.(nowhere near as difficult as for Jack, obviously 🙃)

ETA Jack's traumer is because her parents didn't have a lilac Mercedes. All relative inint?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
🚓 Initial patreon drop update! 🚓

From 277 down to 261 which is -16, or -5.8% which iirc is our highest churn % to date? Assuming a v low avg sub fee of £6.00 and a v high platform fee of 12% this would be a bare minimum of £1,378 of Opal fruits for our least favourite tax evader. Nice work if you can dodge it ey fraus x

Will get you the full table in the AM ✨

ETA - in all seriousness I’m guessing the avg sub fee is quite a bit higher as I can’t see how she’s sustaining her current setup with just the odd third sector talk. Assuming an avg sub fee of £20 with 12% fees that’s £5,593 which is more in line with rent, bills, and hotels in London.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

MancBee

VIP Member
I've just seen that Owen Jones is here. Maybe they stayed in the same hotel and made that baby she offered to have for him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
It isn’t 22 pages if you leave a line.

Everyone knows that you stupid, stupid moonbot.

Stop trying to pretend you had a 22-page speech when all you did was be allowed to waffle on for say, 4 minutes. I think that is equivalent to a Year 10 presentation.

Don’t get me started on bollocking the government and campaigning. The only campaigning you have done in the last 18 months is to get fewer people in a small, very funny corner of the internet to eat fewer eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I'm still quietly, gently, softly fuming. Psychosis is just another thing she wanted to try on for fun like a hideous Viv (RIP) dress. It's not as much fun when you have to figuratively keep the hideous dress on and take neuroleptic medication every day for years on end because if you don't you'll end up in hospital, in prison or dead. Or when you have to have blood tests, ECGs and general physical health checks regularly because the medication can cause serious health problems including affecting cholesterol levels and kidney function. You can't just take it when you feel like remembering it, like she does with her ADHD medication. She wouldn't be able to cope with one day on a psychiatric ward even on a voluntary basis, it's a terrifying experience. Stop romanticising severe mental illness you incredible halfwit <howls and claws>

Just give me some slop ffs, I want that inexplicable egg! That'll make me feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
There's been a few posts saying 'did you see the thread* Jack Monroe did on DW' and to that I say - Good luck with finding that! Probably more chance people will end up on tattle than Jack's account.

*one person called it an "analysis" lol.
Also 'has been talking about this a lot' and 'has been talking about this for a long time'. Well, it's fair to say we are the experts on what she has and hasn't been talking about, when and for how long.

She produced one Twitter rant which she later deleted. That is the whole body of her work with regards to David Walliams. She also insinuated he was doing coke and his books were ghostwritten. What kind of ridiculous 'analysis' is that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

MancBee

VIP Member
Dont people get sectioned under the mental health act with psychotic breakdowns?
A member of my family had a psychotic episode, they sectioned her and she had to stay in hospital for some months. It was traumatic for all the family not just the person that was ill. It took many months when they returned home to become completely well too.

My friend who was sectioned during the first lockdown has had a further psychotic episode and is far from well. Psychosis is not something you can get over in a few weeks, it takes months of psychiatric intervention and treatment with dangerous and strong medication that you have to be weaned off slowly.

Jack throws out these serious diagnosis that she claims to have as though they are just some simple illness. It makes me so angry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
The lanyard/speech flat lay is giving me the same vibes as the time she photographed and posted everything she got for her birthday including the 20 pound notes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69